Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 pm
Skyailia

ooooh Kay something terrible happened today...my black and white cat died today...she was with us almost 18 years....i just want to curl in a ball and fall off the world...................

aww I know you weren't talking to me but I know what it's like
I'm so sorry to hear that!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oops. Edited you instead of quoting. sweatdrop

See I'm not the only one who does that!
XD

I'm feeling fine. Post-op went well and I'll start physical therapy soon.
I'm up and walking (with crutches mostly) and I've got full feeling in my leg back. (I had a nerve block done and I couldn't even move my leg at first sweatdrop )

You can't in most places. o.o
Only crew can make this mistakes. .-.

Oh, that's interesting.
I'm glad everything's okay. ^___^

Post op? Do we call you Terrence now?

Lol I wasn't talking about how you edited MY post i was talking simply about edit vs. quote.
:D
Why would you call me Terrance?

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.

No, I'm pretty sure they'd still call it post op. .-.

It does more commonly refer to the stuff after a regular surgery though. sweatdrop
I'm just half asleep and couldn't help but think 'Oh, so you're Terrance now?' xP
Don't mind me. ._______.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah...I should have known better...but I made a run for a big tree....well I didn't make it..........got hit in the head and now I am down and out.....................

Oh dear. >.<

well dear friend I am going to try to get some sleep....nighters...you try too....

Good night. Thanks.

ooooh Kay something terrible happened today...my black and white cat died today...she was with us almost 18 years....i just want to curl in a ball and fall off the world...................

Oh no. crying
I'm so sorry to hear that. ;~;
That's never easy.

no not when they are with us for so long....you just get so used to them being there you tend to forget it is not forever.........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

thank you....she was a beautiful and wonderful cat....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well dear friend I am going to try to get some sleep....nighters...you try too....

Good night. Thanks.

Oh no. crying
That's never easy.

no not when they are with us for so long....you just get so used to them being there you tend to forget it is not forever.........

Indeed. emo
18 years though... That's a great, long life, during which you you must have taken exceptional care of her, so it's not all bad. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Good night. Thanks.

Oh no. crying
That's never easy.

Indeed. emo
18 years though... That's a great, long life, during which you you must have taken exceptional care of her, so it's not all bad. D:

your are right there...when she was younger we called her the black and white flash for the way she flew through the house....she would literally bounce off the walls as she went around corners......we rescued the day the shelter was going to put her to sleep because she was a feral kitten and had been abused...but we were willing to try where no one else would....she turned into a wonderful lady..........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh no. crying
That's never easy.

Indeed. emo

your are right there...when she was younger we called her the black and white flash for the way she flew through the house....she would literally bounce off the walls as she went around corners......we rescued the day the shelter was going to put her to sleep because she was a feral kitten and had been abused...but we were willing to try where no one else would....she turned into a wonderful lady..........

That's terrible... D:
They don't deserve that. I'm glad you rescued. Here. ;~;
I've got a soft spot for the wounded. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:28 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh, that's interesting.

Lol I wasn't talking about how you edited MY post i was talking simply about edit vs. quote.

Well, it's even clumsier to have to accidentally travel up to your own post away from one you're trying to quote and editing. I don't feel so bad now. xD

'Post op' is also commonly used to refer to someone who has completed their gender reassignment. .___.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.

It does more commonly refer to the stuff after a regular surgery though. sweatdrop
I'm just half asleep and couldn't help but think 'Oh, so you're Terrance now?' xP
Don't mind me. ._______.

Yeahhh okay XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Oh, that's interesting.

Lol

-___- Not where I live.

Don't mind me. ._______.

Yeahhh okay XD

xP Pfffffffffffttttttttttt...

So, whatcha up to, now that you're out of commission?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:37 pm
Skyailia
tokyofirelizard
Skyailia

thank you....she was a beautiful and wonderful cat....

She lived a long good life and you treated and cared her well. : ) Couldn't ask for more than that.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh no. crying
That's never easy.

Indeed. emo

That's terrible... D:

you are kind hearted Kay....i am going to try playing some bg to take my mind off this....solitaire wasn't working so good.........thanks............  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emo

That's terrible... D:

you are kind hearted Kay....i am going to try playing some bg to take my mind off this....solitaire wasn't working so good.........thanks............

*rescued her.

^__^

Alright, talk to you later then.
Hope you feel better. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emo

That's terrible... D:

*rescued her.

^__^

Hope you feel better. D:

i don't know how to say this but earlier i could not say how our Lady Mandy died.....she was run over....that is why it hurt so much.....even though i had this feeling she was nearing the end if her years with us i didn't want her to go that way......i just could not say it....getting the scream and then the words out of my head is going to be a hard thing to do...thank you for your kind words.........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's terrible... D:

*rescued her.

^__^

Hope you feel better. D:

i don't know how to say this but earlier i could not say how our Lady Mandy died.....she was run over....that is why it hurt so much.....even though i had this feeling she was nearing the end if her years with us i didn't want her to go that way......i just could not say it....getting the scream and then the words out of my head is going to be a hard thing to do...thank you for your kind words.........

Oh god. D':
That's terrible. ;~;

My favorite kitty went out in the woods to die within the last couple of months, so I sort of know how you feel. crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:50 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Nope. I did my three for tonite....and now this is four. blaugh

Uhm... Nope. .__.

These are posts. Not rolls. .-.

You only have two rolls so far. xP

And that is all this silly little shite is doing for tonite my man Kay. 4laugh

emotion_facepalm

xP

I wish we could tip in the guild because there are many times I would tip you. Thank you for the smile Kay. You have a way of brightening my day just by being you.
Now I am off to bed. Nite nite Kay. smile

Yeah, I try to tip in Guilds all the time. D:

xD I'm glad.
Good night.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games