Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//abandoned memories// join now!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

***** =
  own
View Results

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:56 pm
"A virus, Aida, what? What happened to the girl I was talking to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:25 pm
"Yes. It's a virus that's been in the system ever since R:2 was released. Oh, Mitsukai, she's fine, she was just logged out, and should be back in the real world." Daku took a step towards him.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:56 pm
"That, was so weird." He was holding his fingers ti his temples rubbing them. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:40 pm
"Daku Nara. Or just Daku, a member of the Gnosis Union." He smiled and looked at Drag. "Would you introduce yourself?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:50 pm
"Well, um. Drag. Just Drag. I still don't get any of this though."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:47 pm
Daku slightly tilted his head. "Not to worry, Drag-kun. After all, I'm not sure what's going on either. All I know is that AIDA strikes players for their memories. You should keep an eye out for it, you could become a lost one if you're not careful." He smirked and looked up at the sky, it was hardly there, since the towering buildings covered it up.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:30 pm
Drag rubs the back of his head. "Listen I don't know what any of this is but what does 'AIDA' want from me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:44 pm
"You're memories. AIDA will take your important memories away...I've already lost several of mine." Daku put his hand on his sword and swung it as some seemed to hit it. AIDA fell to the ground and dissolved. "AIDA. It's everywhere...there's a sudden breakout...be careful. I'm one of the only people in "The World" that can control AIDA."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:47 am
Drag drops his head in hopeless confusion. With this virus thing going on why don't the ADMINS just fix it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:40 am
"It's alright, just be cautious wherever you go." He sighed and kicked the ground. "Admins are always morons, they never get up off their butts and fix things. They just leave it up to the players, I guess."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:46 pm
Whatever  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm
Twilight Dragon sniffed as she logged on, or at least the avatar sniffed. Her PC was beautiful, but she was not beautiful in real life. She walked around, wondering why she was sent here, for this green, lush, monster filled fields. Again she sniffed and ran to the Chaos Gate. She entered the words "Mac Anu" and fled the feilds.
However, at the last second she felt eyes on her and looked back to see a PC that looked very familiar. That Edge Punisher, she thought. "Ghost!" Twi called out mournfully as she fled.

sadi s t o i d

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:02 pm
Daku smiled and jumped up, disappearing, though his voice was still there. "Be careful Drag, AIDA can strike any time..." He then appeared at the chaos gate. "Hm...I suppose..-" He paused as he received a flashmail. "At...Delta...V!%u$.ex3..? What the hell..these area words..." He looked up at the evening sky, it seemed peaceful unlike himself, he was cautiously looking around as he sighed and turned to the chaos gate. The dome felt cold and damp. "Damn it..I guess there's no way around this..." He checked the flashmail again and looked at the sender. "No sender..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:24 am
Scare slowly walks to the chaos gate and with nothing to do sits on the ground nearby.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 pm
Slowly, he looked around and sighed. "Delta, V!%u$.ex3..." He stood there for a few seconds until he could finally make out what the area word said. "Delta Virus.exe. A virus program disguised as an area word...hmph." Daku then opened up the chaos gate menu and and entered in a few hacking codes to change the layout so he could get to the area word. Inputting the virus, he chose a few other commands to ensure his safety and protect his computer from the virus.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff