Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:00 pm
Rika looked at him supiciously.
"My name is Rika..." she said, taking his hand.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 pm
"Nice to meet you, miss Rika, I am Leon" he shook her hand lightly and smiled "So what is your business here in the oh so saintly town of New York?" he joked with her...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:12 pm
Rika laughed.
"Hahaha, yes...the oh-so saintly town of New York indeed..." she said. "Well I'm here to...um... I'm here on...business." She somehow felt that, though it was not completely a lie, Leon knew that there was much more to it than just that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:14 pm
"Business? Really? What kind?" Leons eyebrow was aised in query, she was admittedly very cute, so he felt like giving her a hard time, it seemed he was that way with most people...  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:27 pm
Scarlett continued watching, they didn't look like those people. Her stomach growled in hunger, turning pink with embarrassment, she looked up to see if anyone heard it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:37 pm
"The private kind," Rika said, putting a definite emphasis on the second word. She began absently stroking Sky with one hand while staring right into Leon's dark eyes.  

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:54 pm
Leon looked around, he could have swore he had heard a low grumble, he finally saw a girl "If you're gonna stand there then you might as well stand here" he said to her before turning back to Rika "And why would it be private? Something that shouldn't be known of course, maybe a theivery plan, or an assasination?" he asked  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:59 pm
"Ah," Rika said, glancing once at the girl. "Not quite so...drastic as that." Another lie.
"Tell me," she said quietly, suddenly realizing that she might not have to go elsewhere to continue her search after all. "Have you ever heard of something called The Severed...?"

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:01 pm
"No, which surprises me, because it sounds like something I would cause..." his voice trailed off as he mumbled things to himself about The Severed, he truly had no ideas, so he just flashed a quick smile and listened...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm
Scarlett got out from hiding with bags and bags of groceries in her hands. "What are you people doing here?" She looked at them curiously. "It's dangerous here you know."  

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:05 pm
"Big woop" Leon said to the girl "Whats with the groceriess?" he asked, still not turning to look at her, his eyes fixated upon Rika's  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm
"I'm make dinner at home. Why? Are you hungry or something?" Scarlett said.  

SweetHugz

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm
"Hm..." So he didn't actually know. She could tell he wasn't lying. "Well in that case..." She trailed off, not paying attention to the conversation Leon was now having with a girl who had showed up with armfuls of groceries. What now? She wracked her brains, thinking, remembering.
"Do you happen to know where the nearest portal is...?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:11 pm
"Nah, not in the slightest" Leon mentioned to the girl with the groceries "And as for portals Rika, I can make those, except for I have a problem with singapore and albequerqe for some reason..." he gave her a smile, hoping he could help in any way, it always helped him belie his true self...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:18 pm
"You can make them?!" Rika asked, incredulous. "I still haven't mastered that just, yet... I have to use the main ones that are already set up... It's such a pain, really. But do you think you could make me one? I've a message to send to Dark Forest..." She pulled a foldedpiece of paper out of her pocket and a small pencil.
"Just a minute..." she said, moving over towards a bench. She crouched on the ground in front of the bench so that she could use it to write out her message. She scrawled two lines on the paper, folded it back up.
"Leon?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces