Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where Angels Fall

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:52 pm
Shadows of Light
not to double post or anything, but 27 to 21 votes of the house of representives said yes. i won't know what the senates would say until some time during thanksgiving. i am still having hope ppl will say no even though my friends doubt it. but just to plan ahead.... does anyone live in Florida? what kind of a place is it?

I live in Florida. From what I know it's pretty decent.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:09 pm
One thing that really pisses me off is Carlos Mencia. He steals jokes from other comicds and I'm glad Joe Rogan has called him out on it. To name one comic Carlos Mencia (Nes Ajlnose) stole from is Bobby Lee.  

Airforce Soldier

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:13 pm
Shadow__Dweller
people pick up on the latest trend and then everyone sells it to make money..like the whole "healthy eating" fad...it's a pile of rubbish about checking all the stats on the back of packets and having to eat vegetables all the time and look for Omega 3 and all these other made up things...the food companies caught onto whoever started it and now EVERYONE does it because the people have been fooled into believing it...

Actually not all organic foods are healthier than regular foods.. Sure, organic foods don't have pesticides, but they have to use SOMETHING to clear out all the pests in the fields and don't expect it to be anything good. o_o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:57 pm
Honestly, I can't stand people who try to rub things in your face. Like, I really don't care what you went and did without me or who you did it with or what exciting things happen. I mean, there's a difference between just telling stories and trying to make you jealous. I can't stand people who just have to try and degrade everyone else just to make themselves feel important and superior. It pisses me off.

Siliphia

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:30 am
Siliphia
Honestly, I can't stand people who try to rub things in your face. Like, I really don't care what you went and did without me or who you did it with or what exciting things happen. I mean, there's a difference between just telling stories and trying to make you jealous. I can't stand people who just have to try and degrade everyone else just to make themselves feel important and superior. It pisses me off.

i dislike that to  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 am
i hate peolpe that act so stupid and bothers others for no reason
i know two people like that go to my school
and trust me tht really do act stupid
one bothers me adn my friends on the school bus going home
he gives a headache  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:15 am
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
he gives a headache

Yeah, people who choose to be stupid..and to joke around..because it's "cool" to be stupid...well we're the ones who are laughing when they leave school and can only work in McDonalds lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:53 pm
Any here ever seen American History X?  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:12 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Rose_the_Angel_of_Death
he gives a headache

Yeah, people who choose to be stupid..and to joke around..because it's "cool" to be stupid...well we're the ones who are laughing when they leave school and can only work in McDonalds lol

i know that true  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:36 am
Airforce Soldier

No..what is it..?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:11 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier

No..what is it..?

It's a movie about a racist white guy who goes to prison and see's the error of racism.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:47 am
I hate society...especially the way society depicts the way a woman "must" look. I'm tired of appearances being everything...on the website youthink.com there was one poll which said "would you rather be beautiful and stupid, or intelligent and ugly" and over 50% of people said they would rather be beautiful and stupid...that just shows you how appearances are everything in today's world..I hate the way appearances can get your further than intelligence...
what I hate most if how people actually treat you differently if you look good...one model (I can't remember her name right now) said that people treated her better because she looked good, especially men...why should someone be treated any better just because they look good??
I hate the media most of all for spreading this stupid view..for instance, advertising makes women feel insecure, so that they will go out and bu the make up or the dress or whatever to make them look better...why should they?! Why does it matter?! I think this really bugs me so much because even though I tell myself over and over that it doesn't matter, I can't help but feel the pressure put on me by society...I feel inadequate and like I'm lower around people who are pretty...my confidence just leaks away if I'm in the same room as someone really pretty...as if I'm beneath them...I can't help but feel ugly..
GODDAMN SOCIETY..I really hate being a woman sometimes..no actually, I take that back..I hate being a woman MOST OF THE TIME.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 am
amen to that im tired of having everyone be all lik.
" oh you nedd to dress like this and wear ths makeup, oh your nt pretty if you look like that. bla bla bla bla. and i hate that at some work places you cant have color in your hair or piercings. thats bull cr5ap its not going to matter to ppl if the person taking there order is green hair. as long as they get there food its fine. grr and why should it matter if you have a piercing. ******** i bet some lady is not going to sue because her server has a lip ring. exactly. stupid bish's  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 am
felillia
amen to that im tired of having everyone be all lik.
" oh you nedd to dress like this and wear ths makeup, oh your nt pretty if you look like that. bla bla bla bla. and i hate that at some work places you cant have color in your hair or piercings. thats bull cr5ap its not going to matter to ppl if the person taking there order is green hair. as long as they get there food its fine. grr and why should it matter if you have a piercing. ******** i bet some lady is not going to sue because her server has a lip ring. exactly. stupid bish's

The piercings are not so bad, cause you can take them out for work and put them in later, unless their new, and then obviously you can't take them out. But I don't see a problem with hair dye..like you said, it doesn't matter how you look. Work shouldn't dictate how you choose to look in life. It's only because employers don't want some far out looking person perhaps looking "intimidating" etc..but that's just saying society is intimidated by anything that isn't mundane..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Death Child 09

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:16 pm
I don't understand how there can be people that you think are your friends but then they go off and change on you and you think you've stayed the same but you've changed as well then you get into these huge arguments about nothing and just wanna kill each other for no reason what so ever. Then there's these other people that you think are your friends and they're guys and your not even allowed to flirt with them on gaia as playing around because they have "gaia girlfriends." when its not even a real relationship.....its so confusing and just pisses me off...  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff