Reply Rude Discussion
I'm so happy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm
i they all left after westbound train for a reason, and it wasnt because Obi promised them ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:54 pm
Slag10
i they all left after westbound train for a reason, and it wasnt because Obi promised them ice cream.

...where did I say they left?

...I'm pretty sure I never said they left.

...actually, I'm positive that they stayed, but just learned to cooperate with each other by the time Suburban Legends came on.

But you can pretend I said they left, if you'd like.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:46 pm
Melomaniacal

The Streetlight concert was amazing. I couldn't really enjoy Westbound Train, though, because the place was too crowded. It all cleared up when Streetlight came on, though. I'm so happy that they played "It's a Wonderful Life." Absolutely amazing.
that implies that people vacated the area after Westbound  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:05 am
Slag10
Melomaniacal

The Streetlight concert was amazing. I couldn't really enjoy Westbound Train, though, because the place was too crowded. It all cleared up when Streetlight came on, though. I'm so happy that they played "It's a Wonderful Life." Absolutely amazing.

I meant cleared up as in it was less of a .... mess. Like, people were actually letting each other open circles and whatnot.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

I meant cleared up as in it was less of a .... mess. Like, people were actually letting each other open circles and whatnot.

... I call that a show, as opposed to a mess being hordes of streetlight fans trying to get closer to their god.

Dance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:39 pm
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

... I call that a show, as opposed to a mess being hordes of streetlight fans trying to get closer to their god.

Dance

I just found it weird that it was more of a wreck when Westbound Train was playing. The whole time I was thinking "if this is how the crowd is going to be for Westbound Train... Streetlight's set is going to be completely ruined." I was pleasantly surprised, obviously xp  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:44 pm
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

Dance

I just found it weird that it was more of a wreck when Westbound Train was playing. The whole time I was thinking "if this is how the crowd is going to be for Westbound Train... Streetlight's set is going to be completely ruined." I was pleasantly surprised, obviously xp

how did they act during streetlight? no pits opened... so... everyone stood there like a buncha emo kids? or... where they a buncha emo kids? cuz, I wouldn't put it past streetlight fans to actually be 80% emo kids.

Dance

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:40 am
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Slag10
Melomaniacal

Dance

how did they act during streetlight? no pits opened... so... everyone stood there like a buncha emo kids? or... where they a buncha emo kids? cuz, I wouldn't put it past streetlight fans to actually be 80% emo kids.

Dance

Where did I say no pits opened?
First of all, I didn't see any emo kids. Seriously, none. How the hell is Streetlight emo? I can understand the whole "they aren't ska thing," but for God's sake Reel Big Fish is more emo than Streetlight (lyrically at least).

When Streetlight was on, you couldn't look in any direction without seeing a skank pit.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:04 pm
its not that they're emo, its just that they seem to be a magnet for scenester who just show up at shows to stroke their own ego.

and skank pits are lame. the kids who get in them can't dance either. at all. ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:26 pm
Slag10
its not that they're emo, its just that they seem to be a magnet for scenester who just show up at shows to stroke their own ego.

and skank pits are lame. the kids who get in them can't dance either. at all. ever.

Well, I don't see much of that around me. And I admit that there were a lot of people who couldn't dance very well, but I did find plenty of pits with some damn good dancers.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Slag10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm
every one from jersey knows these guys are Jersey's best dancers  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:31 pm
I would have to say the best band I ever seen from New Jersay was the superspecs many years ago then they sold out and went to s**t. If you can get a copy of project H.A.N.D.S. O.F.F. though its a good cd and an exapmle of what they were.  

Kingshortpants

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Kingshortpants
I would have to say the best band I ever seen from New Jersay was the superspecs many years ago then they sold out and went to s**t. If you can get a copy of project H.A.N.D.S. O.F.F. though its a good cd and an exapmle of what they were.

Best band from Jersey?
...WHAT ABOUT MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?!

...kidding, of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 pm
Best From Jersey?

One cool guy?
Too Short Notice?
Bomb Town?
Catch 22?

not streetlight.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:04 pm
Guns of Navarone
Best From Jersey?

One cool guy?
Too Short Notice?
Bomb Town?
Catch 22?

not streetlight.

Dance

All a matter of opinion.

Besides, Catch 22 after Keasbey Nights is pretty awful (hm, I wonder why... xp ).  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff