Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I luv ________?
  EEVEE!!!! (duh!)
View Results

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:04 am
blue_man_of_destruction
For some reason I though breeding my Espeon with a Ditto would give me a baby Espeon gonk

That would have been sweet. But do not dispair, there is hope!

Feed the newly hatched Eevee large amounts of happiness berries, about ten of each, then take it to the massage lady in veilstone. Afterwards, feed it a rare candy in daytime. It should evolve. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:43 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
For some reason I though breeding my Espeon with a Ditto would give me a baby Espeon gonk

Feed the newly hatched Eevee large amounts of happiness berries, about ten of each, then take it to the massage lady in veilstone. Afterwards, feed it a rare candy in daytime. It should evolve. ^^

Massage in Veilsonte, massage in the Resort Area, then walk like a thousand steps or so.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Massage in Veilsonte, massage in the Resort Area, then walk like a thousand steps or so.

Also a possibility. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:28 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Also a possibility. ^^

I need to stay planting my berries -.- I'm low on all of them.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Also a possibility. ^^

I need to stay planting my berries -.- I'm low on all of them.

I have around 200 or so of each of the happiness berries. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:15 am
I had almost 100+ with all my berries, but me and my friend went poffin making happy >.<  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:10 am
blue_man_of_destruction
I had almost 100+ with all my berries, but me and my friend went poffin making happy >.<

I suck at making poffins. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:40 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

IM alright, we were able to make quite a few of those poffins you get when you first get the poffin case  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:55 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

IM alright, we were able to make quite a few of those poffins you get when you first get the poffin case

Those are actually pretty good, I haven't used the one you get with the poffin case yet, but I have attempted to make some weaker poffins. I used them to make the happiny you get from the travelers egg uber happy. Then I used an Oval Stone to evolve it to a Chansey, and used a rare candy to level it up and turn it into a Blissey. So, I currently have a level 2 Blissey in one of the computer boxes. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Those are actually pretty good, I haven't used the one you get with the poffin case yet, but I have attempted to make some weaker poffins. I used them to make the happiny you get from the travelers egg uber happy. Then I used an Oval Stone to evolve it to a Chansey, and used a rare candy to level it up and turn it into a Blissey. So, I currently have a level 2 Blissey in one of the computer boxes. ^^
I have a happiny and three Chanseys right now >.< I finally got around to sort my boxes by type again.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:35 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have a happiny and three Chanseys right now >.< I finally got around to sort my boxes by type again.

I used to do that, but now I sort by national dex number (I keep legendaries seperate), it is easier to see what pokemon you do not have yet that way. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:17 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I used to do that, but now I sort by national dex number (I keep legendaries seperate), it is easier to see what pokemon you do not have yet that way. ^^
I don't know why, but I find it easier just to have them sorted by type. It took me about 10-15 minutes to sort the boxes though. I had 14 boxes filled with pokemon emo  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:23 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I don't know why, but I find it easier just to have them sorted by type. It took me about 10-15 minutes to sort the boxes though. I had 14 boxes filled with pokemon emo

What do you do with dual types?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:54 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

They go in the box related to there first type. And I dont have a Flying type..I have all the flyers in the box with there type. xp  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:24 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

They go in the box related to there first type. And I dont have a Flying type..I have all the flyers in the box with there type. xp

Well, that's also a way to do it. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces