Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BISEXUALITY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you "bi"?
  yeppers
  nope
  no, but i say i am
View Results

Slicer90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:46 pm
I am bi,
I think all humans are born bi- but society and their parents make them straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:40 pm
Slicer90
I am bi,
I think all humans are born bi- but society and their parents make them straight.
....um no  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:50 pm
Um...we're not all born that way because we all are either man or woman (sometimes both) and certain pieces fit together. Life for everyone in total is not ment to be open like that.. Holes dont go with holes unless you flow that way. Its not for everyone.
You should take a sex ed class. It will help you learn about penises and vaginas.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:41 am
eri x core
Um...we're not all born that way because we all are either man or woman (sometimes both) and certain pieces fit together. Life for everyone in total is not ment to be open like that.. Holes dont go with holes unless you flow that way. Its not for everyone.
You should take a sex ed class. It will help you learn about penises and vaginas.

haha well I already know plenty about penises and vajj's thank you.
I'm thinking that- perhaps your sexual preference is just like how humans are taught to lie, we're all liars once you think about it- and you weren't born that way, someone had to teach you to be that way.
And how people are taught to feel emotions by their parents.
now perhaps I am wrong about the whole bisexuality thing, but is it not your parents, and society who tell you it is "wrong" or "unacceptable"?
It's just love, and love isn't wrong weather it be a man and a man or a women with a women. It's just different then what the majority of society expects out of you- that's why they call it wrong, and that is why they all pressure people into being completely straight. Which is always the reason people have such a hard time coming out of the closet, it's because it is considered wrong by most people. anyways about the whole hole + hole thing, you only need a man and a women to reproduce, you can choose weather or not to reproduce and I wasn't really talking physically I was talking mentaly so yeah I'll shut up now.  

Slicer90

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:52 am
Alright....whatevs.
Believe what you want but it kind of doesnt make sence in a way.
Its your rep not mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:35 pm
I believe were all a little bit gay.
That and racist.

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:43 pm
DaisukeOrDark
That and racist.
I'm not racist in the ******** yank bastards. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:59 pm
DaisukeOrDark
That and racist.

I'll admit I'm slightly racist.  

Candy Fornication

Otxanus Xanaphy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Slicer90
I am bi,

I like this. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Slicer90
I am bi,

Are you saying that my parents and society brainwashed me?
I say: YOU FAIL.
Erin, where's that picture again?
mrgreen
================================
Yes, my mother will not allow me to live with her if I turn out to be homosexual. I'm fine with that, however, because I know that it won't be a problem, and this is a new decision of her's.
My mother is supportive in everything that I do, however disappointed that she may be at any time.
My father is either supportive, or doesn't care. If he doesn't care, he steps aside.
Society? You're screwed on this one. I was never brought up in society. I was homeschooled second through fifth grade, I preferred books to television, comfort to style. By the time I was in sixth grade, I was quite comfortable to have known about sex, and sexual preferences.
When a close friend of mine told me in seventh grade that she was bisexual, I didn't have a problem with it, but I asked her to leave me out as an option.
I don't have a problem with people having different sexual preferences. I do, however, mind you saying that I was born bisexual, and my parents and society brainwashed me.
Have fun.
Total fail.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There we go.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:32 am
Slicer90
eri x core

haha well I already know plenty about penises and vajj's thank you.
I'm thinking that- perhaps your sexual preference is just like how humans are taught to lie, we're all liars once you think about it- and you weren't born that way, someone had to teach you to be that way.
And how people are taught to feel emotions by their parents.
now perhaps I am wrong about the whole bisexuality thing, but is it not your parents, and society who tell you it is "wrong" or "unacceptable"?
It's just love, and love isn't wrong weather it be a man and a man or a women with a women. It's just different then what the majority of society expects out of you- that's why they call it wrong, and that is why they all pressure people into being completely straight. Which is always the reason people have such a hard time coming out of the closet, it's because it is considered wrong by most people. anyways about the whole hole + hole thing, you only need a man and a women to reproduce, you can choose weather or not to reproduce and I wasn't really talking physically I was talking mentaly so yeah I'll shut up now.

man+man=/=baby
woman+woman=/=baby
man+women=baby

got it?
that's why we don't like gays, and also society has been formed around religion and you can tell what i'm saying with that.
but to felle emotion orm your parents is wrong...  

The Dadalorian
Crew

HunterXHeartless

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:21 pm
Ok,if your going to be bi just because everyone else is...your kinda stupid.You should do what you want when you want.That's why im not emo,cause their is no Emo.I am myself,people call me emo but im not.There is emo music but people are just people.It's sad when you are emo cause you think they're "hawt","popular",or "are scary"....whats the point in that.You should do what you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:29 pm
HunterXHeartless
Ok,if your going to be bi just because everyone else is...your kinda stupid.You should do what you want when you want.That's why im not emo,cause their is no Emo.I am myself,people call me emo but im not.There is emo music but people are just people.It's sad when you are emo cause you think they're "hawt","popular",or "are scary"....whats the point in that.You should do what you want.

I totally agree. Most people do things to follow another person ie the emo thing or sexual orientation. Personally,I'm struggling with it myself about being bi or straight and hearing other people throw it around like it's a toy is annoying, but society is society to the end. I guess we all gotta live with those imperfections. Even if they're "imperfections"  

TrueNamu

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:32 pm
TrueNamu
HunterXHeartless

I totally agree. Most people do things to follow another person ie the emo thing or sexual orientation. Personally,I'm struggling with it myself about being bi or straight and hearing other people throw it around like it's a toy is annoying, but society is society to the end. I guess we all gotta live with those imperfections. Even if they're "imperfections"
..psh emos  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games