Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Scarred for life... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

carmen45

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:55 am
when my big brother molested me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:00 pm
eri x core
katielovee
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
I saw a 3 year olds d**k when I was 5.

Yep...thats it...

I've seen alot of wee wees...Wee wees arent that big of a deal...It would be the same as your feel about you tah tahs. They are just there...Only difference is that if you are a straight girl, wee wees can be fun.

I sound like a kid.
boooooooooooooobies
there i did a little kid thing too

Do you even /know/ how immature you are? How ugly your face is? It makes me cry. emo

That doesnt make sense to me. Dont pick fights with people randomly online. I never said anything rude to you. I'm not ugly and you know it. It makes me want to cry knowing your a 13 year old who tries so hard to make herself seem so strong and bad a**....but you arent. You come out looking like a loser. Youre so lame, you dont deserve anymore of my time or effort.

I didn't start it a*****e. And. I was talking to that Soviet loser. Mhm. Do you know me in real life? : )
I may be 13, but I have a hot head. And I don't give a ******** if I hurt people or not.  

iMANDarin Monsturr

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:06 pm
katielovee
eri x core
katielovee
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

Yep...thats it...

I've seen alot of wee wees...Wee wees arent that big of a deal...It would be the same as your feel about you tah tahs. They are just there...Only difference is that if you are a straight girl, wee wees can be fun.

I sound like a kid.
boooooooooooooobies

Do you even /know/ how immature you are? How ugly your face is? It makes me cry. emo

That doesnt make sense to me. Dont pick fights with people randomly online. I never said anything rude to you. I'm not ugly and you know it. It makes me want to cry knowing your a 13 year old who tries so hard to make herself seem so strong and bad a**....but you arent. You come out looking like a loser. Youre so lame, you dont deserve anymore of my time or effort.

I didn't start it a*****e. And. I was talking to that Soviet loser. Mhm. Do you know me in real life? : )
I may be 13, but I have a hot head. And I don't give a ******** if I hurt people or not.

Then control your emotions better.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:17 pm
Ewww...that katielovee kid has my first name in their usersname!!!

Sorry...I just had to point that out.  

Candy Fornication

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Rellik San
katielovee
eri x core
katielovee
Soviet Mudkipz
boooooooooooooobies

Then control your emotions better.
she needs to mature and get over herself
i already warned her. no matter what you say, she's gonna find a way to get angry from it and say something stupid and get into an arguement  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:40 pm
katielovee
eri x core
katielovee
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

Yep...thats it...

I sound like a kid.
boooooooooooooobies

SHUT UP.

You did start it. You also need to pick your fights better. 13? You're nothing. And I do care if you hurt people in this guild, that's my job, and you better watch it.
Also, watch your language.
While you're at it, read all posts in the announcements and stickies.
Maybe then you may post.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games