Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:01 am
Hey guys, mind if I ask you all a favor?
I have an entry in the arenas and if you could check it out I will really appreciate it! Normally I wouldn't be advertising here, but it seems like it hasn't been getting too many views.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:07 am
the flying penguin
I have an entry in the arenas and if you could check it out I will really appreciate it! Normally I wouldn't be advertising here, but it seems like it hasn't been getting too many views.
sweatdrop

5'd it C:  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:09 am
hendre
the flying penguin
sweatdrop

5'd it C:

Yay thank you! c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am
I'm glad I cooked dinner earlier in the day. It's too hot now to be cooking properly. Just heat up the soup and we're good to go! User Image

I had a splitting headache last night. I think I'm gonna get another tonight. User Image DRINK ALL THE WATER!

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:12 am
Genea
I'm glad I cooked dinner earlier in the day. It's too hot now to be cooking properly. Just heat up the soup and we're good to go! User Image

I had a splitting headache last night. I think I'm gonna get another tonight. User Image DRINK ALL THE WATER!

Mmm, you make me hungry for some soup~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am
the flying penguin
hendre
the flying penguin
sweatdrop

5'd it C:

Yay thank you! c:

no probs C:  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:14 am
the flying penguin
Genea

It's a tomato soup base that I make from scratch, with random garden vegetables (this time it's zucchini, carrot and celery) and shredded chicken. >******** YES.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 am
Genea

DO IT!
I've no idea what I'm gonna do for dinner;
I just got back from the movies and my sister has nicked off and the the 'rents have gone out for a romantic meeting....so it really depends on just how lazy I am...  

orsumo

Tipsy Nerd

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:17 am
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

It's a tomato soup base that I make from scratch, with random garden vegetables (this time it's zucchini, carrot and celery) and shredded chicken. >******** YES.

emotion_drool
That sounds amazing. Why can't you come to my house and cook for me? ;_;
I never made soup from scratch before, but could you possibly PM me the recipe? I would like to try to make it sometime c:  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:21 am
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

emotion_drool
I never made soup from scratch before, but could you possibly PM me the recipe? I would like to try to make it sometime c:
Uh... I don't use a recipe. sweatdrop I just cook! xD  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

emotion_drool

I know a lot of people who cook like that. Me, I'm absolutely lost without a recipe D:
Maybe I can find something simple on the internets~ I will do it later because I'm feeling lazy at the moment. Plus I should not even be awake right now =_=  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:31 am
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

emotion_drool

I know a lot of people who cook like that. Me, I'm absolutely lost without a recipe D:
Maybe I can find something simple on the internets~ I will do it later because I'm feeling lazy at the moment. Plus I should not even be awake right now =_=
SLEEP SLEEP THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. User Image  

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

the flying penguin

Dapper Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:34 am
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

emotion_drool

I will try, especially since I need to wake up early. Goodnight everyone~

(don't be surprised if I return later for not being able to actually sleep)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 am
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea
the flying penguin
Genea

emotion_drool

-serves a search warrant on you-
I hope you had a good birthday <3  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games