Submit

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:12 pm
kemenlith
Kyo was too wrapped up in the battle to notice if someone had said anything, but Kuroi the Absol, still out raised his head up and looked around.

so umbreon , were notpiced *yes we are*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:58 am
Kuroi rose up from where he was laying before sniffing the air. "Abbsoll" he walked towards where the Umbreon and its trainer was and looked up at them.  

kemenlith

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:13 pm
kemenlith
Kuroi rose up from where he was laying before sniffing the air. "Abbsoll" he walked towards where the Umbreon and its trainer was and looked up at them.
drapers to umbreon " be quiet" umbreon nods mabie it's time i called you by your nickname  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:46 pm
Kuroi tilted his head to the side, a sign that he thought the pokemon and its trainer strange before he started walking away.  

kemenlith

MitsuUniverse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:25 pm
angel~kat~heartilly
angel~kat~heartilly
*useing the power of telepaty that umbreon just rememberd umbreoon askes if we should look for sommeone to battle with*
shocked i asked but where wiill we find someone to battle?
i mean it's okay to watch a battle but i want some action
*yes but i want to battle a pokemon that is about my level...*
umbreon yourlucky your shiny and you can speak ...but how...
*simple it was a ability i was born with*
lets keep this secret if we can.
(umbreon spoke abit too loud)
i woner if there is anyone else like you....

the moon rises and umbreon s spots glow

so the full moon rises...
Umbreon looked toward the other Umbreon. He jumped in shock. "Nick, there's something odd about that Umbreon... I just can't think of what it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:44 pm
*dragon, listen i can hear something* what's wrong umbreon?
_sigh_ i wanna battle , and it will probly be more fun than all the other places that we've been to.
-umbreon sighs-*a problem and she ignores me...*
-dragon looks up and sees a boy and an umbreon looking her way, she wonders to herself "how stange "
umbreon shakes her head  

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MitsuUniverse

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:20 am
angel~kat~heartilly
_sigh_ i wanna battle , and it will probly be more fun than all the other places that we've been to.
-dragon looks up and sees a boy and an umbreon looking her way, she wonders to herself "how stange "
umbreon shakes her head
"Nick, that Umbreon can talk... like I can," Umbreon told Nick. "And the Umbreons a shiny too!"
"Yeah, but it's only a normal shiny... I doubt any other Umbreon is red, like you are. Don't forget the special abilities you gained when it happened way back in Johto. We shouldn't bother them about it... let's go to the top deck," Nick said.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:54 pm
dragon looks at umbreon,and says "umbreon, draco meter!"
umbreon's eyes turn from yellow to red and a scratch turns red
meteors crash from the ground and nearly hit nick and his umbreon  

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:25 pm
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
umbreon shakes her head
"Nick, that Umbreon can talk... like I can," Umbreon told Nick. "And the Umbreons a shiny too!"
"Yeah, but it's only a normal shiny... I doubt any other Umbreon is red, like you are. Don't forget the special abilities you gained when it happened way back in Johto. We shouldn't bother them about it... let's go to the top deck," Nick said.

top deck? what's that?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:40 pm
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
umbreon shakes her head

top deck? what's that?
Top deck of boat.

Quote:
"So that's how they wanna play... Umbreon, use payback!" Nick yelled. The attack hit the opposing Umbreon hard.  

MitsuUniverse

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
umbreon shakes her head

top deck? what's that?
Top deck of boat.

Quote:
"So that's how they wanna play... Umbreon, use payback!" Nick yelled. The attack hit the opposing Umbreon hard.

awww umbreon no! umbreon retreted and said to dragon quietly "why?"
dragon replies "i just wanted to have you practice your draco metor not start a battle..."
dragon looks at the other umbreon and wondered why it was red then said outloud "nothing special about that umbreon but it's colour"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:45 pm
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
umbreon shakes her head

top deck? what's that?
Top deck of boat.

Quote:

dragon replies "i just wanted to have you practice your draco metor not start a battle..."
dragon looks at the other umbreon and wondered why it was red then said outloud "nothing special about that umbreon but it's colour"
Nick jumped. There really WAS something strange about this Umbreon. It could talk, like his!
"Nothing special, eh?" Umbreon said. His markings began to brighten. But Nick pulled him back. "As strong as you are, Umbreon, we shouldn't let your temper get out of hand. Let's leave them alone."

MitsuUniverse

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:55 pm
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic

top deck? what's that?
Top deck of boat.

Quote:

Nick jumped. There really WAS something strange about this Umbreon. It could talk, like his!
"Nothing special, eh?" Umbreon said. His markings began to brighten. But Nick pulled him back. "As strong as you are, Umbreon, we shouldn't let your temper get out of hand. Let's leave them alone."

umbreon looked at nicks umbreon closleyand said "could it be mylost brother?" dragonlooed at umbreon suspicliouly and said "maybe..."
"oh! wait come on out guys!" dragon thows out two blue pokeballs with a lighting bolt on them, out came a blue espeon with a jet black dot on t's forehead and a rayquaza that was jet black with blue lins on it espeon spoke and said" who is that dragon?" dragon didn't answer  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:21 pm
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly

top deck? what's that?
Top deck of boat.

Quote:

umbreon looked at nicks umbreon closleyand said "could it be mylost brother?" dragonlooed at umbreon suspicliouly and said "maybe..."
"oh! wait come on out guys!" dragon thows out two blue pokeballs with a lighting bolt on them, out came a blue espeon with a jet black dot on t's forehead and a rayquaza that was jet black with blue lins on it espeon spoke and said" who is that dragon?" dragon didn't answer
"Nick, I'm really suspicious of that lady... it looks like her entire team is oddly colored." Umbreon said. "You're right..."Nick replied. "Hey, look! We're approaching Sinnoh."  

MitsuUniverse

ABlazing

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:02 pm
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
angel~kat~heartilly
Nickomatic
Top deck of boat.

"Nick, I'm really suspicious of that lady... it looks like her entire team is oddly colored." Umbreon said. "You're right..."Nick replied. "Hey, look! We're approaching Sinnoh."

"umm about my team...when i was travling in kanto, a huge shockwave had knocked out mypokemon, and it was so strongthat it came frome jhoto and the after affect changed three of my pokemon diffrent colours and now they look like this..."  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff