Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Lisim ever found yourself doing it?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The World Within

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:17 pm
mikominouchi
hmmm... I must be the only one who doesnt. Acctually I'm a chocolate fan like Mello and I love toys and puzzles like Near... no real L traits though

me too.
Im a mix of all the wammy's kids.

my love of stripes -very matty-ish
chocolate addict - melloooo
sitting strange ways and biting of the thumbs and fear of shoes -L-sama
puzzles and riddles - nearness.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:09 pm
when ever im on the computer (or in class before class starts when we have to sit in the desks with the connected chairs) i sit like him (i would sit like him all class hour but i get in trouble with my teachers for having my feet in the chairs xd )...and when i'm taking a test or have to think hard about something my thumb automatically goes to my mouth and i chew on my thumb & nail (witch sucks when im typing cus i have horrible spelling sometimes and i have to stop and really THINK about the word...like the word Pumpkin...i keep forgetting there is a 2nd P in there xp )

and if i have any munneys i usually buy some sort of sweet from the vending machine at school  

Grim Cupcakes

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:40 pm
I'm like that with pretty much every (sweet) vending machine I encounter. If I have money, I usually get at least one thing. Sometimes two.

But then I do have a bit of a sweet tooth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:37 am
I happen to sit in front of the computer, just like L, with my thumb near my mouth. But only when the computer's being a b***h on meh. D:  

UltimaMage3

Moonlight 0kami

2,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:12 am
I bite my thumb kinda like he does. Mostly when I'm nervous, bored, thinking bla bla bla.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:31 am
Oh my, YES! xD

On Halloween(I was crossplaying as L) my Dad called me, and I picked up the phone exactly like L does without thinking.
I also sit like him, pick things up like him, analyze things like him, and sometimes even walk like him without thinking. xD

Guess that just shows how awesome he is, cause I've never picked up any characters habits, not even my own!
... Well, other then how my character plays with her canine tooth when she's deep in thought. But that shouldn't count, seeing as I did that before. xD;

~Kay

Kayani_neko

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:51 am
It was a dreadful week of the month. A time of the month where the body of a young gal goes "I'll give you's proof that chu a woman! >D"

It's nature and it's normal and it's painful.
So in the mist of the pain I try to dress as comfortably as possible in my home. Do I wear this attire outside? Of course not! Way too baggy.

Carrying on, I crunch over my computer chair and wince every so often. The pain is slowly subsiding from the medication but it's presense is still very much there.

As I type I have the mouse wire in my mouth. There is no mouse pad and darn heck if I'm gonna let this one break because I didn't see it laying on the floor like the last one!

I rub my eyes, hoping that it would also rub away my fatigue. The make up from the morning of that day smudges below my eyes.
But what do I care, I'm gonna take a shower soon anyways!

As I grumbled to myself because my fingers seem to want to continue spelling "leep" instead of "keep" my father passes by.

He is a kind man with good intentions. He knows how painful these moments of the months are for me so he'll usually ask if I'mokay or if I would enjoy some mint tea.

Yes my father is kind.
So why is he pointing and laughing at me?! D:

"You look like that weird guy you like so much in your comic!"

He said and left the room.

I stared at the door which was slightly ajar.

It took a moment before I moved or even respond with words.
As I looked at my bare toes I giggled.

"Cool."
Was my reply to the empty, and I continued with my on-going struggle with the typo bunnies.

The End. :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:31 pm
I was eating dinner or drinking tea or something last night, and sitting like L. I wasn't even aware I was doing it.
Then my mom asked me why I was sitting like a frog. D:  

mond -an- mitternacht

L0LLiE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Yes, I actually do a lot of things like him, i.e., constant sugar intake, sitting weird, biting random fingers, etc...I even have big, dark eyes and I'm underweight (NOT anorexic or bulimic. It's my metabolism's fault). Though honestly, I did a lot of that before I liked him. But the sitting thing has become a real habit though. I'll sit down at the dinner table all curled up and my mom'll be like, "SIT PROPERLY!! D:<" and I won't even realize that I'm sitting like that until she tells me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:16 pm
. . . I must be a mix of the wammypeople too.

I bite my fingers all the time. god. is it annoying to have such a habit. ]:
And I don't notice.

I do hold cellphones like him. I don't think about it, I just do. Stupiiid habits ~
I also hold things with two fingers. I hold bottles and such really strangely. o -o);

I'm underweight too. Go metabolism ~

There is lots of sugar in nearly everything I eat. :B
< expects to become diabetic >

I loooove chocolate ~
[but then again who doesn't. /: There is happiness in chocolate.]

I like to . . . play with things.
I like toyss. O;
Not sure if I should start listing up all kinds of toys that I like.
Of course I love puzzles [you should be able to tell from my profile. |:].
I want to make a whole outfit that has puzzle pieces pattern. ;OO !

If I had a DS or the charger for my GBASP had worked, I'd be playing it a lot. :B
[WANTWANTWANT] So a bit of Matt too. |: I am quite lazy.

And oh, sit like L or Near at the bus. Or in a big chair. Or a sofa.
Sometimes I sit like a Mello.

tieru

Blessed Fairy

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:44 pm
I usually sit like L and I usually act like him  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:18 am
Well, I scratch my teeth with my nail that L sometimes does....... I'm a lot more like Mello than L.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

sawa1sy

Diamond Rabbit

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:13 am
Accidental Affinity
When I get nervous or excited, I bit my thumb like L does without even noticing it lol

lol me too, but I act like near too. I love puzzles!!!AND TOYS!!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:22 am
Whenever I am on the phone, if someone asks me a question, I will sit in a chair with my legs curled up and my hands on my knees (unless I'm holding the phone, in which case, I hold it like L) and then I say "If I sit in any other way, my powers of deduction drop by 40%."

Haha...  

Candy Coated Cookie

NejiShikaItalover92

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:05 pm
I did an Lism once. I was in a haunted house for my school. And I was a dead wench girl in a haunted living room. So to make myself look creepy, I sat like L when people would walk past and rock back and forth. As soon as they left, I would return to regular sitting. Sitting like L killed my legs crying but fun to do. xd  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff