Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:57 am
Sitting in side a pub she sipped her warm drink slowly. Flipping throws an old book with many different spell and listing of plants every time she put down her drink she petted the red fox besides her head.

Minding her own business the owner of the pub walked over to her." I'm sorry Miss but you can't have any animal in here" her cold eyes looked up to the rather stupid man. Picking up her drink again she took a sip.

“If you do not mind sir you are bother my lady". The fox or Orion said in plain English for the man to understand him. Standing up on all fours the fox gave a very evil type grin." and Who are you calling an animal I do believe I am much kinder and better looking then you are" Orion when he was in either fox or beast form he was very cocky but as a human he felt weak and was very shy.

Naomi closed her book and with a snap of her fingers it was gone, getting to her feet she smirked tot he man and headed for the door. She didn't care if the owner did listen to Orion or not she was done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:03 pm
As they stopped a few miles away, Kat and Renji both regained their regular forms. Panting, Kat and Renji both looked at eachother, their ears flicking.

"We need to find a place to stay..." She looked up towards the sky. "It's almost nightfall..."

"Don't you need to feed, Kat?" He asked, stepping towards her. His white tail swished behind him; the symbols bright blue against the pearl white fur. He stared down at her worriedly with his pale blue eyes. "We can't let what happned last time happen again..." He spoke softly as he placed a hand on her shoulder lightly.

TiaTYRANNO

Tears_of_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:20 pm
Naomi walked from the pub and down the street she didn't feel like sleeping in a bed tonight and was soon trying to find a place outside the city. This war it didn't bother her very much, if someone tryed to fight her she would defend herself but she would never start the fight.

" My lady do you think it is wise to stay in the forest....many thing linger in the darkness". He got not answer just his master looking at him with her cold eyes. Nodding his head he understood." yes My Lady I understand".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:43 pm
Kat's eyes grew wide as she remembered what had happened. "No...We don't..." She sighed and looked up at him. "What do you expect me to feed off of?" She asked, her ears folding back against her head.

Renji lightly ran a thumb across her cheek. "We shall find something, Kat...Don't worry." He replied in a quiet tone.

TiaTYRANNO

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:24 pm
Carlie wandered through the forest, her mouth longing for the taste of blood. She looked around, and saw a small hare jump about, looking for its family. Carlie smirked and rolled her eyes. Hares were such mindless creatures. Carlie looked about, and heard a few voices in the distance. She walked over to where she heard the voices, and hid low on the ground. Other races. She frowned, and crawled back to a tree. She lay under there, and took her cross, and stuck it in her mouth. She always did that when she had nothing else of the sort to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:17 pm
She sniffed the air. "Another enemy?" She gave a soft growl as her eyes turned blood red. "Show yourself!" She ordered loudly, black flames engulfing her hands while the red markings that swirled around her tail glowed flourescently.

Renji growled also, his ears folding back against his head while blue flames appeared, burning around his hands. His blue markings that swirled around his tail glowed, also.

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Shadow sighed as he started to walk. He placed his hands into his pockets and smirked. "Heh, no one cares about me." he chuckled, as he continued to walk. He sniffed the air, smelling another vampire...and...others. "Someone like me is near by!" he smirked evily, as he ran over. When he spied her, he was surpried. "It's...it's a girl!" he said, his voice a whisper. He walked over behind her, just looking at her. He touched her shoulder, just barely, then pulled his hand back, holding it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:06 pm
Kat bared her fangs, ready for the taste of blood. "Who goes there?!" She called out once again, licking across her sharp teeth slowly. Her eyes turned a blood red as she continued looking around, her marking glowing a bit brighter.

Renji quickly grabbed Kat's wrist gently. "Calm down..." He tried to calm her down before he growled again as he sniffed the air. "We know you're out there! Show yourselves!" He snarled.

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:26 pm
Shadow backed away into the darkness. He remained silent, hoping they wouldn't come looking for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:46 pm
Kat slowly stepped towards the bush where she smelt another prescence. "Who's in there?" She asked angrily.

Renji took her arm gently. "Let's get out of here before we start any trouble..." He spoke softly as he began to pull her away. He picked her up in his arms and began to walk away, knowing she wasn't going to give up without a fight unless she was made to.

TiaTYRANNO

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:09 pm
Molly can hear all the commotion from far away. "I can't even get a wink of sleep here." She complained. "What?" Kayla opened one of her eyes. "I can't hear anything." "Nothing, just go back to sleep." Molly put her head back down on her paws. Kayla looked around the forest that was around her, how long would it be before she returned to her family? She closed her eyes and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:35 pm
Noltic had journeyed a bit after being left alone...

He found himself facing a confrontation to be, of the demon from before, and a new creature, something that masked its identity well.

He stood alone, the phial of lambs blood between his fingers as darkness began to fall.

he would wait to see what happened, it wasnt easy being hunted by anyone who had a side, for he didnt at all.

He was on his own side, defended by his own personal army of one... He almost missed renji and the other girl, company had been nice.  

Noltic

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:22 pm
Carlie looked behind herself, feeling the slight touch on her bare shoulder. She immediately got up and spit her cross out of her mouth, and looked at the man. He seemed to be a vampyr. She smirked and sat back down. "Now, who be yourself?" She said, always using different words than other people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:31 pm
"Me?..I be Shadow." he said. His voice a hushed whisper. His voice was never that loud. He smiled at the girl. "And you are?"  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:17 am
"vampires?!?! o christ..." Noltic muttered in a hushed whisper. Vampires usually knew who he was, and he'd had the misfortunes of killing five to date. It bothered him that he had to, but they wanted him dead, what else was he to do?

He sat in the bushes a little uneasy, but held in his hand a small phial of water, labeled "sun's karma."

If all of these chance encounters kept happening he may have to just take off, he knew he had the power to deal with them... He had been taught the aincient art of voodoo, and hence could not easily die... but he rally didnt want to end up all "evil voodoo dead."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff