Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
The one that got away. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:55 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
I want a Manaphy...but I dont feel like buying Pokemon Ranger to get one....>.>

Then trade for one, that's what I did. One shiny Vileplume for one Manaphy. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:16 pm
No Wi-Fi access v.v  

blue_man_of_destruction

habitualParadoxifier

Interesting Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:29 pm
I tried to catch Uxie... IT WAS SO CUTE! (not to mention, powerful) But, I ran out of pokeballs and it "dissappeared into the cavern..." as the game said. D*mn it, I should've done the "Save beforehand" thing...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:49 pm
awww that bites  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:00 am
Lillian_the_Goddess
I tried to catch Uxie... IT WAS SO CUTE! (not to mention, powerful) But, I ran out of pokeballs and it "dissappeared into the cavern..." as the game said. D*mn it, I should've done the "Save beforehand" thing...

Damn that sucks, but one must learn from ones mistakes. ^^

Always bring at least 100 ultra balls and 50 dusk balls to an encounter with a legendary, and always save beforehand. i had to fight Giratina twice to catch it. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:45 am
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

Always bring at least 100 ultra balls and 50 dusk balls to an encounter with a legendary, and always save beforehand. i had to fight Giratina twice to catch it. ^^

Let's see, Azelf took me like 6 times to catch, Uxie was more of a pain it took me about 10 tries, Heatran kept dying on me cause it always ran out of moves and used Struggle to kill itself, only cause that one cause I paralyzed it, Giratina took me a while to catch, finally I had it down to 1 hp and froze it so it stayed in the damn ball that time, Cresselia I ran into like 50 times before I finally snagged it in a Quick Ball, and I still haven't caught Mesprit(too lazy) or Regigigas yet(no Regis).  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:54 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

Let's see, Azelf took me like 6 times to catch, Uxie was more of a pain it took me about 10 tries, Heatran kept dying on me cause it always ran out of moves and used Struggle to kill itself, only cause that one cause I paralyzed it, Giratina took me a while to catch, finally I had it down to 1 hp and froze it so it stayed in the damn ball that time, Cresselia I ran into like 50 times before I finally snagged it in a Quick Ball, and I still haven't caught Mesprit(too lazy) or Regigigas yet(no Regis).

You should use a Masterball on Mesprit. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:58 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

You should use a Masterball on Mesprit. ^^

I don't have any......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:00 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

Let me guess, you used it on Palkia/Dialga? ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:02 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

Yeah, my Palkia was pwning all of my Pokemon so I used my Master Ball on it sweatdrop

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:08 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

Yeah, my Palkia was pwning all of my Pokemon so I used my Master Ball on it sweatdrop

Ah, well, at least it is better than fainting it.

But I didn't really find Dialga that hard to catch, I hit it until it was in yellow, and then I started tossing Ultra Balls. Caught it with the fourth or fifth ultra ball. For a legendary Dialga/Palkia have a pretty high catch rate. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:36 am
u used it on that XD lol D:  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:04 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Lillian_the_Goddess

But I didn't really find Dialga that hard to catch, I hit it until it was in yellow, and then I started tossing Ultra Balls. Caught it with the fourth or fifth ultra ball. For a legendary Dialga/Palkia have a pretty high catch rate. ^^

I got my Dialga down to the red, then threw an ultra ball, got ultra-lucky and caught it on my first try. ^-^ And I'm sure I'll never be able to do that again..........  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:12 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I got my Dialga down to the red, then threw an ultra ball, got ultra-lucky and caught it on my first try. ^-^ And I'm sure I'll never be able to do that again..........

Only one way to find out. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:49 pm
Am I the only one who had no trouble catching Dialga? I had heard he was real easy to catch...so on the first turn I threw a Quick ball at him and caught him. sweatdrop  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff