Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Whats the worst thing you've ever been called? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElVl0

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:47 pm
dude whats ur problem ? go to the art and poetry i left a poem there about my sis hurry up go... the hell is ur problem man ?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:53 pm
you want to know exactly what my problem is?
i've been evacuated from a fire for 5-6 days
i got very little sleep
and i mean VERY
my mom is yelling at me and calling me a smart a** every word i say
the alternator in my car isn't working
i had to take care of about 20 3-10 year old mexicans for those 5-6 days.
anything else you'd like to know....i'm just a little bit crabby  

The Dadalorian
Crew

ElVl0

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:20 pm
k i apologize for saying something so terrible, yet u urself were mean u know. good luck to u mate  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:35 pm
you never said something horrible....how bout we just drop it and say this never happened then  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:02 pm
I seriously hope things wrap up soon over there and things will go back to normal for you.
I hate it when people have to evacuate.
Being on the gulf coast I got plenty of that bullshit when hurricane katrina and rita hit.
PLENTY.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:05 pm
thank you
i guess we both got our fair share
don't you live around fort worth or san antonio

and we just have to wait for the water to be clean...now all of a sudden we can't touch it

but I HAVE A WELL
so i have good water yay meee  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:09 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
i guess we both got our fair share
don't you live around fort worth or san antonio

Houston. Where everyone from New Orleans went to. Our Astrodome and Relient Stadium were chock full of homeless people..They were walking ALL over the place. Still do. Our city has gone to s**t because the s**t of Nola live in our town now. Rita hit Lake Charles(LA) which is were my relatives lived so for a few days we didnt know where they were cuz they all went different places and didnt have phones. It was scary as ******** people from Houston ended up leaving fearing another Katrina so there was like...no one in town. It was scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:16 pm
this fire was the closest to a huricane we had
we had clatagory 1 winds
so it took for ever for the planes to get up.
i remember how huge katrina was
the whole thing now is just all this crap saying the guy could've used the greyhound buses, they were warned this was gonna happen wand what not
it's jsut retarded now
i stil lfeel sorry for the victims though  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Yeah, We've dealt with all that kinda crap.
I feel bad for them but the mayor could have done alot more to help and so could have the government.
I blame the mayor first though because he's an a*****e.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:53 pm
that's what sucks about disasters like that, people keep blaming other people and stuff instead of helping(this isn't directed towards you ery)
of course now is the time for blaming since it's pretty much set, someone said that this lady blamed bush for the hurricane
people need to quit it with the scapegoats  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:17 pm
know you shouldnt blame people for natural disasters but the levies were old and the mayor knew that.
He said himself he didnt think the hurricane would be that big of a deal so he didnt have the levies renewed nor did he have a manditory evacuation.
He then blamed Bush for not helping and stuff then said that its all because he hates black people. The majority of Nola is african american so.
Everyone was being lame but its over and its a natural disaster.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:57 pm
I dont mind being called many things; most of them are true. like morbid, freak, b***h, nerd/geek, brat.

But i hate it when people dont think long enough before stating an insult so that has nothing to do with me. like a whore, or skank, Emo or emotionless, goth.  

shadow_kitten2006

Innocent_Catie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:29 am
I've been called all kinds of things, ranging from stereotyoes to just about every curse word there is.

But, I've gotten used to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:42 am
eri x core
know you shouldnt blame people for natural disasters but the levies were old and the mayor knew that.
He said himself he didnt think the hurricane would be that big of a deal so he didnt have the levies renewed nor did he have a manditory evacuation.
He then blamed Bush for not helping and stuff then said that its all because he hates black people. The majority of Nola is african american so.

FEMA is getting flak because our church has been getting to a few natural disaster sites with relief before they did  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:57 am
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

FEMA is getting flak because our church has been getting to a few natural disaster sites with relief before they did

PWND.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games