Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:45 am
"naw I couldnt tell" he laughed and withdrew from the handshake "its nice to meet you Kat, and it seems that we have another musician jdging by his guitar, oh hold up one second i'll be right back" he walked off gracefully for how scruffy he looked and went to his van, he was out in his van for a good fifteen minutes before he came back, he had a guitar slung around his back and was carrying a stacker amp and a hook up for his guitar in his mouth he smiled as much as he cold with the cable in his moth and said muffledly "theres one!" he smiled and walked over to a small electrical socket in the wall and plugged in the amp and cable, he then took out his guitar, a black Godin, and plugged it in "this would be how i play, not much for acoustics, never really was" he laughed and sat on the amp tning his gitar "anything you want me to play, ill play anything but country, ick, country" he laughed and kept turning the tuning keys until he had it perfect "okay im ready now"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:53 am
"I played for a while, but then I got busier with other things. My favorite classic guitar song has always been Sweet Child of Mine. Guns n' Roses is a living protegy!" Kat laughed and made her way over to the bar, examining the drink mixes and alchoal.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:26 pm
Glane laughed at her comment about Guns N' Roses and smiled"ahhh i see, Guns N' Roses, great band, but i prefer punk and emo, ever heard of fall out boy?" Glane took a pick out of his pocket and began to strum and hum the lyrics to thnks fr the mmrs ((omg so sorry for being gone my dad was being an a** and made me leave without saying i was sorry!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:48 pm
jinxercat2006
"I'd love to bartend! When can I start?" Kat smiled happily. Life would be good.

((Delaaaaaaayed reaction, I apologize...))

"Anytime you think you're ready. I'll need you either way." Rayne patted her on the shoulder and smiled warmly. "I'll have to agree with you on the Guns 'N Roses' Sweet Child O' Mine... I love that song, too."

She turned to greet the new guest, Glane. "Hello, there." Another guitar and already playing..! Oh, yay! "You're a musician, too?" she asked, smiling. "I've heard of Fall-out Boy, but only a few of their Hit-songs.."  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:12 pm
"ahh then you muust know this one" Glane stopped humming when he said it and began to play Dance Dance and sing along with the riffs "dance dance, were falling apart to half-time dance dance, and these are the lives, you love to lead, dance, this, is way they'd love, if they knew, how, misery loves me..." he kept singing and stopped halfway through "whaddya think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:27 am
Ronin looked to see Rayne greeting him. He smiled and bowed. "Hello! I just got here..."his stomach growled and remember what he was here for. "I'm hungry" he laughed  

HaJoeKen

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:40 am
Taylor looked around at all the new people, a little taken aback by the sudden arrivals. "Whoa..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 am
Ronin Misaki
Ronin looked to see Rayne greeting him. He smiled and bowed. "Hello! I just got here..."his stomach growled and remember what he was here for. "I'm hungry" he laughed

Rayne bit her lip and looked a bit concerned. "The kitchen is through those doors," she said, pointing behind the front desk. "But I'm afraid I don't have any current Cooks around.. I'll make you something, if you want." She struggled a warm smile and tried hard not to blush. "Anything in particular you want?"  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:14 am
vampslayer3
"ahh then you muust know this one" Glane stopped humming when he said it and began to play Dance Dance and sing along with the riffs "dance dance, were falling apart to half-time dance dance, and these are the lives, you love to lead, dance, this, is way they'd love, if they knew, how, misery loves me..." he kept singing and stopped halfway through "whaddya think?"

"Haha! Yes! I like it a lot. I used to play that whenever I felt like dancing, but now I just listen to different songs, since it kinda... grew on me too much." Rayne smiled wanly at first, but then grew wide, warmly. So many people...! she thought excitedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:19 pm
"so the other guitarist talks, nice to meet ya" he smiled and put out a hand for Taylor to shake "im Glane, nice to meet you bro"  

vampslayer3

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:45 am
Taylor nodded and shook the guys' hand a bit reluctantly. "Hey... I'm Taylor, good to see i'm not the only one..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:43 pm
vampslayer3
Glane laughed at her comment about Guns N' Roses and smiled"ahhh i see, Guns N' Roses, great band, but i prefer punk and emo, ever heard of fall out boy?" Glane took a pick out of his pocket and began to strum and hum the lyrics to thnks fr the mmrs ((omg so sorry for being gone my dad was being an a** and made me leave without saying i was sorry!!!!))

((dear god i love fall out boy gonk ))
"OMG." Kat gasped as he play one of her favorite songs. "SWEETNESS!!!"  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 pm
"you know anything we could play together bro?" he seemed happy, and then he heard Kat and withdrew his hand "you like fall out boy huh?" he asked in a nonchalant tone, he then began to strum lightly and slowly began to play Dani California "gettin born in the state of Mississippi, papa was a copper and mama was a hippie, in Alabam she was swinging hammer, cause you gotta pay when you break the panorama, lookin down the barrel of a hot metal .45, just another way to surviiiiive" he sang softly so as to not interupt discussion, when he finished "thats one of my faves" he smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:11 pm
Amy walked in the cafe, her long brown hair nearly an inch from touching the floor. Her green eyes looked around the cafe nervously. "Um who's in charge of this cafe?" She asked one of the people who seem to be working there.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:47 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

Rayne bit her lip and looked a bit concerned. "The kitchen is through those doors," she said, pointing behind the front desk. "But I'm afraid I don't have any current Cooks around.. I'll make you something, if you want." She struggled a warm smile and tried hard not to blush. "Anything in particular you want?"
"Umm...I'd like a nice bowl of ramen if that's okay" he twiddled his fingers and blushed shyly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff