Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
"Blessed Be?" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:37 pm
Poetic_Nightmare
I've also seen it used when people say something bad, like what was stated in the first few posts about hating xtians and the persecutions and such... seems like a "I hate you, just kidding" kinda thing...
My experience is that it isn't so much a "just kidding" as much as it is a "******** you!"

Usually when someone tosses "Blessed Be" at me specifically, it's because I contested their assertions or killed their sacred cow.

Quote:
Not if anyone else knows, but in Mind of Mencia, Carlos does that kinda thing to start off an episode. Saying things that I guess some could find offensive. Sort of satirical I guess, because Carlos played the part of a preacher, and just said "Then I found Jesus." And then it was if everyone who heard that just blew it off...
I think I saw that one...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:40 pm
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare
I've also seen it used when people say something bad, like what was stated in the first few posts about hating xtians and the persecutions and such... seems like a "I hate you, just kidding" kinda thing...
My experience is that it isn't so much a "just kidding" as much as it is a "******** you!"

Usually when someone tosses "Blessed Be" at me specifically, it's because I contested their assertions or killed their sacred cow.

Quote:
Not if anyone else knows, but in Mind of Mencia, Carlos does that kinda thing to start off an episode. Saying things that I guess some could find offensive. Sort of satirical I guess, because Carlos played the part of a preacher, and just said "Then I found Jesus." And then it was if everyone who heard that just blew it off...
I think I saw that one...

It was most definitely an interesting episode.
And I never really get to see too much fluff, mainly in my own area, being most definitely Christian oriented, so the whole thing about my ... fascination for the esoteric ... doesn't go over too well.  

Secret Of The Moon

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Poetic_Nightmare
And I never really get to see too much fluff, mainly in my own area, being most definitely Christian oriented, so the whole thing about my ... fascination for the esoteric ... doesn't go over too well.
Could just not tell folks. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:55 pm
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare

I could... or they could not just randomly think bad things about me just cos I'm reading a book on a different theology >< If I want books... a library is just about it...  

Secret Of The Moon

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:14 pm
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare

I could... or they could not just randomly think bad things about me just cos I'm reading a book on a different theology >< If I want books... a library is just about it...
Can't really control other people's thoughts or actions. Only your own.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:24 pm
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare

Most definitely... but would most certainly make things easier on everyone, would it not?  

Secret Of The Moon

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:50 pm
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare

Most definitely... but would most certainly make things easier on everyone, would it not?
Myself- I just figure life is hard enough. Why make yourself a target?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare
TeaDidikai
Poetic_Nightmare

Myself- I just figure life is hard enough. Why make yourself a target?
Dunno, I dun do it on purpose.  

Secret Of The Moon

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas