Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Tarot cards!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

borderline_mary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm
A non-specific reading without a question? Hm. I haven't tried that. I'll see what I get.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 pm
JesanaeTekani
A non-specific reading without a question? Hm. I haven't tried that. I'll see what I get.
Good luck. Let us know how it turns out?  

TeaDidikai

borderline_mary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:57 am
Well. That was enlightening.

My deck's tendency to be brutally honest with other people apparently carried over to me this time. I was informed in no uncertain terms that I'm self-critical and overthink things, and that I need a kick in the a**. It didn't really elaborate on anything more than that, but it was very clear about what it did say; it also had several significant cards in it just to drive home the point.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:02 am
I have a personal opinion on why this reading was different.

Are you by chance an animist?  

TeaDidikai

borderline_mary

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:53 pm
Yes.

I'm intrigued at that question. Maybe it's just that I'm tired, but I can't anticipate where you're going with it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Hipshot guess, as an animist who had a similar experience, it might be in the relation one has when asking for someone else and perhaps telling your deck that you need information.

This is by no means a commentary on your manners.

Picture if you will, your go to your deck and ask for insight for someone else.
Then you go to your deck and tell it you would like to know about X.

Even if it isn't phrased impolitely, it might cause issues in so much the deck itself doesn't see why you as Questioner is any different from anyone else?  

TeaDidikai

borderline_mary

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:09 am
. . . interesting. This might be. I'll have to try a different approach to my deck and see if I get different results. I suppose I hadn't really thought that I might be differentiating myself in that oblique a manner.

I appreciate your help; it's certainly given me something to try. I've been unholy frustrated for quite some time, without any real idea as to what might be causing it, and I'm certain the frustration was just making it worse. Even if this isn't the actual issue, it should help me figure out what is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:33 am
Happy to help. I hope things work out.

Keep us posted.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items