Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:10 pm
They finally made it to her room. "Here you are!" he smiled gently to her and opened the door. "Miss, why are you blushing?" he smirked slightly as they continued into the room. He put her suitcase infront of her dresser and sighed lightly. My goodness, that's a lot of stairs! he thought, but said nothing. "Well, you are standing infront of your bed. You may sit if you so wish it." he chuckled lightly. "There's a bell to right night table and if you ever should need my assistance, just ring and I'll come to make you comfortable as soon as possible." he smiled, still standing close to her, seeing that she was comfortable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:25 pm
((Lol. I'm ignored.))

Cyreli

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:26 pm
"I'm not blushing." Lauren protested and they arrived at her room. She felt the bed with her hand and she sat down. Then she ran her fingers over the bell at the night table. "It sounds like this room was almost made for me." She muttered. "Thanks for helping me." Lauren bowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:34 pm
((I sowwy gonk ))

Taylor looked at her with a sly smile. "Oh, but I think you are." he smiled. "Well, the room was made for you! A special room for a beautiful woman." he smiled at her happily. "Oh...would you like assistance with your luggage, Miss...Miss...excuse me, but what is your name?" he chuckled. He felt foolish not to have asked this sooner.

((How am I Ddoing? Am I a good gentleman? gonk Wow, it's odd calling myself that.))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cyreli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:35 pm
((In my view, yeah. And can someone get the door x.x? Maddison has been outside waiting for a while now, and now I gotta take a shower.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:42 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((I sowwy gonk ))

Taylor looked at her with a sly smile. "Oh, but I think you are." he smiled. "Well, the room was made for you! A special room for a beautiful woman." he smiled at her happily. "Oh...would you like assistance with your luggage, Miss...Miss...excuse me, but what is your name?" he chuckled. He felt foolish not to have asked this sooner.

((How am I Ddoing? Am I a good gentleman? gonk Wow, it's odd calling myself that.))

[Yeah I believe so. eek ]

"Lauren Maxwell." Lauren said putting out her hand to shake his. "What's your name?"

[I'll get to your character as soon as I finished shaking hands with Freaky's character, Cyreli]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:52 pm
Taylor smirked lightly. "Me? I'm Taylor. Taylor Sweetings." he said, placing his hand in her small one. "It's very nice to meet you Miss Maxwell!" he said, shaking her hand lightly. He sighed, his compliment gone unnoticed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:58 pm
Lauren on the other hand did notice his compliment but she was too nervous to say anything back. She blushed when Taylor's hand touched hers. Then she heard a knock on the door. "More people must be coming." Lauren walked out the room unsteadily. She placed her hand on the wall to feel where she was going.  

SweetHugz

Cyreli

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 pm
((Mrff. I gotta go for tonight. If you want to, you can roleplay my character for me until I get back tomorrow afternoon.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:13 pm
((Hmm...I kinda....don't want to....but Hugz can if she wants to))

Taylor sighed. "You don't have to answer the door. Please, sit back and relax. You're on vacation and you're not obligated to answer doors!" he smiled, again taking her hand and placing her onto the bed. "Just ring if you need me! My room is right to the left of yours." was the last thing he said before leaving the room. He walked over to the door and answered it. "Well hello there madam, please, come right in!" he smiled, taking her suitcase. "Please tell me, what is your name?" he asked, smiling. He needed to find her room.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:21 pm
Joseph met her curious but beautiful blue-violet eyes and stopped at the top of the steps. He kept the gaze for a full half-minute, then broke it, feeling oddly self-consious under Carlie's eyes. He gave half a smile and walked to the door. Opening it, he stood inside and bowed. "After you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:53 am
Taylor saw Joseph gesture for the woman to come in as he was holding yet another bag. He was getting rather tired. He mouthed to his friend "Where are the other guys?" He let out a sigh, but being the gentleman he was, he was just going to grin a bare it.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:16 am
Carlie smiled, and walked up the rest of the steps, into the large mansion. "So...Is this a hotel or something?" She asked, referring to the vacation she had won.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:16 am
"But it's no fun if I sit in this room all day." She sighed as she thought. "I'll guess I'll just unpack." "You're right." Lauren said as she moved over to her suitcase and started to unpack her things.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:02 pm
"Yeah....hotel." he Taylor said, smiling. "Well Miss, what is your name? I need to put your luggage into your room." he smiled sweetly. "I mean...I believe you would want a room." he smiled, letting out a light sigh, watching the girl happily.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff