Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:27 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
((When can I post? x-x;; ))

[O.o Anytime you want. Your character can be hiding in the bushes or something watching us lol.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 am
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
((When can I post? x-x;; ))

[O.o Anytime you want. Your character can be hiding in the bushes or something watching us lol.]]

((*rubs hands together evily* Yes...yes....that just might work...a boy...watching girls....***** much! gonk ))

Shadow was in the bushes ((Because Hugz says so)) watching as the people talked. He was in his rat form, laying low, hoping he wouldn't he seen. He sighed to himself inside as he started to clean his face. "I could really go for something to eat." he thought to himself, as he switched his attention back to the speaking people.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:52 am
[Aw I don't see your profile sad ]

Karen sniff the air. "Rat." She thought. She licked her lips hungrily. Her tiger instincts told me to chase after the rat. "No way am I ever eating a rat!" She screamed in her mind and the part of the tiger was just silent. Karen walked around the bushes trying to look for the rat. "Why am I even looking anyways?" She shrugged her shoulders and continue to look for the rat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:02 am
((Rawrz!!))

Shadow let out a loud "Squeek!" before going quiet again. He moved from where he was to somewhere he thought would be unseen. Then, he looked up and noticed that the girl would be able to see him crystal clear. He froze, then started to shake nervously. "There's no hope! She's gonna kill me!" he thought to himself, awaiting his doom.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 am
((sorry guys, I was going on the computer until my dad got on I didn't have a chance to close off Gaia so it would indicate that I was offline, but I'm back now!! FreakyF R E A K can keep on posting while I put his profile on the accepted profiles post! Carry on!))

Naomi smiled just a little. "Yeah, he's my little pooch," she picked him up, "sorry if he harmed your kitty somehow... he's actually very tame. I guess he wanted to play- he's never bitten any living creature before. I rescued him from a bush of brambles in this forest almost a year ago and I've had him ever since. His name's Fire." She hoped she hadn't said too much.
There was a squeak.

Fire's ears perked up. He leapt out of Naomi's arms and sprang into the bushes. He picked up a rat in his jaws but did not bite it. Instead, Fire trotted over to Naomi and dropped it in her hand and barked proudly.

"Fire!" Naomi wanted to drop the rat, but actually it wasn't as disgusting as she had pictured most rats. She put it on the ground. "It's a rat!" she had never seen a rat up close. Suddenly, something flicked into her mind. What if it carried a disease?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:17 am
Arella turned and watched as Karen eyed a bush intently "Are you alright?" Pepper perked her ears up and sniffed the air as well. Arella glanced down at her, before meowing in her ear. "Don't start that again, I know there must be something interesting in there." She resisted the urge to investigate herself, but she could easily smell rat.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:21 am
Fire ran up to Arella and Pepper, whining. He swept a paw, trying to bat at the cat's tail. He really didn't mean any harm; he just wanted to play, and clearly he didn't exactly know the difference between wolves and pet cats.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:36 am
"It's ok, Pepper knows how to stand up to bigger animals" Arella placed Pepper onto a crate out of reach of the playful cub. She held a hand out to Naomi. "My name's Arella. Weren't you down here before?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:42 am
"Your cat's cute," Naomi whispered, grinning. "Yeah..." she looked at Arella's outstretched hand for a few seconds and then shook it. "Yeah, I was down here before." She wondered what this girl would say next to her.

Fire looked up at Pepper excitedly. He tried to climb the crates but his paw slipped and he tumbled off. He was okay, though- a little fall wouldn't hurt him in any way.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:47 am
Arella shrugged. "I noticed you, is all" She watched Fire for a moment. "Excitable little thing isn't he?" She said, giving him a large smile. She bent down to him and start scratching him behind the ears.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:54 am
"Well... okay..." Naomi smiled as Arella started giving Fire some attention. "Yeah, Fire is real playful... sometimes too playful- but he never bites. She glanced over to Pepper and started stroking the cat's chin very gently.

Fire rubbed his head on Arella's hand and licked her a few times before rolling onto his back, his tail still wagging.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:56 am
"Well, what I really wanted to say is... well... erm..." Naomi took a deep calm breath and remarked firmly, "I saw you transform into a black cat." She hoped nobody was listening; they would think she was crazy or something. I hope this conversation doesn't get real dumb! Naomi thought.  

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Arella kept on giving Fire a good scratch on his stomach. She spoke without looking up. "If you have a problem with that then I'm sorry. Can't exactly help it." She shrugged, and looked up to see what Naomi's response would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:06 pm
Shadow had heard the words "transform" and "black cat" loud and clear. Before the other girl could see him, he ran over to where the other two were sitting and talking. He creeped over slowly, noticing there were two much bigger animals that could eat him.

((I think I'm gettingthis right. o.o))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:08 pm
"No, no, you... you shouldn't be sorry at all." Naomi stammered. "I just wanted to tell you that... erm... I have the same power too- only- only wolverine- and... you should know that we're in big trouble." She eyed Arella seriously. "You do know that, don't you? All of the people who... who have animal DNA are in danger... endangered, in fact... if we're not careful, there'll be none of us... left on Earth." She hoped that Arella wouldn't burst out laughing.

Fire sat up, licked her one last time and focused on Pepper again. Finally he made his way up the crates. Before the cat could run away, he tackled her down and started a rascally playfight.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff