Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ultimate Random Fight of Death!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 pm
((Sorry for the delay lol. ))
Blaeric laughed. "A pleasure, Amaya." he was growing tired of this. His boot thudded as he tapped his foot impatiently. Anymore of this boredom and he might just look for a fight. It IS why he came here after all. "What do you make of this, Amaya?" He nodded towards the battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:36 pm
[So we all start out going into the arena?]  

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:40 pm
[[ You shouldn't be sorry, I keep checking to late for posts! I'm sorry >.< And my rival has joined! Haha, yay! biggrin :]]

"Hmmm," she looked at the battle. "Well one fighter seems extremely bored while the other's looks... like he's loosing control. I just don't know how long the battle could stretch for and right now it's dreadfully dull." she sighed. Are they all like this? She thought. She clapped her hands together. "The one who's loosing control must be pretty cocky if he's not staying calm. How long has his battle been going on?" I'm gonna find myself a battle and make a fight worth watching. Blaeric seems like a good opponent she thought.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:41 pm
SweetHugz
[So we all start out going into the arena?]

[[ I don't know, but hurry up and join in!! ^_^ I was gonna ask Blaeric to fight but I wanna wait so you can join ]]  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:44 pm
Blaeric shook his head, resulting in another soft rasp. "Too long." He said, exasperation leaking into his metallic voice. He brought his staff from his shoulders and let one end fall with a solid thump that raised a tiny could of dust from the ground. He shifted his feet and a dull hum began to eminate from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:46 pm
[Rival? Lol]

Ayumi walked into the arena with Akira by her side. Her blue (or is it purple-ish?) hair sway back and forth.

Akira felt his finger touch his kunais as if something dangerous is ahead of them.

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:48 pm
Amaya looked curiously down at the ground and listened closley to the hum. Metal? How'd he do that? "Whats - ?" she began until familiar footsteps called for her attension. She shot her head and looked down the hall to where the double doors opened. She narrowed her eyes and when she noticed who it was, a glare crossed her features.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 pm
Ayumi was surprised to see Amaya here, she did not hate Amaya or anything but every time she tried to talk to her, Amaya seem a bit hateful towards her. Ayumi tried to nice to her but she guess it didn't work. "Hello -"
Akira stepped in front on Ayumi. "I knew something dangerous was coming but who would've known that we'll meet you here." He felt his hand touching a kunai.

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:02 pm
Amaya didn't really have anything against Ayumi, but Akira just got on her nerves. He would assume she was a threat every time they came near eachother. However she understood that, they were at war, but he could be a little less hostile. If Ayumi associated herself with him then Amaya would show how she feels about that.
"Hello Ayumi." she said, then turned to Akira. "Don't reach for your kunai Akira." she said harshly, "It wouldn't do you good anyway. I'm not going to try anything... I never do." she added, crossing her arms.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:08 pm
Blaeric turned to face the new arrivals. They had nothing to do with him, but he was trying to be polite. His eyes fell on the unarmed girl firs; her aura held strength, but he smiled when he turned his cold gaze to the man. The smile curled his lips in an eerily flesh-like way, revealing perfect metal teeth. He scanned the man, eyeing his weapons and any he had hidden. A fighter. It was the girl that worried him... she had magick talents.  

SilenceMadness

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:16 pm
Ayumi touch Akira's arm to stop him from any fighting. He seem to understood and stood behind Ayumi. "Hello Amaya. It's nice to see you again." Amaya smiled. "Is everything fine in your kingdom?" She was really against the war but if somebody else saw her talking to the princess of an enemy kingdom besides Akira, she would have to hear her dad and mom scolding her again.

Akira returned the cold look back to the man. He smiled at him, crossing his arms. His eyes scanned around in case there was any enemy soldiers here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:22 pm
Amaya looked to Ayumi and smiled as well as she could, "Yes." she nodded, "Pretty well. Thanks for asking." Truthfully, the kingdom wasn't doing to well. A horrible illness struck the kingdom and many soldiers were dieing. Amaya's stiff smile faded and she sighed at the thought, but covered it up by looking back at Ayumi and asking, "What about you? How is everything?"  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:23 pm
Blaeric's smile turned to a smirk and he turned from the two back to the arena. "I'm beginning to wonder if I should do something..." He mumbled, his voice rasping like smooth stell on smooth steel. He glanced slowly at the people around him then flipped his staff onto his shoulder with a bang and strolled out into the arena.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:27 pm
Amaya jumped at the sound, pulling out her needles and turning around at an unmistakibly superior speed. She looked at Blaeric's back and scrunched her nose. She hated it when she heard unexpected noises. She hated being snuck up uponj too, even if it was her cousin yelling 'Boo!' she sighed in releif and put her needles in her pocket. "Sorry." she apologized to Ayumi, ressisting the urge to glare at Akira, like it was his fault.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:32 pm
"Everything is fine." Ayumi replied. "Besides that everyone is dying because of some stupid war." She frowned at thought of that but it lasted no longer than a heartbeat. "It's okay." Ayumi also jumped at the sound. "Want to have a practice fight Amaya? I want to see how my training is coming along."

"Excuse me Your Highness, but if you are to get injured here then the enemy will take this sign of weakness and attack us." Akira said. He knew this wouldn't really happen but he didn't want Ayumi getting hurt.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff