Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
what is the worst yaoi/slash! pairing ever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which would be the worst kind of pairing?
  anything that deals with Insane clown posse or clowns
  incest
  boy band pairings
View Results

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:04 pm
Shota or incest pairings. sweatdrop

Oh, and ones involving characters who are obviously in love with someone else. Unless it's crack of the highest order. XD

RoyEd irritates me. *Pokes pairing.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:10 pm
Sakurazuka-sama
Okay...this might be weird, but I hate pairings that totally ignore that one or both of the guys in the pairing are obviously, unquestionably madly in love with a woman. Sometimes, you can take a guy that has a crush on a female character and say that "Oh, he doesn't really like her," or "That's a cover-up for his love for so-and-so" etc. But sometimes, that just does not work.

yeah I know. If someone totally loves someone don't pair them with someone else. Unless for some reason they get dumped or something like that. But you can't really use stuff like that if it's a one shot or anything.  

dark_shy_gurl

ObREJECTive

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:31 pm
Beatngufan
I hate Insane clown posse pairings, They're a terrible band (1), clowns scare me (2), and they're too ugly to paired in anything (3)!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:43 pm
Ugh. Here's something that MAY just cause you to bleed internally from disgust....

(my freind and I are having a discussion about the election)

Me: Rudd looks like an IT teacher, and he's going to get hold of our Internet....
Her: Ha-ha-ha... hee hee, guess what?
Me: What?
Her: At least he's not Bush's UKE...
Me: Wha...??
Her: MENTAL IMAGE!
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! burning_eyes *goes to beat self into unconciousness*  

duskydawn

goddess of the moon147

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:34 pm
One of the most pairings I hate is the kind people that like lil pain of as most of them call it twayne pairings. why people like them so much well I don't know and I know that I use to like it but people seem to like it so much so it has now gotten more desturbing. and I only wanted to try and annoy this guy that I know not personally but yes I have learned my ways and I have learned from my mistake and I hope he can understand me and I can get to be his freind. because he is the coolest and if I had a daughter. then he would be the right type for her because he is straight and not gay. I think you are awesome carter. You made me change my mind and I am glad.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:16 pm
i hate any pairing that doesn't make sence  

1-tailed-damon-

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 pm
I'll be a total hypocrite and say this.

Crack pairings, any kind.

The Millennium Earl/Kanda in D.Gray-Man. -shudders- Worse thing/ Funniest thing evar.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:29 pm
seto/yami or yugi
dont know why...its just a turn off,They dont seem like a good pairing for me  

yani-inay

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:41 pm
crack pairings  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm
I'm not really a fan of pairings like YamixYugi. It's not that I don't like the pairing itself... but how the heck does that even work?!  

Bane Rie

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:13 pm
Sakurazuka-sama
Okay...this might be weird, but I hate pairings that totally ignore that one or both of the guys in the pairing are obviously, unquestionably madly in love with a woman. Sometimes, you can take a guy that has a crush on a female character and say that "Oh, he doesn't really like her," or "That's a cover-up for his love for so-and-so" etc. But sometimes, that just does not work.

For example, take The Princess Bride (I can't think of anime examples right away). That's a movie and maybe you all don't know what the hell I'm talking about, but Westley is in love with Buttercup and you cannot slash him with Inigo or any other man, woman, child, or creature that isn't Buttercup. That just gives me freakish chills.

I have to agree, but on the other hand, I wouldn't mind seeing Inigo in a pairing with a different guy. Just not Fezzik. Or the boss guy. Or any other male character I can think of in that movie. xp Ew.

On the other hand, there are always well-written OC's (a rare thing, but they do exist) and crossover pairings (hard to do, but worth it if well written).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:24 pm
rukiayuzu
i hate the stupid female naruto and sasuke pairing...like when people change the genders...its freaking annoying...just make it yaoi and keep sasuke and naruto the way they are...

I don't really mind the changing genders thing itself. What I hate is when its like there's only a relationship if one of them is female.  

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

starcookie

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:34 pm
starcookie
rukiayuzu
i hate the stupid female naruto and sasuke pairing...like when people change the genders...its freaking annoying...just make it yaoi and keep sasuke and naruto the way they are...

I don't really mind the changing genders thing itself. What I hate is when its like there's only a relationship if one of them is female.

And on that note... Has anyone noticed how hard it is to find Ranma with a guy when he's a guy? I mean, yeah, his curse gives an easy out on that one, but I could probably count the number of halfway decent stories where Ranma is with a guy as a male, at least part time, on one hand. With fingers left over.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Clone pairings.....I mean what's the point?
Y'know what I mean......I've seen NarutoxNaruto, LxL, even KaminaxKamina

Never made sense to me.  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:33 am
For me it's boy bands...fankly, I don't really enjoy any 'Real' Yaoi pairings...because you can't go all the way or work it in any way you want...but some are alright, I'll admit that much... 3nodding

Besides, boy bands just piss me off!! scream

Always have and always will...so does the insane clown possey, I HATE CLOWNS!! stressed

Anyway, in the anime world, what really turns me off is a pairing between Kenshin and Sano, or Kenshin and Yahiko, heck, Kenshin and any male character.... talk2hand

I've never really been into that, but I haven't really looked...for me, it just kinda freaks me out.... stare

Yeah.... confused  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces