Feudal Japan forum. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:22 pm
"I have no wounds, it's the fact that there is an enemy right above you."
Hetheo closes his fist and the final enemy fall. All of a sudden 90 enemies come out of buildings with weapons drawn.
"Dragon of the Darkness Flame."
A flame shoot out of the kantana. the flame is in the shape of a dragon. The flame engulfs all the enemies, killing them with no remians. Hetheo reverts back to his normal form and falls over.
"Going evil takes almost all my strength, I can go into a pure form and a focused form. The pure form I can handle but being completly focused can kill me."
"Thats enough you to" the sheriff said, "you two will die were you stand."
Hetheo stands up with his katana in both hands.
"Amaya, I'm still pretty wead from that last attack, but stay behind me."
Hetheo's legs buckle beneath him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:47 pm
Amaya remains alert and obeys Hetheo's command.
"I will give us a few seconds to regain our strength, but there's too many to hold for long"
*Casts a large beam with staff which curves into an ultraviolet dome*
"It's a good thing we got atleast a little rest or this would have been a lost cause from the start..Just don't overdo it. Don't put yourself in harms way for me either..I would never be able to forgive myself"...  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:57 pm
"Thanks, can you fight along side me? I can handle some soldiers and the sheriff, can you handle ten soldiers by yourself? I'll take out three soldiers and the sheriff."
Hetheo bursts through the barrier and kills three solders instantly,
"Go, fight, leave the sheriff to me."
Hetheo charges the shreiff and their kantanas meet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:08 pm
"Yes, I will give it my best shot" *Takes staff and brings it up so it is facing the sky* "I just hope this works..." *Water warps around the enemies and a strike of lightning hits the water causing an extreme electric shock* Amaya stands back for a second then takes another blow.  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:21 pm
Meanwhile, Hetheo and the sheriff were at a deadlock.
"Give up kid, you can't win."
Hetheo jumps back and uses uchiba. The sheriff falls down in a pool of his own blood. Hetheo collapses and starts panting heavily. The soldiers are dead but the lord's gaurds surrond them.
"Amaya, we can't win this battle, just surrender."
Heteo stands up and sheaths his sword.
"I surrender."
"And what of you wench," the gaurd asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:40 pm
"I have killed the others and I still have plenty of strength, but it is Hetheo's decision" *Glares at the sheriff* "Just don't think you've won this battle...not yet you havn't. I will never give up until I kill you with my own hands"  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:58 pm
"Umm....Amaya, I hate to burst your bubble but I think he's dead."
The sheriff gets up and the cuts are gone.
"Cherto, are you all.."
"I'm fine."
"s**t, I thought he was dead."
The two freinds were put in jail and their weapons were taken.
"I'm glad we still have the daggers."
"You have a plan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:22 pm
"Oh. Well... there are a few things we could do. We just have to wait for when there are no gaurds around. This isn't going to be an easy escape. You see, although they did take my staff--I still have my necklace" *Holds pendant by the aqua gem* "I have never used it before, but my parents told me that it only works when you are in an emergency and if you put enough desire into it...I really don't know. It's what they told me, but I really don't know how to use it at all...Say, you know anything about these types of things? Is it a spell...or what exactly?"  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:35 pm
"Ohh and what I relized is that this town is corrupt, from the bartenders the the lord. And my plan is to make a hole in the wall and create a staircase using earth. But we have to get our weapons back. I could mely the bars but that would alert the gaurds"
Snapa fingers, "I got it, I'll use two fingers like a fire blade to slowly cut the bars. After that we'll go the the armery and retrive our weapons."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:42 pm
"The gaurds?...They have weapons, we don't...Although, that sounds like the perfect plan. I think night would be the best time" *Grabs metal bars* "I want to get out of this place as soon as I can.."  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:28 pm
"Stand back" *Begins cutting metal bars* "What idiots, they left a sword on the wall as a decoration." *Hands it to Amaya* "Give me the other dagger, I can use them."
"Escape, the prisoners got loose!" "Amaya, I'll hold them off, run to the amory and grab our weapons. Take the sword with you, you'll need it."
*Holds ground and goes into fighting stance, ans creates a stone at the hallways were the gaurds are coming.
"That should by me some time." *stomps foot and a stone pole comes out of the ground* "Bring em' on"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:50 pm
*Runs to ge tthe weaponry* "Okay!" *Grabs it and runs to Heatheo*
"Here you go... Looks as though we overestimated this place" *Holds a sword in defensive stance to block a gaurds swing* "Soooo *huff* many of *huff* them..." @____@  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:01 pm
"I love my katana, Amaya escape and get out of town, I'll join you soon after a little workout."
*Makes hole in the wall*
"Come on you pansy, it's as if your not trying"
*Hetheo reappears at the hallway, all the gaurds in the toom fall*
I'm going after the sheriff, after that you and I are attacking the fuedal lord. Gat it? Leave and prepare yourself, I'll catch up."
*Stabs incoming gaurd, pierces three other guards in the stomach in with air.*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:34 pm
"Whoa.. if you say so!" *Runs out*

~This guy sure likes to take things fast~
*Mumbles to self* "Get prepared... get prepared..I know, I'll make some potions. Those should come in hady"
*Sprints to the forest*
~Meanwhile, I can try to lose them~
*Hides in a tree while a trio of three gaurds pass*  

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:58 pm
"Hehehe, hello wench, I've been following Hetheo for awile, I'll kill you to grt to him, I'm Kasik."
Kasik pulls out his rapier and charges Amaya. Meanwhile Hetheo burst out into the street and was met by more guards. "Damn, does it ever end? Anyway, time for you to die." Hetheo stabs gaurds and runs off to the sheriff's office. The town soldiers formed a barracade of men and spears. Hetheo lit the on fire and continued running. He met the sheriif int the middle of town, the two were surronded by gaurds and soldiers. "I'll kill you for sure this time." Hetheo teleports behind the sheriff and stabs him through the stomach.b "It'll do you alot of good." The sheriff's wound healed. Hetheo lit the sheriff on fire then cut off his leg, he then started to slaughter the soldiers and gaurds. After that battle Hetheo started out to the forest to find Amaya. "Damn, assasins are around, I have to fight." Hetheo turns around and sends a rock spear at the assasins, killing one. Heteo fell gracefully into a fighting stance, weapon drawn, elements at his disposle, this would be a quick fight. The first assisin charged, he was dressed as a gaurd. "These guys are serious, Amaya may not be able tohandle them, I have to kill them and go find her."  
† Tavern De 'Role Play' †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff