Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
MCR Fans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belladona Snape

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:00 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
that's true, and also you can't say classical music is crap, cause without it much of our music now ad ays wouldn't be
Yup. Its the way of the world. ^^
some faggit is just gonna say they dont' like it jsut to piss us off

i'm only appolgizing because i'm the one who asked her to join the guild in the first place......so i kind of felt responsible.....
no, you're not responsible for her disrespecting our opinions
do you actually know her? and if so, has she said anything to you

yeah....she said she didn't make any death treats though.....alought i told her wat i though so i don't know if she think she did now......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:20 pm
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Yup. Its the way of the world. ^^

i'm only appolgizing because i'm the one who asked her to join the guild in the first place......so i kind of felt responsible.....

yeah....she said she didn't make any death treats though.....alought i told her wat i though so i don't know if she think she did now......

Well then, whats the purpose of this line, because if were talking hypotheticals I could run all of gaia through with a sword, but I don't announce it everytime I'm angry.

Apocryphaofdeath
I may be emo but I could put a bullet in a lot of your heads and your emo

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:37 pm
Rellik San
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz

Well then, whats the purpose of this line, because if were talking hypotheticals I could run all of gaia through with a sword, but I don't announce it everytime I'm angry.

Apocryphaofdeath
I may be emo but I could put a bullet in a lot of your heads and your emo

Of course thats a rhetorical question and from the looks of it, you were thinking the same thing as me about that line. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:34 pm
Eizenheim
I think MCR has great stage-presence and good songs. Also, his artistic abilities inspired me to take up drawing again. They're one of my favorite bands and frankly, I don't give a s**t if anyone disagrees. biggrin

yes!! i 110% agree. mcr is awesome  

emo_music_fan

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:55 pm
emo_music_fan
Eizenheim
I think MCR has great stage-presence and good songs. Also, his artistic abilities inspired me to take up drawing again. They're one of my favorite bands and frankly, I don't give a s**t if anyone disagrees. biggrin

yes!! i 110% agree. mcr is awesome

mcr is beast!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Eizenheim

So you've obviously never seen the work of Frank Miller, Moebius, Richard Elson, Adam Warren or Nigel Kitching, you know, people who have intense drawing styles, that are all fantastic in their unique ways and all tell a story with visuals that are probably unsurpasable in the industry. I've seen Gerards drawings, he sucks.... seriously, he sucks and should never ever ever pick up a pencil again for the rest of his sad, pathetic life.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:12 pm
Apocryphaofdeath
Rellik San
Apocryphaofdeath

theres a difference between fan girl and hardcore fan...but i don't feel like explaining myself right now........

Fangirl/boy - Defends whatever it is to the death, will protect it, get offended and even insult other people for not agreeing with them.

Hardcore fan - Seriously into the subject, knows more then most about it, lives their life in pursuit of it but will respect other peoples opinions and on occasion sympathise with them.

Which one sounds most like you, based solely on the conversations we've had? ^^

SHUT UP I DON'T FEEL LIKE EXPLAINING RIGHT NOW MY BF IS IN THE ER AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE PUTTING UP WITH YOU!!!!!

Ok it may be mean, cold and cruel to put this up, but that girl that left the guild because of this topic, this is part of the ongoing conversation I'm having with her. I thought I should post this mainly for the lulz.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:38 pm
Rellik San
Apocryphaofdeath
Rellik San
Apocryphaofdeath

theres a difference between fan girl and hardcore fan...but i don't feel like explaining myself right now........

Fangirl/boy - Defends whatever it is to the death, will protect it, get offended and even insult other people for not agreeing with them.

Hardcore fan - Seriously into the subject, knows more then most about it, lives their life in pursuit of it but will respect other peoples opinions and on occasion sympathise with them.

Which one sounds most like you, based solely on the conversations we've had? ^^

SHUT UP I DON'T FEEL LIKE EXPLAINING RIGHT NOW MY BF IS IN THE ER AND I DON'T FEEL LIKE PUTTING UP WITH YOU!!!!!

Ok it may be mean, cold and cruel to put this up, but that girl that left the guild because of this topic, this is part of the ongoing conversation I'm having with her. I thought I should post this mainly for the lulz.
lol i love tantrums  

The Dadalorian
Crew

goodgirl18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:55 pm
i think hes in denial. if there not emo then they must be part becuz there is defnitely emo in them. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:56 pm
goodgirl18
i think hes in denial. if there not emo then they must be part becuz there is defnitely emo in them. stare
obviously he's not in denial or he wouldn't care about them ruining their career  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 am
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18
obviously he's not in denial or he wouldn't care about them ruining their career
I think its more.... ohhhhh

He's a talentless, pretentious, arsehole.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18

lol i guess im takin up for them becuz im a fan of their music. lol they should stop makin videos like teenagers if they dont like bein called emo! rolleyes a bunch dumba****. i bet they lost alot of fans!  

goodgirl18

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:50 pm
goodgirl18
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18

lol i guess im takin up for them becuz im a fan of their music. lol they should stop makin videos like teenagers if they dont like bein called emo! rolleyes a bunch dumba****. i bet they lost alot of fans!
More then likely, and a big thank you for being rational in your opinion and discussion of them. We had someone make a death threat against us and leave the guild because of this topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:46 am
I liked the uber old MCR, back in the days of I brought You My Bullets.
but now they just don't seem to have the same motivation behind their music.

but that article made me LOL.
=)
it totally made my morning.  

Vagrant A.I.

emo_music_fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:30 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
goodgirl18

they deffinatly aren't emo, have u even herd their music? how about u all shut up bc if u don't like/listen the band why u reading it in the first place? and i am not in denial bc none of it is true so =p, and btw u must have no lives if u have to sit here and dis them. *my opinion*  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games