Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
was there a manga or an anime that made you cry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

was there any anime/manga that made you cry?
  yep...
  none...
View Results

Heretical-Cubes

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 am
A few episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist - The ones I remember most are when Maes dies (4th episode?) and his daughter is screaming at the funeral about how "daddy has to go to work tomorrow, why are they burying him?" - And I believe the movie made me cry cause I was angry (but I won't spoil that one cause it was the ending) and after the Noa chick does the whole "Ed, take me with you, I don't belong here," and he leaves without her anyway. I don't like people grieving. Specially the screaming, crying grieving that means your heart's being ripped out and fed to the emotional monster of doom. (lol, i just realized how stupid that sounds.)

The episode where Kikyo "dies" in Inuyasha made me almost cry - I didn't cry because I still did kinda hate her.

And when I was little I started crying because that one TV station stopped showing Cardcaptors. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 pm
ouran at the end of the tv version... anddd naruto when sasuke left which i now see ish stupid.. oh and when i saw nana the live movie though i nearly cried. there was a miyazaki film i cried over too >3< grave of the fireflies i recommend it people  

kawaiikojaychan

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 pm
User Image

I'm really sappy and I cry at almost every sentimental and/or heroic moment in anime... I've cried at Sailor Moon, Bleach, Chobits, Ai Yori Aoshi made me cry like every two seconds... Haibane Renmei too...

Jeez, I'm just a big nakimushi... XD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm
fullmetal alchemist all the way. when hughes died (the funeral part), when nina dies (ed gets very emotional), when ed dies (in the alchemic world), and in the movie (...well i wont spoil it... whee )

xox_domenica

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm
I've cried at a couple of episodes of Naruto.
I cried when L died in Death Note
I cried at a couple episodes of Inuyasha (Kagura's death hit me really hard for some reason)
I've cried at at least one episode of Bleach
I cried at the end of Cowboy Bebop
I cried at Pokemon a couple times, 'though I was very depressed at the time anyway. I cried so hard at the end of the Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea movie when May had to say goodbye to Manaphy.

Yeah, I am kinda pathetic.
At least I'm going into Fullmetal Alchemist knowing it's going to make me cry.

Edit: If we're counting Avatar, there were a lot of times I cried watching that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:58 pm
Tamaki Suou rocks my sexy not-so-emo socks. <3333

Yes, several, lol. Let's see... I cried during the last couple of eps of Fruits Basket. I cried when Abel "died" in Trinity Blood. I cried when all of the wolves, Cher, and Hubb died during Wolf's Rain. I cried whenever Yuki cried in Gravitation. I cried a couple of times during Inuyasha but I can't remember on what episodes. A couple of parts in Descendants of Darkness made me cry, too. I think that's about it. sweatdrop What can I say? I'm a sap when it comes to anime. xd

User Image  

SammyPuppyLover24

3,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ManicMisha

Hilarious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Pita-Ten. When Shia Died.

GodChild. When Cain & Riff Died, and Riff betrayed Cain.

In The End. Ren kills himself due to he cant have Kaito.

all death related, eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fruits Basket manga-When Hatori had to erase kana's memories. :[[
& Death Note-When L died!! ;o;

Kiss My Azkaban

O.G. Smoker

jackchewy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 am
nausica of the valley of wind. Because of all the poluting, sorry im so planet friendly!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:46 am
The last episode of Nanatsuiro Drops made me cry 'cause the boy she loved had lost his memory in the end. ; ~; But he realized that he loved her and they were back together!

Some episodes of Full Metal Alchemist had me in tears, and so did episodes of Wolf's Rain. T___T

skulliepanda

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:52 pm
There were so many anime that made me cry. One in particular that I can remember was Petite Princess Yucie. I teared up during one of the last few episodes when Glenda ran out on the dock to say good-bye to Yucie. It was so endearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image
I cried a tiny bit for Yucie too Rei, I didn't even know people knew about that show xD;

I cried a lot while reading the beginning of Alice 19th because I related to the main character as a shy girl that didn't believe in herself, I cried a tiny bit for the bunny girl near the end too.

I cried at the end of Pita-ten, the fact that they couldn't be together DDDD: That wrenched at me so bad, especially because of Misha's past
Usually anime/manga don't make me cry. It's very rarely.

User ImageUser Image

Nainai Kagoyuchi

Shy Regular

14,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Timid 100

vamp-hikari-chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm
i have cried a lot because of an anime or manga. the last i did i was watching bleach and the one good fdemale bount died. but thats partly because im like obsesed with ishida.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:52 pm
Fruits Basket.
Manga and anime.  

FRANTIC ACTION

Lalatin

Fashionable Genius

3,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm
L's death in Death Note (Both manga and anime...Manga more so) So many times in Sailor moon. A few times in Chobits. Once in Naruto, Some Fruba, ArgentoSoma (sp?), Full Metal Alchemist ep. 25, When all the wolves in Wolf's Rain died. Random times in Gravitation (I have a soft spot for Yuki!), once or twice in Inuyasha, the end of Cowboy Bebop once in Vampire knight.

There are more but I cant remember!  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces