whats your favorite region
  Kanto
  Jhoto
  Hoen
  sinnoh
View Results

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 am
As of now I am stuck between who to put in my final team. I know I am putting my level 100 Lucario, level 1 shiny turtwig(as soon as I get around to leveling it), level 2 shiny Espeon(again, after leveling), and I dont know who else I want! I want Alakazam, Scyther, Absol, Gengar, Inferape, and there are still a few others but im to tired to think of them right now.

I do have an uber team right now but I only use it to fight my friend...I was tired of him kicking my a** so I trained Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Lugia, and Ho-oh...all I have to say is I pwned him. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:46 pm
ihave a level 100 siny ho-oh and lugia.regurlar level 100 rayquaza and arceus with mind plate  

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 pm
cool-j2
ihave a level 100 siny ho-oh and lugia.regurlar level 100 rayquaza and arceus with mind plate
Cheater  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:12 am
Pichu Lv.100
Scizor(shiny) Lv.100
Lugia Lv.100
Espeon Lv.94
Totodile Lv.47
Houndoom Lv.76

1st: Pichu
2nd: Lugia

Kanto: completed
Jhoto: completed
Hoenn: in progress
Sinnoh: completed  

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:24 am
Elfixxx
I had a shiny Crobat that was AMAZING in silver...but then the internal battery died. Gay GBC games.

"Gyro"
GYARADOS, Male, LVL 60, Quiet nature. "Intimidate" OT: RedMoon 48692
HP 200. ATK 173. DEF 148. SP-ATK 88. SP-DEF 141. SPD 110.
[Dragon Dance] [Earthquake] [Ice Fang] [Aqua Tail]

*I also feel that if your team isn't good enough without a legendary, you obviously aren't a good enough trainer.

Sorry I cut most of that out. I have a shiny Crobat in my Emerald game. First shiny I ever found!

Gyarados aren't actually dragon pokemon.

Oh and I agree with you about legandaries. They are a nice challange to catch but I never use them in parties. I occasionally glance at them in the pc storage boxes. That is the only use I have for them.

At the moment, I'm raising a team of fire pokemon. I have all the fire staters, a Rapidash and an Archenine. I have many different teams. I raise them all to about Lv 70 and them put them away for safe keeping.

One more thing.......STOP HACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream mad evil
Your cheating disgust me. How can you cheat such a good game! It's like if someone makes you a cookoo clock they had hand crafted themselves. It took them months to make and the second they gave it to you, you jumped up and down on it, smashing it into a thousand peices, and then set fire to it!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have an over-active imagination, I admit it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm
my favorite but not strongest team

sceptile lv100
toterra lv100
arcanine lv100
typhlosion lv100
blaziken lv100
infernape lv100

kanto 100%
johto 100%
hoenn 100%
sinnoh 100%

action replay is awsome but i didnt get my action reply until i beat the game. i have all legendaries and event pokemon except shaymin  

Gamer_Fallen_Soldier

1,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:37 pm
My Competative Pokemon (Which could alter anytime)

Platnum team

Lv.100 Infernape (Son Goku)
Lv.100 Leafeon (Lelouch)
Lv.100 Togekiss (Hijikata)
Lv.100 Electivire (Dutch)
Lv.100 Porygon-Z (Benny)
Lv.100 Whiscash (Cathrine)

In-training

Lv.62 Weavile (Drei)
Lv.52 Walrein
Lv.53 Umbreon
Lv.48 Altaria (Emily)
Lv.36 Lucario (Suzaku)
Lv.64 Mamoswine (Gin)
Lv.47 Gardevoir (C.C)
Lv.47 Gyarados (Zeal)
Lv.62 Tropius
Lv.53 Pinsir
Lv.30 Vigoroth

Pearl team

Lv.100 Torterra (Kryten)
Lv.100 Magmortar (Lloyd)
Lv.100 Dusknoir (Kondo)
Lv.100 Roserade (Kallen)
Lv.100 Scyther (Kale)
Lv.100 Machamp (Dai Atlas)
Lv.100 Golduck (Kagura)
Lv.100 Staraptor (Tobius)
Lv.100 Ryhperior (Rhinox)
Lv.100 Weavile
Lv.100 Feraligatr
Lv.100 Blaziken (Chick)

In-training

Lv.76 Snorlax
Lv.77 Hippowdon (Bruce)
Lv.62 Lopunny (Milly)
Lv.1 Scizor
Lv.64 Empoleon
Lv.65 Rapidash
Lv.53 Ambipom
Lv.50 Delcatty
Lv.48 Tangrowth
Lv.65 Houndoom*
Lv.49 Medicham*
Lv.44 Ninetales
Lv.45 Tauros
Lv.46 Honchkrow
Lv.47 Abomasnow
Lv.64 Claydol
Lv.48 Luxray
Lv.68 Nidoqueen
Lv.45 Swampert
Lv.49 Batiodon
Lv.75 Mismagius (Yukari)
Lv.31 Gabite

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
As of now I am stuck between who to put in my final team. I know I am putting my level 100 Lucario, level 1 shiny turtwig(as soon as I get around to leveling it), level 2 shiny Espeon(again, after leveling), and I dont know who else I want! I want Alakazam, Scyther, Absol, Gengar, Inferape, and there are still a few others but im to tired to think of them right now.

I do have an uber team right now but I only use it to fight my friend...I was tired of him kicking my a** so I trained Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Lugia, and Ho-oh...all I have to say is I pwned him. cool

I too dontknow who I want on my team yet I was thinking about raising my swablu, weavel shiny luxray, I still dont know what I want to raise my shiny evee into and I may train my Lopunny with her egg moves and possibly Chimchar. (^_^)  

Bunnichan2987

Nikitia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 am
You can get Cressilia from Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

Quote:
After obtaining the National Dex, talk to the boy in Canalave City and then talk to the sailor to sail to Fullmoon Isle to find Cresselia. It will run away after you talk to it, so you have to chase it, using your Marking Map Poketch App to track its location. (When you find it in a location, it will run away on the first turn of the battle unless you use a move like Mean Look or an ability like Shadow Tag.)
at level: 50

Teams

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces