Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:14 pm
when Tao woke up he felt like he'd been kissed on the forehead so he looked in the mirror sure enough there was just enough of a shimmer on his forehead that he knew someone did "hey Luna who kissed me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
Luna just smirked "I dont know i wasnt paying attention"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:20 pm
"yeah, right" Tao said as he ordered a new cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:26 pm
"seriously i dont know whats your talkin about i was to busy writing in my book" Luna said keeping her smirk on  

Edina Elric

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Noltic... annoyed at the disrespect his request had received fired a shot at the place in the table where the two vampires... well he should say where his two children sat.

he looked over and smiled... in an apparent gesture he blinked... but the draw and fire hhad been quick enough to not have been seen in the dim light.

"Now... my children.... i pose you this question... how do i purchase food in this establishement, its a rather queer system of exchange you could say."

Noltic knew that he would have to realize his equality soon enough and decicded to bury his arrogance... self control wasnt hard after he had spent a century and a half thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:42 pm
"Liar" Tao said not even taking notice of the man nearby "it's your lip gloss"

Tao then turned to the man "ask one of the people in aprons they would know"  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:49 pm
After drinking her coffee she wiped her lips off with a napkin "What are you talking about im not wearing any lipgloss right now your seeing things Tao" Luna said trying to act innocent  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:51 pm
Havng himself under control... he alowed his desires to subside. He looked about and said to the pair.

"Excuse my intrusion... and thenks for any assistance you may have meant to give...."

With that sanguinis left the diner and wandered the streets in search of a companion, seeing those two had left him lacking... and he desperately needed to be understood by someone....

His secret was just too delicious too keep to himself.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:53 pm
"nice try" Tao said as he ran his finger along her bottom lip, and pulled it away "then whats this?" his finger had lip gloss on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:57 pm
"That would be the glaze from my doughnut"Luna then pointed to the doughnut next to her  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:02 pm
"sugar doesn't shimmer like that" Tao smiled, he knew she'd argue to the end of the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:04 pm
"I seriously Think your imaging things cause i didnt do it maybe it was someone else with shimmering lipgloss"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:07 pm
"what ever argue all you like i was just asking so i could kiss the girl back." Tao said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Luna blushed a little and burrowed her face in her black book  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:11 pm
"well if you didn't do it, then who do i give the kiss to?" Tao laid back in his chair and drank his tea.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff