Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:13 am
yeah that video game freaks me out ...uh...ewwww.. crying gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 am
hehe it's great. It's creepy but not too sick, like Silent Hill..which is sick.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

0mnipotence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:02 am
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
now...
Im an Extreem DBZ Fan.
i have all the released remasterd seasons theyve come out with so far.
lol ive got all the games.
so im not bashing it cuz i hate DBZ...cuz i dont.
its just.
SUCH A HORRIBLE GAME.
tenkaichi 2 is SOOO much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 am
i think i played that game.. it dide kinda suck.. >.< but then again i as not in full sound of mind wheni played lol sweatdrop xp domokun  

Izlin

Obscure Mortal

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:17 pm
Film : infested, latest release of prom night.
Music: that pop music like avril lavigne, paris hilton, not to mention boy bands, and those all girl bands who are an exact duplicate , i.e pussycat dolls (i think they are called). What did they sound like before they processed and sythized and created the final product? I dread to think. And it has to be mentioned Billy Ray Cyrus, no!!!!!!!

But in saying some of most hated bands i am sure that people out there love them. Just some shouldn't sing, some shouldn't sing or be on video. rofl

Games......Lair (PS3) controls suck. Resident evil (xbox) couldn't get anywhere and it was quite creepy in a pitch black room with hometheatre cranked on high. Haven't even ventured into getting Siren (PS3) yet. Apparently that is creepier.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:47 am
Obscure Mortal
Film : infested, latest release of prom night.
Music: that pop music like avril lavigne, paris hilton, not to mention boy bands, and those all girl bands who are an exact duplicate , i.e pussycat dolls (i think they are called). What did they sound like before they processed and sythized and created the final product? I dread to think. And it has to be mentioned Billy Ray Cyrus, no!!!!!!!

But in saying some of most hated bands i am sure that people out there love them. Just some shouldn't sing, some shouldn't sing or be on video. rofl

Games......Lair (PS3) controls suck. Resident evil (xbox) couldn't get anywhere and it was quite creepy in a pitch black room with hometheatre cranked on high. Haven't even ventured into getting Siren (PS3) yet. Apparently that is creepier.

I agree with you with regards tothe music 3nodding xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:42 am
Disater Movie sucked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 pm
I watched 'The Core' the other night ... *shakes away the memory* ... just don't go there.  

Incinerella
Crew

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:44 pm
I have to say the worst things I watched is between the Blair Witch Project the Village and 12 Monkeys. Music is between Achy Breaky Heart, Don't Worry Be Happy, and the Macarena song.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:09 am
12 monkeys is a weeeeeird film.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Vampiric_will

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:25 am
Shadow__Dweller
12 monkeys is a weeeeeird film.

Weird and boring. I fell asleep half way through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:35 pm
the darkest knight movies. the acting was bad, the plot was full of holes, they used the same castle 3 different times, the clouthing was bad. they where funny to watch, but they are not ment to be (i think). i read that it was a show that never made it on tv, or it was not on for very long.  

Gothedrill

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 am
My sister's no longer allowed to suggest films I should watch after she made me sit through National Treasure 2 stare

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:26 am
Kalvaya
My sister's no longer allowed to suggest films I should watch after she made me sit through National Treasure 2 stare

Is it bad?? I liked the first one.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya

Is it bad?? I liked the first one.

You know all the bits in the first film that made you go "WTF? How is that even possible?!" There's even more of that in the sequel. Oh, and through the entire film, I kept thinking of all the bits they had stolen from much better films. Much, much better. That or I'm too cynical ninja

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff