Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Gym Leader/Elite Four recruitment center. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:02 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Why's it so important that we have the National Dex, anyways?

Because else you'll end up with a very sucky team ^^

Heck, wiithout the national dex, it would be impossible to make a Dragon team for example, Only having Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp to pick from makes a good team very hard to do. ^^

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

But it isn't really that hard to get. ^^
No its not sweatdrop And on a different note, My brother has Shaymin and Darkrai gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:01 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Heck, wiithout the national dex, it would be impossible to make a Dragon team for example, Only having Gible, Gabite, and Garchomp to pick from makes a good team very hard to do. ^^

Not nessicarily true. Even without the National dex, I have Tropius and Charmander (soon to be Charizard) plus plenty of friends who could help...*is a Flying type favor-er* With Wi-fi and the internet, it barely matters if you have the national dex or not....

Interresting.

No its not sweatdrop And on a different note, My brother has Shaymin and Darkrai gonk

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:27 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Interresting.

That there is definite proof he is a hacker. Shymin will not be released until late next year. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:56 am
I just need pokemon #35 and #135 (I think, I'll have to doublecheck) and then I'll be done with the Sinnoh dex XP

As for my team, I'd be like the champion with a mixed bag, because I can't pick just one type XP  

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:09 am
DragonLvr2k5
I just need pokemon #35 and #135 (I think, I'll have to doublecheck) and then I'll be done with the Sinnoh dex XP

As for my team, I'd be like the champion with a mixed bag, because I can't pick just one type XP

Well, you'd prertty much have to pick a theme for your team if you want to be a gym leader/elite four member.

Of course, if you rather want to be the champion, well, you'll have to wait until the twelve spots are taken, and the elite four selected. And then challenge (and beat) every last one of them. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:12 am
yup, but I'm just saying, that'd be my choice if it was available XD  

DragonLvr2k5

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:21 am
DragonLvr2k5
yup, but I'm just saying, that'd be my choice if it was available XD
Well, if you beat us, you will be. ^^

In fact, I can guarantee you that whemever becomes the first champion will get something good from me. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:19 pm
Gym Team Update:

I've got half of my Pokemon for my team trained(just finished Magmortar today), and I'll have to start on the others. Something tells me I'll have time before I'm gonna have to worry about challengers......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:21 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Gym Team Update:

I've got half of my Pokemon for my team trained(just finished Magmortar today), and I'll have to start on the others. Something tells me I'll have time before I'm gonna have to worry about challengers......

That you do. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:24 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Gym Team Update:

That you do. ^^

Do we even have twelve active members?  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:25 pm
Do the teams have to have a type similarity, or can it be a strategy similarity?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:27 pm
Zack Powers
Do the teams have to have a type similarity, or can it be a strategy similarity?

No, they just need a theme. ^^

For example, a team made entirely of Eeveelutions is just as valid as one made entirely from ice type pokemon. ^^  

krishnath

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 pm
I'd like to enter a team then.

Theme: Slow.

Bronzong
Ursaring
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
Vileplume
Foretress

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:39 pm
Zack Powers

Bronzong
Ursaring
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
Vileplume
Foretress

That was very odd, but I like it. ^^

Just goes to prove, speed ain't everything. ^^  

krishnath

Zack Powers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:42 pm
krishnath
Zack Powers

Bronzong
Ursaring
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
Vileplume
Foretress

That was very odd, but I like it. ^^

Just goes to prove, speed ain't everything. ^^

I've got a speed team, but it's not meant for competitive battles.

Just wait and see how they're handled in battle.

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff