Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Life of A Demigod (LET THE FLOOD OF RPC'S BEGIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  No
  Yes
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:59 pm
He sighed at the two. "Wow, it must be cool having a brother or a sister." he said, then a smile grew. "Why don't you ask her? I mean, she is your future wife and all. Maybe she'll bend over again." he teased and chuckled. "Hey, what kind of music do you guys listen to anyways?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:45 pm
" Girly girl here listens to hip hop and I rule the world of rock" Leon smiled at his sister and she shot him a glare " I'm not girly, and it's not just hip hop retardo, it's techno" Lisa was annoyed at her brothers smug grin but looked back to Taylor " Yeah, maybe she will" she joked, grinning at her brother " So when does your mo get off of shift, cause I wanna know when I must say my oh so sad goodbye" she giggled softly it seemed Taylor had that affect on her " Oh wow like there's sucha big difference they're both kinda dorky" he joked with her " and trust me after an hour with her as your sister you will never want a sister again". Leon gave a quick grin to his sister and she shot him another evil glare, before looking up at the ceiling, he said " Do you thin there are really gods up there? Like Zeus and them?" he asked Taylor  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:36 am
He chuckled lightly. "Well, I like rock and techno, so I can't really say much." he sighed. "She gets off in about twenty minutes and I'll be back soon, so why would you really be upset?" he smiled. "Of course I believe. Always have and I always have. There's no way for me to say there isn't a way to say there isn't." he smiled, closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:30 am
Leon smiled " Haha, I use to like techno but its too jumpy for me" he looked dreamily up towards the ceiling, still watching his sister and Taylor with one eye. Lisa smiled " Ever heard of Daft Punk? They're one of my faves, them and Dizzy-X" she smiled looking at him, he was really cute to her, but she knew he mustn't like her back " I get so bored when we skip... Why do we do it Leon?" Lisa asked in a dreamy tone. Leon smiled and said " You don't like school do you?" he asked her in an annoyed tone, she had broken his trance, he was spacing on purpose. Lisa looked at him " No, it's just this routine is so boring... Day to day living off of coffee." Lisa looked at Taylor " Don't you think that would be boring?". Leon had already gone back into a spacey trance, annd was starting to block out everything.  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:24 pm
Taylor sighed, watching the boy stare at the ceiling, forgetting what Lisa had said to him. The next thing he knew, his mother had come over. She bent over, getting alittle into her son's face. "Well, honey, say goodbye to your friends, it's time to go." she smiled happily. "I mean...it's good that you're making friends, but it's not like they could come with us." she giggiled, her bust slighly falling out of her shirt. She stood up, fixing her undergarments, and walked out to the car. "Well all, I'll catch you guys in a couple days, ok?" he smiled lightly, standing up and picking up his bag.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:36 pm
" Cool dude, I guess i'll c'ya then" Leon had popped out of his trance for a moment and waved to Taylor " Don't forget us when your gone" she said in a dreamy tone, she was slightly sad that he was leaving, but that was okay, she'd be fine for just a little while  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:02 pm
Taylor smiled, walking out of the door. "Well, I'm not going to be gone THAT long." he smiled to her before walking the door, waving as he went, stepping into the car and watching the cafe.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:14 am
Leon smiled, he had made a friend, something he wasnt exactly keen to do all the time, so he just smiled and waved, his eyes still on the ceiling. " A couple of days can do things, Taylor, just remember" she smiled looking at him, taking a sip of the cooled down coffee. Lisa looked at her brother and said "What? Agitated your sister can get a boy and you can't get a girl?" she joked with him. "oh shaddup" Leon said, he wasn't exactly happy about her comment but was more interested in the drawings he saw in the ceiling. He looked at one, it looked like greek letters, he read it under his breath "Camp Half-Blood" he dismissed it as a coincidence and kept looking for something - what he did not know - but definitely something.  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:37 pm
((A couple days later?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:20 pm
(( I guess, cause I dont wanna have to roleplay their daily lives, never been good at that, so yes, many moons later ))  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:00 pm
((I like moons!))

Taylor was in the cafe, drinking some apple juice and eating a small fruit salad his mother had given him at her job. He sighed, sitting in the exact area he had a few days before. He closed his eyes, thinking of the kids he had met the day before. Leon and Lisa. They were his only friends.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:49 pm
Leon and Lisa were making their way to the coffee shop when Leon stopped out of nowhere " Sis' back up..." his tone was serious but Lisa apparently didn't take hims eriously so she just yelled at him " Don't call me sis!" and trounced off down a nearby alley Leon looked back at her and muttered a few random curse words under his breath, he sniffed the air, there was a weird scent in it " Come out! Whatever and wherever you are!" he shouted, he watched as a tall man, with one blue aye and one cat-like yellow eye lared at him, in moments he was pinned down to the ground, black poison dipped spikes pinning his shirt to the ground, he screamed for anyone in the cafe, they could only be a good twenty feet away, there had to be someone who could hear him. He screamed at the top of his lungs as the man wlaked towards him, he looked bahind the mans back, he had a long, black stinger, like a scorpions tail, it seemed as if he hadn't been able to notice it before " HELP!!!! HELP!!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, he knew what this was, it was a Manticore, te mythical lion and scorpion beast from Greek Legends.  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:59 pm
((I COULDN'T FIND THE RP! crying ))

Taylor heard screaming, walking outside of the cafe slowly to where he thought he heard the noise. He walked over toward the allie, seeing Leon. He just stared there, motonless and in shock to what he was witnessing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Leon looked at Taylor "Dude could you do something?" he ripped his arms out of the ground and reached for the nearest things he could think of as weapons, there was a trash can lid in his right hand, a long stick in his left "Just pretend like it's anaklusmos..."he whispered to himself, he remembered hte story of Hercules' sword, Anaklusmos...  

vampslayer3

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:39 pm
((Bah, I can't think of anything! DAMN YOU HOMEWORK! *shoots it!*))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff