New Trek Movie in the works! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master_jedi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:33 pm
Sannie P
If it is going to be another with the TNG team, don't expect me to be enthousiastic.

All I have to say is: Data isn't supposed to have wrinkles.
Well you won't have to worry about that because Data blew up,and B-4 if anyware will be at the acuumy or he stayed on Earth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:09 am
master_jedi
Sannie P
If it is going to be another with the TNG team, don't expect me to be enthousiastic.

All I have to say is: Data isn't supposed to have wrinkles.
Well you won't have to worry about that because Data blew up,and B-4 if anyware will be at the acuumy or he stayed on Earth.
Always room for a plot twist. Remember when Lor Died? Which time? With the Crystal Entity? And then the Borg? Hell, I was Damn sure he had returned, and couldn't for the life of me figure out why Picard didn't blast B-4 into nothingness the moment he laid eyes on him the first time. xp  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:28 am
Matiko-san
Dude...what about Voyager?! Why does this new one have to be a prequel already...After this one, if Enterprise becomes popular, it means the rest of them will all be prequels. This is not funny...I hate Berman.
How can you have a movie about Voyager? they made it home already. it really killed a movie idea when they got home in the last episode.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:30 am
What about a DS9 movie? I would like to see that.  

Curtis25

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 am
Curtis25
Matiko-san
Dude...what about Voyager?! Why does this new one have to be a prequel already...After this one, if Enterprise becomes popular, it means the rest of them will all be prequels. This is not funny...I hate Berman.
How can you have a movie about Voyager? they made it home already. it really killed a movie idea when they got home in the last episode.
they could make a movie outside teh proper timeline. Like, for instance, Knockin' on Heavens door was set betwen episode 26 and 27 of Cowboy Bebop(or was it 23 and 24? *shrug*). So, that is fll well possible.

And a DS9 movie would kick a**, though I don't know what they would set it on, seeing as Sisko is gone cry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:42 pm
OK, I know, SO off topic from this post, but B-4 WILL NEVER be Data! Because, even though he has all of Data's memories, he also has his own memories that make him who he is. And Data even says as much, to Picard about Shinzon. He tells picard that Shinzon will never be Picard, just as B-4 will never be Data, because it is their personal experiences that makes up who they are.

So, B-4 is not Data! Data is dead!! (And I'm gonna kill Brent Spiner for killing Data!! (Yes, he killed him, he suggested the idea. He's always out to get Data! Melting him with the borg, messing up his mind on that one planet, and now blowing him up! DOWN WITH SPINER!!!))

Anywayz, Im all for VOYAGER. I LOVE Voyager!!  

Anubis_Star

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:15 am
No, no prequel, no post TOS movie, NOT ENT Movie, they've raped the Trek Brand to much already Movie XI must be set AFTER Nemesis, not before the Motion Picture. just cause everyone else is doing Prequels, there is no reason why Trek has to  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:30 pm
We need a Voyager movie! Or at least a movie with more Admiral Janeway in it.

By the way, why don't they put Q in a movie?  

Raining_Stardust

Aged Ladykiller

5,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:58 pm
Raining_Stardust
We need a Voyager movie! Or at least a movie with more Admiral Janeway in it.

By the way, why don't they put Q in a movie?

They'd have to pay him several million dollars a scene.

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:55 pm
Frankly, I think the idea of a prequel is utterly horrid! They have to continue the series from Nemisis...personally I would love to see another film with Picard in it (Just because I happen to adore him) but I'm not married to the idea. I just refuse to go see a Trek film tha's a prequel. Prequels are lame and I really hate George Lucas for starting the trend.  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

LadyHarlz

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:54 pm
BiteMeTechie
Frankly, I think the idea of a prequel is utterly horrid! They have to continue the series from Nemisis...personally I would love to see another film with Picard in it (Just because I happen to adore him) but I'm not married to the idea. I just refuse to go see a Trek film tha's a prequel. Prequels are lame and I really hate George Lucas for starting the trend.

and look what happened to Star Wars...and Batman cause of it???  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:57 pm
Sythra_x
BiteMeTechie

and look what happened to Star Wars...and Batman cause of it???

Exactly. When I saw Star Wars as a kid, I wanted to see what would happen AFTER The empire fell. As for Batman, well, that's a cause close to my heart, I'm probably the biggest Batfanatic on the planet (More than 500 pieces of memorobilia lying around the house) and though the idea of a prequel with that shocked me, I did (shamefully) find myself glad that I wouldn't have to see what story would have followed Batman And Robin.

If they had stuck with that cast (Bats, Robin, Batgirl etc.) I probably would've been forced to shoot myself.  

ThatDarkNShadyLady

Faelan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:23 am
I went to Dragon Con and Levar and Marina were there. And both were not exactly excited about the ideas of the next Trek. Of course, it could be because no one from TNG is suppose to be in it.

The one promising thing about it for me is JJ Abrams is doing it, and he is brilliant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:15 pm
I dont know!!  

Nathan6688

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Karrn

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:44 pm
New crew, new ship, new time...I think I could handle all of that.

But if THIS is true, I think I may have to surrender my soul to Joss Whedon as the only man that can do sci-fi right.

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/archives/tom_hanks_in_star_trek.html  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces