Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"The massage sounds heavenly though..." Naoko spoke, lithe fingers around his coffee cup once more now that Ko had released his hand. "You wouldn't have to undress, Shou. Have them just rub your shoulders for a while, maybe work on your feet? After we can all come back here and head to the baths via the private section." sipping the hot beverage, the pianist tried to come up with a solution to the Ko mystery. "As for Ko-kun... maybe instead of the spa treatment he can spend some time with the wait staff? I heard those girls who brought us dinner last night giggling and saying how adorable Ko-kun was. They seem to be high school girls and I bet they wouldn't mind the chance to play some legos with such a sweet little boy."

After all, there was nothing to fear here. They were far away from Tokyo... out of the spider's hold for the time being. Although he understood well Shou's reservations about a spa treatment for the boy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"I see. That's perfectly understandable. Well, the children's package is a rainbow bubble manicure and pedicure, a cotton candy scented facial treatment, and a gentle shoulder massage. Pretty much the same old star treatment we would get, but with a more playful twist. There's a nice young lady who gives the treatments. I met her on my way in. Does that sound interesting to you, Ko-kun? Would you like that?" Ryu looked over to the happy child and smiled serenely.

"Matter of fact...Uncle Naoko and I could take you to do that while Uncle Shou gets his massage and then Uncle Naoko and I could bring you back to Uncle Shou and go get our massages, that way EVERYBODY would be happy!" the violinist beamed broadly, trying to convey to the child in his smile that he really, really wanted to help his Uncle Shou.
That was the point, after all. Ryuukaze really, really wanted what he thought was best for Shou. For everybody.

"Or...we can do what Uncle Naoko said. You can play Legos with the nice ladies. It's really whatever you want, Little Prince." he reached out and ruffled the boy's blond hair.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image

"Hot tea...that would be nice. And...maybe we could pick up some...wine and...cheese if there is a combini nearby?" Nezumi asked tentatively. Some wine would warm his blood, and cheese was one of his go to comfort foods. It would certainly make him feel better and, hopefully, relax him.

"My...nose?" the mouse questioned. Well, as hard as he had been blushing, it was no wonder...

"Probably just from the chill. It'll go away. I'm...I'm plenty warm now." the manager tried to gather his wits about him.
"Hm...perhaps you should hold off on showing those images to your Mother. Any mother would near faint seeing her own son looking so sexy." Nezumi laughed, then immediately blushed again as he realized how that sounded.
"Ah...but of course that's the point of the images. To...show you off. It just makes sense....business wise..." he covered with that, though it sounded absolutely transparent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:00 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"A car?" Hideki giggled, cuddling up close to Nakai under the blankets.

"That didn't sound too scary. I mean...what was the deal with the car, anyway? And how did it get the girl? I'm not scared by that at all. Try again." the kid demanded with a playful pout, challenging the guitarist to really scare him stiff.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:25 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko looked back and forth as people spoke. "What is a mani...cure? What is a pedi....cure?" But I want cotton candy on my face!" And that's when Shou laughed. It was hard not to because his nephew true did know how to lighten his mood.

"A manicure is for your fingers. They will be made pretty like these." Shou displayed his handsome nails. "And then a pedicure is for your toes. Although...I've not had my toes done in weeks." he sighed considering that notion.

"I want to have fingers like yours, Uncle Shou!" Ko beamed and looked back at Ryuukaze. "Can my fingers be blue?"

Shou shook his head obviously the little boy was winning. "Alright alright, If Uncle Naoko and Uncle Ryuu are going to take you then it's ok with me. Just don't let him out of your site. And if he gets nervous bring him back up here."

But about his own massage. That kind of bothered Shou even if Naoko had a reasonable idea. Finally he said, "Alright...I'll go...and remain clothed...I suppose my shoulders could use some work and my feet...mm.. that might be nice." Heck, at the thought of a massage he would have much rather have just had the whole body done after all these long weeks but he was too locked into his own mystery and personal security to ever let that happen with someone he didn't know.

"So where do we go for these treatment. I am guessing the staff is all female?" ask Shou as he finished his cup. "I'll change into something more presentable I'd rather not run around the resort in a yukata."

He walked off and changed rather quickly then helped Ko change it some pants and a t-shirt. Shou came out in a sleeveless purple tank and a pair of black pants that were loose and tied at the waist. His blond locks were pinned back in a purple clip that caused them all to stream down in the center of his back.

"So...this should be good enough" he said as he returned. The only thing unusual was always the makeup around his face. Snow glittered eyes now accented with purple and white powder. The glitter sprinkled and curled around the edges of his cheeks while the purple liner decorated to accentuate his eyes. the Blue of his lips stick had been touched by a gloss of pink to create a glowing purple effect. He obviously had spruces up the makeup he was wearing to match the clothes.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:40 pm

User Image

"Your fingers can be any color you like, Little Prince." Ryuukaze laughed heartily, totally amused by the little boy.

So....he'd done it. Check and mate. Easy enough, thanks to both Naoko and Ko-kun.

"I think the staff is all female, I didn't ask." Ryu commented offhandedly as though it didn't matter. Regardless of whether Shou made a special request or not, things were going to be what they were going to be. He had seen to that.

Once Shou and everybody else was prepared, Ryu marched right to the door and led the way, out and down the hall, around the corner, past the front desk, around another corner, and into the spa area.

"We've been expecting your group, Ryuukaze-san." a young, beautiful lady greeted them at the spa reception area.

"Alllllllright! Right this way then, Ko-kun, Naoko!" Ryu grabbed both of the blonds by the hand and headed past the lady toward a colorful room in the back where bubbles floated about all over the place.

The young lady smiled and giggled, then turned her attention to Shou.

"I take it you are Shou-san? You may enter the last room on the right and your masseuse will enter shortly." she smiled, holding her hand out indicating the long hall of private rooms off to the left. The hall was dimly lit and everything was made of wood, giving it a real resort kind of feel. The interiors of the private rooms were very similar. Dim, wooden, warmed by a fireplace, with a massage table in the middle and a small rock waterfall off to the side.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Naoko was enjoying this idea... because it had been forever since he had a good massage. A couples massage with himself and Ryu... it would be heaven.

But before heaven, there was an adorable little boy to make happy.

Heading into the room, dragged along by Ryu, Naoko waved over his shoulder to Shou with a smile then disappeared into the bubble-filled room. "Ko-kun, you just relax and enjoy. Uncle Ryu and I will be right here talking if you need us." he said, obviously not going to let the boy leave his sight.

Once Ko was on his way to his manicure on the other side of the room, the blond's amber gaze flickered over to Ryu. "You know..... I really missed you, akuma-kun." Naoko whispered, though he didn't do anything to show that they had a deeper relantionship.

"Hey! I tried!" Nakai said with a frown, leaning back against the sofa and pulling Chiyou close. "Your turn now. Sure the car wasn't all that scary... unless you think about it rationally as not being a curse so much as a kidnapping... then that's kinda scary... Right?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:55 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou watched them leave towards the bubbles and for a moment, he wanted to follow. The Bubbles looked like fun and well, in all actuality he'd rather be playing with bubbles than letting unfamiliar hands massage his shoulders. Not that he couldn't use it...but grrrr...

He took this in stride and put on all his airs because he was just a little moody now. "You're correct. How long does a massage like this last? And I'd like to request a female masseuse."

Finally, he walked down the hall and into his appointed room. Looking inside, he shook his head. It was nice enough to be sure and he walked over to warm his hands by the fire. He had a feeling Izzy would have liked this to say the least. Pulling his phone from his pocket, he took a picture of the room and sent it across twitter for his fans to leer at. Then sent it to Narcissus because he knew Izzy didn't have a new phone yet. Dang it! Shou swore to purchase the manager one by the end of the week if he hadn't a new one from his own partner by Christmas day!

Text: Narcissus-san, I wanted to send Izzy this picture of a petite fire place in the massage room of the resort I am staying at. I'd recommend this place to him. Although, I'm not too keen on getting a massage by someone I don't know. I should have had Michi-kun give me one. -sigh-

He leaned against the wall with his phone looking at the warm fire and enjoying it's hot crackle waiting for his female masseuse.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:14 pm

User Image

"I've missed you, too, my love." the violinist whispered softly in reply, wishing he could lean in and kiss those soft, familiar pink lips.
Ah...but perhaps later. If he were indeed left alive later, he mused. Either way, he felt what he did was worthwhile, even if perhaps slightly....or rampantly...irresponsible.

"Ko-kun...he's so cute. Look at him over there. To see him now I would have never guessed he was the boy you described to me. Any idea where he really came from, though?" the violinist kept his voice low, knowing that the child was of no real relation to Shou, or any of them, or anyone they knew of, for that matter.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun looked himself over in the mirror one last time. He felt rather...awkward...to say the least. If this didn't work out, well...at least he could laugh at himself, in the end.

There he was, dressed in a woman's winter kimono, in a lovely shade of red. The corset he had on underneath gave him just enough curve to look female, though he was still just too damn tall. Ryuukaze had insisted, though. There had to be a disguise, at least to get him in the door. At least the fabric of the sleeves hid his musculature, and his hands looked delicate enough, though somewhat large. His face, however, was a work of art. Absolute perfection. The makeup artist here really knew her stuff. He was beautiful, with his eyes lined in black and red like a winter bird, his skin powdered white, and his lips rouged in a lovely pout with his long hair braided down the back and hanging loosely in the front to frame his face, almost hiding it. Anyone who would see him, especially in dim lighting, surely would not recognize him easily as a man, let alone as himself.

Exiting the room he was in, he silently opened the door to Shou's room and stepped in bowing silently and deeply, almost afraid to take a glimpse at the vocalist just yet, lest his heart leap right from his chest. With one arm, Jun motioned for the man to take a seat on the massage table, still gazing down at the floor, maintaining a serene expression all the while.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"There will be plenty of that at the house. Oh but sure, umm....Yuuji can you tell the driver to stop at the combini?? It's so close to the house but why not stop rather than walk back out in the snow later." he said thinking that if the snow got deep none of them would want to be walking. Although he had a feeling his mother would make him shovel the very small plot of driveway and stairs in to her home. He doubted he'd be able to keep up with the winter storm but maybe Christmas Day would bring some sunshine.

"Yeah...I don't think my mom needs to see those...not now or...later. Ok maybe later when I'm so famous that it's old news." he smirked as he rubbed a hand on the glass beside him. The window was a little foggy from the weather and he really wanted to watch the snow fall.

"Oh I know that's the point but...well mm...just don't expect me to remove anything more than the shirt." he said knowing that some stars removed much more. Maybe one day, he'd be convinced otherwise but he still had a ways to go. He had a feeling Ishi-san would never go as far as removing his shirt even for the fans.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou glanced up not completely but enough to take in the idea that a woman had entered the room, "It will be only the shoulders and feet. I don't usually take massages from those not of my personal staff but this was a gift." he said with a slight command in his tone. He paid more attention to his phone than the woman as he sat down on the table. More or less he just wanted to make it through this without having to pay too much attention to the issues.

So he tweeted to his fans.

Text 1: I am in a spa getting a massage. What do you do?

The answers back were quick and humors bringing a chuckle to his lips.

Text 2: @Bat'sLoveSlave I know right? It's a female and no I'm not exposing anything so no chance photos. HAH!

Shou shook his head and wondered if these fans were pin pointing his location just by that spa photo he tweeted. Even so, the blizzard would keep them at bay for a few days. Lucky him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 pm

User Image

Jun nodded coyly, fighting back a smirk as he silently moved behind Shou, still not looking directly at the man, only raising his eyes completely once he was behind the blond.

How like this side of his love...the King, the Peacock in charge. So demanding sometimes...yet that was one of the things he found endearing about him.

Placing his hands on the vocalist's shoulders, he began to rub, deep, with just enough pressure, hitting all the knots that Shou always got. All the little kinks and irritable places Jun knew the man had. It was the perfect shoulder rub

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The fingers of this woman seemed quite firm and well Shou didn't mind because he liked a deep massage. However, he hadn't expected her to be so damn good at finding the knots in his flesh. "Nnghh..." his lips released a content sigh as his shoulders started to feel each kink go away.

"You're quite skilled at this." he muttered as he sat there quietly letting himself enjoy the feeling. Of course, this didn't draw him completely from his fans who continued to tweet in waves after he made his first contact. So he did tweet back.

Text 3: Merry Christmas Minna-san!

Text 4: @Beedreamsshou Ngh. Hands like steel. She must train...Ahh..She just released a knot.

Text 5: @Jupallex No. I'm tweeting you while I'm here because after I'm done, I'm hanging out with my nephew Ko for Christmas.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:34 pm

User Image

Hearing the sigh fall from Shou's lips caused Jun to pause, but he caught himself and picked back up with the massage immediately. Of all things, he couldn't allow himself to be felled by a simple sound from his love's lips. The timing wasn't right. Not yet.

For another fifteen minutes, Jun rubbed and rolled out every last bit of tension he could find in Shou's shoulders and neck. Eyes facing the floor like an obedient servant, he moved around to the front of the table and knelt down before the man he so adored, taking one foot in his hands and beginning to massage, tapping out pressure points and generally trying to soothe the blond.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

He felt the woman move and his shoulders were very much relaxed. She did seem to know what she was doing. And for that Shou was pleased. But still he really didn't think much of her beyond the duty she was performing and the soothing feeling across his shoulders.

"Good job" he said under his breath maybe as a slight acknowledgement that she was there. Although his attention was on the tweeter feed that filled up with well wishers and people with odd questions.

He spread his toes as the woman took to his feet. And mused over how to answer a few of his fans. Sometimes they were just a wee bit scary but still they deserved answers at times just the same and it was the holidays after all.

Text 6: @pillowtalk Mm...No Ryuukaze does that on his tours. He stays relatively dressed on mine!

Text 7: @Shou's#1fan Wait!? Naoko is not a Geisha. He's a man I know I've seen.

Text 8: @Betterbee Yes we are putting out stockings for Santa. Of course he will come see my nephew! ^__^

Of course, for a moment when a pressure point was tapped another sigh escaped Shou. His feel really did ache more than he had thought. He'd have to ask Michi when he returned home for a full body massage. Because obviously he needed it. He squeezed his phone as a knuckle of his toe popped then he continued to look at the feed.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games