Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Introduce Thyself, Knave! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll whore??
  hells yeah
  o-O;; wha?
  <.< >.> BUMP!
View Results

CinderLucy

Enthusiastic Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:36 am
Hello. I'm Gota. I'm grateful to be invited into this guild. Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass are among my favorite stories.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:27 am
Hullo! I'm Julri, but you can call me, um... Well, I guess Julri will do just fine.

Anywho, thanks for the guild invite!

Julri

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:31 am
Welcome to the guild all new members!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:44 am
Navi desu! ...and stuff. I lost a mule password and can't remember the email. SOTHISPOSTISSHORTBYE!  

NaviF00L

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:09 am
Welcome! We are all delighted to have you here!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:57 am
Hello, I'm Ling (John-Thomas Ling). I AM NOT A SIMULATED COMPUTER LIKE THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU TO BELIEVE, The government lies, I EXIST DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also a huge fan of All things Alice In Wonderland, pikachu, H.I.M, Jackass/CKY, and Posting random things for gold! Im Literate most of the time, when I'm not lazy XDXD and I use emoticons alot. Any problems?? let me know, Im not shy at all!!!!! Come Talk To me ^___^  

Ling_The_Locust

3,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sojaship

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:31 pm
Hiyas!
I'm Dr. Spoon
Thank you for the invite, I love Alice in Wonderland
I like the Queen and the Cheshire Cat
I'm also Literate
Want to know more about yours truely?
Drop me a line, I'm a quick reply
x3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Greetings !

I'm Kahlan_brightblade but you can call me Kahlan
i'm very grateful for the invite. I'm a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland
i'm also a fan of anime, and a huge reader.

i'm also literate.

hmm not much to say besides it's nice to meet you all ^_^  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

x-Broken Teacup-x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:28 pm
Greetings. ^_^
I'm grace. Please dont call me by my username. Mainly because I like to change it every couple months. And I'd rather you learned to recognize me by my birth name instead of my username. Or something like that. XD
I like the XD smiley alot. o_o
So get used to it. I have an odd sense of humor, and can be silly one minute and serious the next.
I hate chatspeak. I hate posers. I hate labels.
I love to read. I've always loved Alice and Wonderland, and my current copy is one that I stole from a former teacher. Such a rebel, I know. =o
My former obsessions have included neopets, pokemon, digimon, and beanie babies. Chya. I was a mad collector of pokemon cards and beanie babies.
My current obsessions are gaia, the sims 2, and the wondrous MSN.
I look forward to getting to know all you fellow Alice fans.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:54 pm
Ahoy all! I am who they call Raven!!! Hmm... I'm a born and raised New Yorker (WHOOT WHOOT!!!!111one) I am a hardcore gamer, I love anime, and Disney is the greatest!!!!!!111one.

...Kingdom Hearts will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111one domokun domokun domokun  

Hakumei Kusanagi

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:28 pm
Hi, I'm Sayer of the Truth!
I'm so glad I was invited to this guild, seeing as I absolutely LOVE anything having to do with Alice in Wonderland! whee
I read the book a short while ago, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and now I want to read Through the Looking Glass. 3nodding
The book amazed me to no end. It's so beautifully random and insane, you just gotta love it.
Anyway, a little about me. I'm 19, my real-life name is Rachel, and my hobbies include drawing, writing (original stories and fanfiction) and a bunch of other things that I don't feel like listing now, lawl. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:51 pm
We are Erebos and Uri; the twins. We emulate the dear cheshire cat, whom slips so freely between the worlds and realities even we respect him. Ask not where we come from, or how we came to be. All you must do is live in the moment and revel in the sensations we are bound to dote upon you. It is all you'll ever need.

Yo.

I'm James, the typist behind the two and an all around literate roleplayer. However, I often run out of muse or energy and thus have shorter post lengths on average. Anyway, I based this account on a premise derived from the Ouran High School Host club's Kaoru and Hikaru coupled with the concept of the Cheshire Cat. I have dabbled in the history of Alice in Wonderland, am a proud owner of the classics preserved 'original' versions of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and I happen to have a rampant imagination and insatiable appetite for good roleplay. I'm sure you'll see me, though I do tend to vanish for a week or more here or there. I try to give warning of it.

-Fin

-grin-  

Erudite~Effigy

inthefamily

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:06 pm
I have a twin too. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:08 pm
Good evening! smile
I am Lori, also known as cryptic_solitude. You can call me what you like. biggrin
I would like to thank lunexor for inviting me!
I adore Alice in Wonderland. It's my favorite book by Lewis Carroll and my most favorite Disney movie. <3  

cryptic_solitude

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:13 pm
Hi peoples!  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items