Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What's the worst thing you've ever done in school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:10 am
uh graduating high school year..we were out on a community service thing..everybody had to bring their own water and stuff..boredom sets in..i take the water jug out of my english teacher's bag..i piss in it..good old times.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:34 pm
lol xd i soooo want to do that /but the most imbaresing thing i have done is i was about to stand up out of my chair and was standing on the bottom part of my pants when i stood up my pants got pulled down of/ course i was called girr the rest of the school year because of my girr boxers ..... but the good part was i got all the girls /that was two years ago thoughs were also good times 3nodding  

xxX Negispringfield Xxx

xxX Negispringfield Xxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:38 pm
but the worst thing ive done in school was i got some buddies together and asked them to get cups together for the school night dance and we filled them all up and laid them one by one all the way up the hall ways so when all the ppl. run through the doors water went everywhere THAT WAS THE MOST AWSOME THING EVER biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:03 am
warewolve 19
but the worst thing ive done in school was i got some buddies together and asked them to get cups together for the school night dance and we filled them all up and laid them one by one all the way up the hall ways so when all the ppl. run through the doors water went everywhere THAT WAS THE MOST AWSOME THING EVER biggrin

man iv always wanted to do that  

Caity9117

Caity9117

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:10 am
me huh were do i start
1. rerouted the wireing in the bathrooms so if a girls room toilt got triggerd then the toilt in the boys would go insted, did that with the sinks to
2. cut class
3. made out in hall during passing time
4. in 5ht grade i wipped this kid with one of those beaded ropes and gave him a nasty welt
5. distracted a police officer as my friend took the pot outta her locker (we have random drug surches but they arnt very random)
thats about it and the best thing is...
I'VE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT cool
Good girl to the Teach= never being accused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:40 am
I put all the plugs in the sinks in the toilets... put the taps on and poured a whole bottle of washing up liquid in them.. Haha

Good times.  

Vikki-182

RagingFetus v2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:25 pm
taistar1661
I got a negative 3 on a history test last year..
It was my final for the class...
I got mouthy. =]
passed the class with an 84 tho.
LOL WTF?
XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:10 pm
the worst thing i've ever done is dress really girly so this boy would ask me out....he never did though and now i hate my self for wearing that much pink...and i wore black for three strait days to a lutheren school. i didn't get in trouble. lol oh and i made my protractor a wepon in 7th grade i didn't get in trouble for that either or didn't hurt any i know i'm weird.  

Belladona Snape

Belladona Snape

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Corpse_Bride_131
- Got in a fight in third grade. I don't remember why.
- Got in trouble for telling dirty jokes in fourth. xD
- Got caught cutting in sixth grade.
- Brought in stuff to drink in seventh.
- Got yelled at repeatedly for wearing too much makeup and dying my hair in eighth. And for making out with this girl.

(We weren't allowed to wear makeup or dye our hair. It was really stupid. Apparently Jesus doesn't want us to express our individuality...)

omg i felt the same way when i went to my old school(st. paul lutheren) exept i didn't kiss another girl i'm not bi or a lesbian. i'm srry i just don't place my cd's that way or swing that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:39 pm
I cat scratched someone and punched them in the face multiple times..

I shouldn't be proud of that, no matter who it is.  

DarkWitchofDream

kawaiisk8r

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:08 am
well ive never done anything too bad on my own but when my freinds are around and i got hyper we go crazy. usually most of the junk i do is out of school hanging on the weekends.

the most craziest thing we did (without getting caught) was go into the teachers lounge and steale a whole bunch of food and reading all the teachers crap. oh and my freind jenny put a tampon in on of the drawrs and colored it with red marker xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:15 pm
made out with this guy in the computer room. we ended up recruiting people for an orgy...it was fun... xd  

Klusterfuq

araday

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:27 pm
i used to be that stupid little goody two shoes (or wateva it is) girl so i can't remember anything to put down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:13 pm
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven, when we die

Uhm...
I don't act bad at school...
I keep that for with friends...
I just want to get out of school and get it over wiht so I'll stay a "good" student...
And pass.

I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Sarahaii-chan

trenchyninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:20 pm
let me think

i cused out the staff

i toke a ninja star to school

i vandalized a desk

i never did my work in 6th grade

i stole

i lied alot

i cut someone

ect.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games