Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UUprodigy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:58 pm
My name is P. Chearyi Jimaru (don't know how I got this from, I think my Japanese teacher) (not saying my last name).I was born in Canada. So I'm a Canadian-Born-Chinese (CBC lol).

I speak Teochew (Chaozhou), English, French, Khmer a little (I don't really speak it, but when I watch stuff I understand it as you guys understand 'bonjour'...though not literally), Mandarin and little bit of Jap.

One of my hobbies is that I love reading romance or fantasy. If you recommend a book (not manga or anime), send me a message. Simply a book you think everybody likes (loves) or anything interesting or heard was interesting.

My favourite manga/anime is definitely Hikaru no GO, it's my ultimate favorite. Next to it is the one and only (drummers back screen) Naruto! Then I think it's XXXHOLiC, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles and Card Captor Sakura at the same time (CLAMP<3).

Favorite pairing (in order):

heart Uchiha Sasuke + Uzumaki Naruto of Naruto heart <---OTP!!

Touya Akira + Shindo Hikaru of Hikaru no GO
Mustang Roy + Elric Edward of FullMetal Alchemist
Kinomoto Toya + Tsukishiro Yukito of CCSakura
Eiri Uesugi (also known as Yuki) + Shindou Shuichi of Gravitation
Kurosaki Ichigo + Byakuya Rukia of Bleach

...I don't know but all of them are Yaoi except IchiRuki.....

Still SasuNaru ma fav thoo!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:31 pm
k hello my gaia name is konan this is my favorite yaoi couple besides naruhina im new at this guild thing so i'm still a noob sorry sweatdrop
thanx hope we could become friends . BYE whee  

Idiosyncratic_Dream

frogy23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:12 pm
Hello i am new ^^ hope to meet some grate friends  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:11 am
yo~ xP im also new to the guild.
sasunaru is my favorvitest pairing ever xD and i hope to make new friends here 3nodding  

DIGITALxjunkee

Adorable RaspberryTart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:35 am
Hello, my name is Alex.

I hope to discuss and make great friends. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:49 pm
hi. Im new. I like to play video games. IM a tomboy. I like listining to music and hang with my friends. Of course I love NaruXSasu heart LOVE IT!!!!!! heart heart heart  

-XxXChibiKittyXxX-

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Hello. ~ heart

My name is Lady Kuurin. Or you could call me Kuu-chan for short. I like that better anyway. So much more cute!

Anyway, I am a huge fan of SasuNaru/NaruSasu. Though not just because it is 'cute.' I like it because I can see a deep and meaningful relationship between the two. And though it is the most unlikely thing to happen in the actual anime, I find them to be a couple that actually makes sense (unlike ItaSasu. What the hell is that?).

I enjoy gaming, and have a Wii, Gamecube, 2 PS2s (one for each of my parents' houses.), a PS and an Original Nintendo and Super Nintendo put together into one. I particularly enjoy the Legend of Zelda games. Especially Twilight Princess <3

I also like reading. This includes manga. I particularly enjoy the Fruits Basket series, as well as the Negima series. I like to draw and write stories, and if you'd ever like to request a NaruSasu fanfic, please message me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:17 am
~superman is killing himself tonight...

Hello, all! My name is Crazy.

As you could probably guess, I love NaruSasu/SasuNaru. I first stumbled on a fanfic while I was searching for Gravi fanfics a couple years ago. Needless to say, I was hooked.

I'm currently writing my own fanfic. I'll supply a link when I get it posted.

I love pretty much any kind of music. I'm a sophomore in college, majoring in music business. Anime is also a big thing for me. Video games are also something I love. If you want to know anything else, comment my profile!

...i'm selling my soul to be in the spotlight~

Crazy_17

phoenixmaiden13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:15 am
Hi. I'm Phoenixmaiden. I love SasuNaru. It's one of my favorite yaoi pairings. I don't even know how I found it, probobaly through fanfiction. Idk. Anyways, yeah, I hope I can make friends here. I'm new at this site.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:48 pm
im Rini-chan im completly in love with naruto uzumaki and wish i could marry him but sometimes in my mind i pair him up with that "hottie" sasuke stare i dun care for him much but together they are teh awsem
i love sasunaru!!! heart  

Ren Hoshikaze

sueu2day

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Hi I'm sueu2day! It's a real long story. I really love the SasuNaru pairing. I'm not that much of a NaruSasu fan but it's ok to me. I also love fanfiction and I wrote a few stories on fanfiction.net they're all SasuNaru (except 1 but that was before I was a fan) if you want to read my penname is coldndrowning911. I also love other manga like Fruits Basket (GO KYO!!!!) Ouran Highschool Host Club (I love the twins and Tamaki!) and Gravitaion (I love Shindo-san)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Hiya, I'm new here and you can all call me Kelsey, pleased to meet you. =D If you would like to know more about me feel free to PM me. XD  

Zairenzu

freakypetachick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:58 pm
hey im stacey and uh i love yaoi. i love to write fan fictions but have yet to write one with this pairing even though its a great one. so uh yeah thats all there reallyis to say about me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Oh Oh my turn
hello all
my real name is April or you can call me saiya
I love this couple its my fav but I prefer Sasuke as seme
Um i love to read fanfic but for some reason i suck at writing it sweatdrop  

Prtyinpink

SOSChief

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 pm
Hello I'm new to this guild so I thought I'd say hi, I'm really glad to be apart of this guild!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff