Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haematicus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:48 pm
Shadow__Dweller
HaematicDisaster
Shadow__Dweller
So who likes Resident Evil? ninja the 4th one is my favourite, but I'm stuck sad

And you guys have GOT to like Devil May Cry, otherwise you need your heads sortin' out xp

I love both games. I have all the DMC games, and they make me smile xd

I also love the prince of persia games... anyone else enjoy them?

yes I love the prince of persia games! I've never actually fully completed any of them though, I always get stuck 3/4 of the way through and give up. Warrior Within was my favourite, how about you??

@Hatred- I've never heard of any of those..apart from Shin Magami.

I've beat all three, and my favorite would also have to be warrior within. its a lot darker than the other ones... and gory. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:12 pm
I've got nearly every resident evil game ever released. My two favorites are RE4 on Gamecube and RE3 on PS1 smile  

CountVarg

Apocalypseeee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:30 am
my fave is getting up  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 am
HaematicDisaster

I've beat all three, and my favorite would also have to be warrior within. its a lot darker than the other ones... and gory. blaugh

yeah. I really liked that you could turn into the evil prince in number 3..that was cool..but it felt shorter than Warrior Within..maybe cause it wasn't quite as hard? I don't know. I felt Warrior Within could be quite tricky with all the fancy jumps etc. It was definately the best one.

@Count - I preferred RE2 on the PS1...I felt that the 3rd one was just boring cause it was the same environment. But I was creeped out by the big thing that chased me all the time. I loved RE4..it's great but like I've already said in this thread, I'm stuck sweatdrop sad I'd love to play it on the Wii..that would be so cool.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:12 am
I must admit I'm a sucker for RPG's. The only ones of mine that could be considered dark are Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call and the Disgaea series. Laharl FTW doods twisted

Once I've finished Final Fantasy 12 I'll start playing Devil May Cry though.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:19 pm
Isn't "Lucifer's Call" "Nocturne" for the US...?

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

CountVarg

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:20 am
Shadow__Dweller
HaematicDisaster

yeah. I really liked that you could turn into the evil prince in number 3..that was cool..but it felt shorter than Warrior Within..maybe cause it wasn't quite as hard? I don't know. I felt Warrior Within could be quite tricky with all the fancy jumps etc. It was definately the best one.

@Count - I preferred RE2 on the PS1...I felt that the 3rd one was just boring cause it was the same environment. But I was creeped out by the big thing that chased me all the time. I loved RE4..it's great but like I've already said in this thread, I'm stuck sweatdrop sad I'd love to play it on the Wii..that would be so cool.

My girlfriend just bought the wii version. It's just like the Gamecube version. In the wii version you get to stab people and pretend to decapitate zombies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 am
Serious Hatred

She's from the UK like me wink  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:36 am
CountVarg
Shadow__Dweller
HaematicDisaster

My girlfriend just bought the wii version. It's just like the Gamecube version. In the wii version you get to stab people and pretend to decapitate zombies.
hehe sounds cool 3nodding

What do you guys think is the best games console out there?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:56 am
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

Apparently no-one made enough of a fuss for the name to be changed this side of the pond.

And yes, I'm a Brit aand proud of it. No wait...I'm just a Brit 3nodding

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:17 am
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

Apparently no-one made enough of a fuss for the name to be changed this side of the pond.

lol I can't say I'm patriotic about being English..I'm not...I am proud of coming from Manchester though, or at least the North 3nodding it's much better than the South wink  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:24 am
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

lol I can't say I'm patriotic about being English..I'm not...I am proud of coming from Manchester though, or at least the North 3nodding it's much better than the South wink

But that's were I live... crying No wait, I see your point xp

Kalvaya

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:52 am
xp

Has anyone ever used fraps to record their own gameplay?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Kalvaya
Shadow__Dweller
Serious Hatred

yay Northerners rule lol

But that's were I live... crying No wait, I see your point xp

CountVarg

CountVarg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:14 pm
I've just bought an Xbox 360 elite. Anyone recomend any games?  
† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff