Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:56 pm
Rin adjusted her black and white cheer leading outfit and walk up to the guys. "Hi I'm Rin." She said introducing herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 pm
SweetHugz
Rin adjusted her black and white cheer leading outfit and walk up to the guys. "Hi I'm Rin." She said introducing herself.
He looked over and smiled. "I'm Marcus.. Pleasure to meet you."

Shadowangel510

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:00 pm
SweetHugz
"Hey Rin."
Kazuma looked at her.
"What took you so long to get here. The stalker outside?"
He laughed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Jesse walked into the school, bags in hand. They were kind of heavy, but she could handle.  

Ashley Amnesia

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:05 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Jesse walked into the school, bags in hand. They were kind of heavy, but she could handle.
"?.." He watched her, and sighed. "I guess everyone is just getting ready.. Eh, I might stay at the dorms."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 pm
"I'm not a stalker." Rin said, twirling her hair in embarrassment. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Marcus."  

SweetHugz

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 pm
A teacher went though the school and handed out dorm cards.

[Look at the first page for your dorms]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:09 pm
"So that was you."
He scratched the back of his head.
"Why didn't you just come in? Waiting for someone?"

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:10 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
"?.." He watched her, and sighed. "I guess everyone is just getting ready.. Eh, I might stay at the dorms."

Jesse noticed that he was watching her, and with a small wave, continued to look for her Dorm room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:11 pm
SweetHugz
"I'm not a stalker." Rin said, twirling her hair in embarrassment. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Marcus."
He nodded and sighed. Standing up and taking his dorm card, he walked among the halls, humming a song.

Shadowangel510

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:13 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Marcus The Shadowangel
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

Jesse noticed that he was watching her, and with a small wave, continued to look for her Dorm room.
He waved back, walking the other way. "Eh, I'm staying.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:15 pm
Kazuma looked at his dorm card.
"Looks like a dont have a room mate."
He sighed in relief.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Shadowangel510

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Looking at his card, he moaned. "L-luna? I have a roomate?" He sighed, shaking his head softly. "Eh, get used to it Marcus.."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:18 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
Marcus The Shadowangel
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

He waved back, walking the other way. "Eh, I'm staying.."

Jesse looked at her card. She didn't have a roommate. She was kind of happy. She found her dorm room and walked into it, plopping down on a bed she claimed hers.  

Ashley Amnesia

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:20 pm
Marcus The Shadowangel
Looking at his card, he moaned. "L-luna? I have a roomate?" He sighed, shaking his head softly. "Eh, get used to it Marcus.."
[ Changed it. No roommates. I just thought everyone would want their own space.]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff