Why the Darkside?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:11 am
Life sucks for those who are already born with darkness in them. As the years go by it becomes more and more pronounced. For me, that was just me, to young to understand it at first, so parents make it worse, they put you through therapy at age 6. You grow up different and already labeled by everyone around you, not to mention human children. Then when you recognize your darkness and embrace, those ******** human morons, pop off and think you are joining some fad and turn rock/goth/metal. Still, life will never be easy for those who are born with the darkness, until there is a seperate community for them. In my opinion, as long a those who are born with the darkness are raised in a human society...they will never live a day without an unfair, misplaced stereotype.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:05 am
Darkness in itself is all rigth. Being dark can go too far. Like satanists. Why worship a being that wants nothing more than your death?  

Airforce Soldier

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:34 pm
The darkside is merely one's point of view on the bad. I mean, couldn't someone who has thrown a cookie away be considered to have gone to the darkside and done something horrible!? It's all just perspective. XD

But, really, I went to the 'darkside', because my life has been....chaotic is one word to use. Mostly because of my mother. I'd rather not explain and discuss it. School also had an influence over me. I used to want to be just like them, but they always refused to let me in. :[ I was an absolute freak. xd And, I still am and always tell all those wonderful little drones to go die.

So, yeah, I'm with the darkside. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:06 pm
Airforce Soldier
Darkness in itself is all rigth. Being dark can go too far. Like satanists. Why worship a being that wants nothing more than your death?

True, but then again why not? Maybe Satanist are just dark beings who need to worship something that also represents darkness. Because in society, they'd be labeled and cast aside. Who needs that? So they go to something that wouldn't do that too them. I don't think there is a such thing as too much darkness or going to far with it. A murder would be considered dark, but then again, they could be considered as a savior.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:39 am
The darkside is merely one's point of view on the bad. I mean, couldn't someone who has thrown a cookie away be considered to have gone to the darkside and done something horrible!? It's all just perspective. XD

But, really, I went to the 'darkside', because my life has been....chaotic is one word to use. Mostly because of my mother. I'd rather not explain and discuss it. School also had an influence over me. I used to want to be just like them, but they always refused to let me in. :[ I was an absolute freak. xd And, I still am and always tell all those wonderful little drones to go die.

I agree with Kana..in the sense that it's the experiences we go through at a young age that make us turn to the darkside.
For me, the "darkside" just means an alternative way of life...for me it means not fitting into the stereotype of a female, liking rock music, liking dark colours, liking dark art etc...it may mean something completely different for other people.

I consider myself to be part of the "darkside" because I don't fit into any other stereotype or catergory..I'm nothing like a woman "should be"...I don't care much for the attitude most women have...but neither does my mum..so it makes me think is it the way I was brought up which made me like this...
I got laughed at at school for not being like everyone else...but now I'm glad I'm not like everyone else..I mean, I like to be different in some respects...it's just harer to find true friends...and to find a place I belong...

Gawd...why am I opening myself up so much in these topics!! I don't usually open myself to the general public!! what am I doing??! sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:14 pm
Shadow__Dweller

I agree with Kana..in the sense that it's the experiences we go through at a young age that make us turn to the darkside.
For me, the "darkside" just means an alternative way of life...for me it means not fitting into the stereotype of a female, liking rock music, liking dark colours, liking dark art etc...it may mean something completely different for other people.

I consider myself to be part of the "darkside" because I don't fit into any other stereotype or catergory..I'm nothing like a woman "should be"...I don't care much for the attitude most women have...but neither does my mum..so it makes me think is it the way I was brought up which made me like this...
I got laughed at at school for not being like everyone else...but now I'm glad I'm not like everyone else..I mean, I like to be different in some respects...it's just harer to find true friends...and to find a place I belong...

Gawd...why am I opening myself up so much in these topics!! I don't usually open myself to the general public!! what am I doing??! sweatdrop xp
My tiny red font returns!! Mwahaha, see, I'm dark....

I'm glad you agree with me!! Yay!! :]
Makes me feel special 'n things.

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:05 am
i love the darkside and i think they have better muisc to  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:02 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
i love the darkside and i think they have better muisc to

exactly! rap and hip-hop just talks about sex, drugs and money all the time..and the rappers seem to forget that people who are only 10 listen to this music..it's setting a really bad example to them..
music doesn't come with an age rating like video games and movies do..and neither do music videos, but I think they should..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:47 pm
[quote exactly! rap and hip-hop just talks about sex, drugs and money all the time..and the rappers seem to forget that people who are only 10 listen to this music..it's setting a really bad example to them..
music doesn't come with an age rating like video games and movies do..and neither do music videos, but I think they should..

But to play devil's advocate Shadow...these rappers usually come from a different darkside. A dark side alternate to yours. Their darkside is usually what you about in their music. Think about it...you're raised only around that s**t, more likely than not, you incorporate it into your mind...need I add the duh in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:07 am
-Hellish Hatred-
[quote exactly! rap and hip-hop just talks about sex, drugs and money all the time..and the rappers seem to forget that people who are only 10 listen to this music..it's setting a really bad example to them..

But to play devil's advocate Shadow...these rappers usually come from a different darkside. A dark side alternate to yours. Their darkside is usually what you about in their music. Think about it...you're raised only around that s**t, more likely than not, you incorporate it into your mind...need I add the duh in there.

true. I think their darkside is something that they accepted into though...I think the one we created is because we have nowhere to fit into.
Plus I don't think alot of rappers were really born around it...ok some of them are..but some of them turn to it once they become celebrities, or in order to get into the Rap scene..because it seems like you can't be a rapper without the whole attitude that goes along with it.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:24 pm
hey i am right whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:35 pm
Some dark is nice.  

Airforce Soldier

KuRoAnGeL_826

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:54 am
the reason why I'm in the dark side is because of my surrounding's...people just treat me badly because I'm me....too bad for them if they tipped me off.....yeah I'm nice..."if you're nice to me"...if not then welcome to hell b****....and I won't fight with my fists but with my mouth...and brain...dumb a**  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:08 am
KuRoAnGeL_826
the reason why I'm in the dark side is because of my surrounding's...people just treat me badly because I'm me....too bad for them if they tipped me off.....yeah I'm nice..."if you're nice to me"...if not then welcome to hell b****....and I won't fight with my fists but with my mouth...and brain...dumb a**

Welcome to the Dark Side twisted ...I think most of us get treated badly just because of the way we are sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:10 am
i think my friend on the dark side
well she doesn't listen to the dark music(as of the srceeming) she want to make an anccout but she she doesn't have an computer nor a library card to use a the computer  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff