Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:36 pm
[[Gotta wait for Caglli to reply back >_< ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:43 pm
She looked over at Talasi, nodding silently,"Yes, I've been knowing...for quite a while..." her tone was silent yet dark and decieving,"Its true, they are our other halves...however, I do not know if I should kill them just yet." Turning the pages as the words appeared on the pages of their actions.

[[Basically, they all came and entered the mansion. Now they are all fighting except Seena and a few others...]]

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:51 pm
[[ thank you ^^ ]]

Talasi nodded, "Well I'm not sure if you would like my personal opinion but...." she paused to get her thoughts straight, "I think you should keep them alive a little bit longer. Try their strengths with that of an easier trap. Then take it furhter at each step. I think we should see what they can do. See if our other halves can serve our images justice." she said, a hint of evil delight in her voice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:59 pm
"There's a huge chance we're able to take their position in the real world...and leave this place for good..." she spoke silently,"Reason why I'm so fast on the introduction and straight in for the kill..." her eyes looked over at Talasi,"If you wish to take it down a notch, then so be it..." She walked over to the screen,"Ares, Dario, you are done...let the leader do what he has to do..."

Ares froze, hearing Sion's voice in her head, she nodded and did as she said,"Well, funs over...until next time..." she disappeared.

Dario nodded, disappearing shortly after Ares had left.

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:04 pm
"You don't have to do that on my acount. I still remember bits from previous times in the real world." she frowned, "I'd rather stay here." she said, more quietly. "But, as you wish. However, there is no harm in having a little fun, enjoy yourself Sion, you, most of all, deserve it. I will check my trusty game board. We'll see where each of them stand in our little game." she smirked evily. No miss nice girl from here on in, she thought to herself, she was going to make some trouble.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:06 pm
"They just left.." Suzu stared at the spot of where they left. "Is everyone okay?" She turned around to look at everyone, her eyes rested on Hiro for a few seconds before looking back at everyone.  

SweetHugz

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:15 pm
Hiro blinked as they disappeared. Letting his arms rest to his sides,"Well...it seems we're all fine..." He looked over at Suzu as she stared at him. He flashed a smile as he looked back at the others.

Seena looked at the four,"Enough of that fighting, you'll all get yourselves killed if you keep at it..."

Ayane sighed,"Well, I didn't get hurt Seena, we all have to fight in our lives to keep our blood inside our bodies..." she glanced over at Seena.

Damien looked around,"Well, where to guys..." he shrugged his shoulders at the confusement. Was that their way of giving a warm welcome or what?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:18 pm
"Is the door still locked?" Suzu asked, walking over to everyone, checking to make sure no one was badly hurt. "Or does everyone want to wander around the house?"  

SweetHugz

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:00 am
Death and desparation reapered, back in his room, it was full of unholy creations and tombs, he hovered up to some form of skeleton, it was dead, lifless he needed something to make it live... he thought about what it could be, untill it clicked, "a sole!" he exclaimed, luckly the guests had soles, and no-one cares about mortals, he must have there soles, so he can have slaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:28 am
[[So when is Cagallil going to come back? She didn't tell us if she's going somewhere.]]  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:59 pm
[My picture is gone so here's the code..
[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l109/lilbunny94/My RPC Chars/Artisticgirl.jpg[/IMG]
]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:45 pm
(*crickets chrips*)  

SweetHugz

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items