Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
OMFG SMOKING IS ******** DISGUSTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caity9117

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:08 am
yeah i dont smoke all the rest of the women in my family do tho and some of my friends, i just never liked it, i tryed once but i just choked and lost interest.
But does anyone else like LOVE the smell of cigars, i do my dad smokes em all th time  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:42 am
I have never smoked, so I don't know if I like it or not. I won't start though..poor college student=money spent on ramen and parties D:

Hell-o-Kitty

Friendly Gaian

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:25 am
before..most of the time i did it to calm me down and sometimes just to pass the time..
had to stop though cause i went into competitive swimming.. domokun

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:22 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
where have you been vaknar
Hiding...*in my house*. I don't really see anything special in them so why smoke them, I'm not going to become addicted to it, nor am I going to try to make other people stop smoking by force. stare  

Vaknar21

jrat123456

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:37 pm
i personnaly hate cigs and all that stuff ive already drank but never got piss drunk..and dont plan on it... or start smoking for that matter  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 pm
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
Hiding...*in my house*. I don't really see anything special in them so why smoke them, I'm not going to become addicted to it, nor am I going to try to make other people stop smoking by force. stare
i tihnk i'm getting you confused with someone else...  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
i tihnk i'm getting you confused with someone else...
Thats ok, just means you can stop and go find your Real Friend who you think you are talking too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:12 am

Haha.
Welcome back, Vaknar.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Shimerin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:25 pm
Eww I hate smokeing. Although Ive had enough second hand smoke to give me lung cancer =/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:08 am
I smoke. Some days I'll smoke more than a pack a day. I think it's a disgusting habit. I started smoking when I was training to be an EMT. After that I continued to smoke throughout senior year, summer of 2006, first year of college, summer of 2007....well I guess until now.

I'm trying to quit though. In NJ it drains your pocket.  

tetsoysauce

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:22 pm
RavensWrath414
Eww I hate smokeing. Although Ive had enough second hand smoke to give me lung cancer =/

There is no scientific evidence supporting that. The closest that ever came, was an extremely biased report that was dismissed. Hence why the surgeon general warnings all have "May", "possibly" and "could" on them, because there is no evidence confirming the comments.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:29 pm
Smoking is disgusting.

It's stinky, gross, makes your house stinky, your clothes, makes your white walls yellow if you do it too much, as well as your teeth, && of course it is bad for you.
x]]

RagingFetus v2

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:15 pm
S i L K c a n d y
Smoking is disgusting.

It's stinky, gross, makes your house stinky, your clothes, makes your white walls yellow if you do it too much, as well as your teeth, && of course it is bad for you.
x]]

Refer to my above comment.

I'd also like to point out, I'd rather have the smell of smoke in a pub, then that of bleach, stale beer and B.O. all combined.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:08 am
I smoke. But I don't do it often.  

Dark Hearted Shadow

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 am
You know most of you non-smokers that have posted here, make me ashamed to be a non-smoker, because your all such whiny little maggots and I hate burst your fantasy, but would you rather live to 100 on a respirator, being nothing but a drain on your families resources, or live a life you actually got down from your high horses and enjoyed?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games