Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
So Whats on your altar? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:46 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

and a rainbow piller candle
Does the rainbow have a special meaning?

I bought it to be a chakra candle so I could maditate on them. I have it on my altar to reminde myself to keep them in balance.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:14 pm
My alter at the moment consists of candels, incense, and a picture of my great grandmother. the only reason i have her picture there is because she was my only family member that had passed away and i could never forget all she has done for me in my life.  

[lady joker]

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:31 pm
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

I bought it to be a chakra candle so I could maditate on them. I have it on my altar to reminde myself to keep them in balance.
Have you inscribed anything on it?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:29 pm
I had to take my alter apart so my brother would have somewhere to put his computer. So, now, I really don't have space for one. I'd make an outdoor one if I didn't think the neighborhood kids wouldn't defile it.  

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:08 pm
TeaDidikai
What do the torcs mean to you?
one of them, the Dragon headed, a previous friend gave to me one Yule. i had named (discovered their names?) both heads, but they have since been plucked from my mind.

the Raven headed i hold for two things. one, i admire and enjoy ravens. they nearly go hand in hand with the main animal in my spiritual life (wolf). the second, it's an attempt to hold something of Celtic nature in my practice. although not a Celt by adoption, marriage or born, it is still something that draws me, even in the presence of non-Celtic deities.

both have since been put aside to a box with much of my other ritual jewelry, including a bronze age arrow head.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:30 am
phoenix shadowwolf

the Raven headed i hold for two things. one, i admire and enjoy ravens. they nearly go hand in hand with the main animal in my spiritual life (wolf).
Like Freki and Gari and Hugnin and Munin?  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:27 pm
TeaDidikai
phoenix shadowwolf

the Raven headed i hold for two things. one, i admire and enjoy ravens. they nearly go hand in hand with the main animal in my spiritual life (wolf).
as much as a few friends insist, not particularly. the closest i get to being nearly Norse is including Tyr in my worship. otherwise, Wolf has just been in my life so much, and given that ravens follow wolves when they make a kill, it seems natural that Raven would have followed after Wolf has been around for a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:33 pm
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai
phoenix shadowwolf

as much as a few friends insist, not particularly. the closest i get to being nearly Norse is including Tyr in my worship. otherwise, Wolf has just been in my life so much, and given that ravens follow wolves when they make a kill, it seems natural that Raven would have followed after Wolf has been around for a bit.
Lots of other things follow wolves when they make a kill. Why do you count ravens above them?  

TeaDidikai

ShadowSharrow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:44 pm
Currently an empty bottle of rum...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:55 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

Have you inscribed anything on it?

Not yet, nothing has struck me as fitting to inscribe on it.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:12 pm
TeaDidikai
Lots of other things follow wolves when they make a kill. Why do you count ravens above them?
i think it might be a carry over from when i was attempting (rather badly) to hold the Morrighan high in my worship. i have since made amends as best i could think.

it might also have something to do with the ritual the same day i bought that particular torc. the deities of the occasion were Bran and his sister, Branwen. before i really thought about the ritual i would be a part of, i had bought the torc.

edit: what other animals follow a wolf's kill?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:01 pm
Neko_Bast

Not yet, nothing has struck me as fitting to inscribe on it.
Ever thought of using the glyphs that represent the sounds of the different energy centers?

phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai
i think it might be a carry over from when i was attempting (rather badly) to hold the Morrighan high in my worship. i have since made amends as best i could think.

it might also have something to do with the ritual the same day i bought that particular torc. the deities of the occasion were Bran and his sister, Branwen. before i really thought about the ritual i would be a part of, i had bought the torc.
Interesting.

Quote:
edit: what other animals follow a wolf's kill?
Depends on where said kill takes place.

Any place in mind?  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:34 pm
TeaDidikai

Any place in mind?
the only visual i've ever had of Wolf was in the manner of the Mexican Grey wolf. so i would say the southwest desert.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:37 pm
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai

Any place in mind?
the only visual i've ever had of Wolf was in the manner of the Mexican Grey wolf. so i would say the southwest desert.
Coytes, Buzzards, some of the lizards down there... I mean, scavengers abound.  

TeaDidikai

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:56 pm
TeaDidikai
phoenix shadowwolf
TeaDidikai

Any place in mind?
Coytes, Buzzards, some of the lizards down there... I mean, scavengers abound.
too true. then there's the ants.

gah, and you just reminded me i need to find a representation for Lizard. i think during Archery, there was one under the hay bail because one of my arrows came out with blood on it...off to Michaels!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff