Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

^^ What's been new in your life, Nei? -walks around and sits on a stool, sipping on her cocoa-
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Can't complain, I feel much better even though I'm using a wheelchair.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:31 pm

-leans on the counter- Why are you wearing a wheelchair, hon?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:38 pm

I believe it's a temporary loss of my mussels.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Oh, that's never good. You kinda need those muscles, ya know?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

*walks into MW carrying a kitten and shivering* If I'd known it was this cold I would have driven here. Guess that's what I get for staying inside all day.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Awww!!! Kitty!!! biggrin -smiles at Kits- Lemme make you a hot cocoa, Kits! And how bout some warm milk for the kitteh? I have some of that white hot chocolate they were serving last night. ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Kat had eventually dozed off from Showcase playing with her hair. When the last game was over, he looked down at her and saw she was asleep. He places a soft kiss on her forehead and speaks quietly to her.

"Kat? Time for bed, babe." She stirs and opens one eye, looking up at his face, brain still fuzzy from sleep.

"Hm? Oh...," she stifles a yawn and stretches, "So, who won the game?"

He chuckled and stood up, holding his hand out to help her up off the couch. "Like you even care who won. wink Let's get you in bed," She took his hand and stood up, grinning sleepily at him.

"But I'm awake now....," She gives him a mock pout as they walk down the hall to her bedroom, undressing and getting in bed. He pulls her to him, stroking her cheek. "Well then...guess we'll have to do something about that, now don't we. cool "

Much later, they both fall asleep, Kat tucked next to him as he holds her close.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:41 pm

That sounds good. ^_^ *takes her hood off and walks up to the bar, setting the kitten on the floor*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm

Okay! -starts the machine for making both the milk for the kitten and for the cocoa- So, where did you get the kitty, Kits? -squats down and runs her fingers lightly on the ground, speaking in a soft voice- Come here, Kitty kitty...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I've had him since this spring. He followed me outside and I didn't realize it until I was almost halfway here, so I decided to just bring him.

*Gin stretches, then wanders over to investigate what dame's doing, mewing softly*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

-dame plays with Gin, creeping her fingers near him then pulling them back- Well he's awful adorable. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

*nods* He is. He's very entertaining, too.

*pounces on dame's hand*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm

-giggles as Gin pounces on her and she quickly captures him, cuddling him in her arms and petting him with one hand while she gets Kits drink ready. She also pours Gin's milk in a saucer. Afterward she takes it over to her and sets it on the counter- Here ya go, Kits. biggrin -dame looks down at Gin- You, sir, will have to wait while the milk cools off for yours. -takes a sip of her drink and sets Gin on the counter-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks dame. ^_^ *peels off her gloves and takes her coat off, having warmed up some* It smells really good.

*wanders down the counter, stopping to sniff at invisible spots*

He's very strange sometimes...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games