Reply Pokemon Unleashed
What do you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:14 pm
Well after 357 hours and 47 minutes I am getting bored with it. I have been breeding trying to get pokemon with certain natures so I can EV train them the way I like..and its very time consuming. And the other day I hadnt touched Diamond in like a week...and the first pokemon I hatch was a shiny Turtwig biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:19 pm
...lucky.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:22 pm
Yeah I know. sweatdrop The first shiny that my friend got was a shiny Duskull. I had wanted one to evolve into a Dusknoir and I cant remember what nature it was that I wanted but after about 20 of them he got a shiny one...come to think of it I never did get my Duskull from him either stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:26 pm
The only shiny I even have anymore is my super Machoke, but that's stil only a Machoke so it's nothing special....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:27 pm
Don't you have some to trade with to evolve it? >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:28 pm
Yeah, but I'm gonna keep it as a Machoke cause it look better  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xp Ok. Oh, I was on GTS the other day and saw a Shiny Gengar...but the person wanted a lv. 9 Mew for it gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:39 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
xp Ok. Oh, I was on GTS the other day and saw a Shiny Gengar...but the person wanted a lv. 9 Mew for it gonk

Everyone wants a lvl. 9 Mew, and since they're impossible to get legit, they're just bragging that they have a rare Pokemon and you can't get it.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:41 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Everyone wants a lvl. 9 Mew, and since they're impossible to get legit, they're just bragging that they have a rare Pokemon and you can't get it.
Yeah I know. I have been wanting a shiny Gastly/Haunter/Gengar forever!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:26 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Or they are trying to clone it (which is a bad idea and very dangerous, it could delete your game om D/P).  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:01 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Or they are trying to clone it (which is a bad idea and very dangerous, it could delete your game om D/P).
Yeah I know, I was thinking about cloning some pokemon but I dont want my pokemon to get deleted v.v  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:15 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Yeah I know, I was thinking about cloning some pokemon but I dont want my pokemon to get deleted v.v

Well, you can clone GBA pokemon quite easily in Emerald....  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:24 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Well, you can clone GBA pokemon quite easily in Emerald....

Yeah I know, but my friend wanted to get another Rayquaza since he lost his Emerald a while ago, so I let him borrow mine and start over. After I got all my pokemon off of it first.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:38 am
I would have lent him ruby or sapphire... (I have all three games).  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:06 pm
Well all I have are Emerald and Fire Red  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items