Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Attention Peoples! New Captain in the House. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 pm
There are a lot of games coming out that I want...quite a few on systems I dont even have...but I already have Phantom Hourglass reserved woot!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:08 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
There are a lot of games coming out that I want...quite a few on systems I dont even have...but I already have Phantom Hourglass reserved woot!

Lets see what games do I want? There's Halo 3 that I have reserved, GH 3 that comes out in a month(need to reserve that), Rock Band in 2 months, Brawl in December, and Mario Galaxy whenever it comes out, plus the new Need For Speed game and something new for my DS. I highly doubt I'll get all these when they come out cause my Granny just got me a $700 drum set....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:22 am
As computer games go, I am mostly only interrested in RPG's, Puzzle games, and Strategy games. This is mostly because they are usually the most challenging and have the greatest replay value. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:30 pm
krishnath
As computer games go, I am mostly only interrested in RPG's, Puzzle games, and Strategy games. This is mostly because they are usually the most challenging and have the greatest replay value. ^^
RPG's FTW!!!  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:11 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
RPG's FTW!!!

Original Final Fantasy for the win. ^^

Or FF3/5 depending on if you go with the japanese or american numbering. It's the one with the elemental crystals and the end boss that is a tree. It's awesome ^^

And then there's Icewind Dale, Fallout 2, Eye of the Beholder and the Legend of Darkmoon... Lands of Lore... Mmm...good stuff... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:41 am
The FF you are talking about I am pretty sure is 5...itt has been a while since I played it. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces