Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

-gets up to get some wine, leaves the flowers for the establishment, and returns to her table-
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:42 pm

It's the MW monthly party, Katana did all the planning and decorating.
She out did herself for sure.
User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:44 pm

Psyzapp
*Sighs loudly.* Oh. User Image *She notices his discomfort.* You don't HAVE to if you don't want to, William. I just thought……nevermind what I thought. stressed Just forget it. stare *Crosses one arm under her bosom and holds her martini with the other. She takes a long sip.*

*He sighs, knowing that it seems he upset her.* I never said I didn't want to. It's just that ... well I'm ... *he sighs again and looks at the drink in his hands, then speaks in a lower voice.* I'm just not accustomed to wearing it the traditional way, especially in public. It can get a little ... drafty, if you know what I mean. redface
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

-dame returns her phone to her bodice and resumes eating her food- ^^

-DJ gears up another song for after White Christmas-

Fade to Black

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

*looks up from the leopard when he hears Leko talking to someone and sees Eileen*
Ah. Vendui'~ There seems to be a number of visitors this isto that have not been seen in some time. I hope you have been well.

*scratches behind the leopard's ears, amused at her deep purr* whee
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

-has good hearing, comments in a really quiet voice-

Drafty... as many layers as Scotsmen wore back then when they started going commando, they barely had any room for drafts... whee

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:50 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He sighs, knowing that it seems he upset her.* I never said I didn't want to. It's just that ... well I'm ... *he sighs again and looks at the drink in his hands, then speaks in a lower voice.* I'm just not accustomed to wearing it the traditional way, especially in public. It can get a little ... drafty, if you know what I mean. redface

neutral *Uncrosses her arms and leans closer to him putting her hand on his shoulder.* I didn't say anything about wearing it in public. wink
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

*requests another song*
*DJ plays*
Black Balloon

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 pm

-makes a song request for the Doctor Who theme from 1980-1985-

Good ol classic sci-fi, those British sure know how to make good live action shows. biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at Ryzan*
.... before you start getting any ideas, Ry.... we are not getting a leopard stare We've already got a grunny... two of them if you count Draa stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Black and White, I see. *She looks to see Ryzan sitting on the floor ... with a leopard.* Hello Ryzan. I've been just fine. Who is that that you have there? New pet?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

*stretches and yawns*
Well lovelies I think this little demon lady needs to get to her resting hours.
Take care everyone.

*vanishes in a demon fog to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Psyzapp
neutral *Uncrosses her arms and leans closer to him putting her hand on his shoulder.* I didn't say anything about wearing it in public. wink

Heh, well there's a little more incentive to get that kilt out of storage sooner.
*He snickers a little* wink
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:10 pm

*giggles* Well, it seems any plans for it to be a pet have already been thwarted. *playfully pouts at Tes*
This belongs to dear miss Icy.

*waves to Lady Leko as she disappears*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:16 pm

*She finishes off her drink and speaks to William.* How about we just call it a night. I don't know about you, but I'm getting rather tired. neutral

*She turns to everyone and plasters on a smile.* Goodnight everyone. Enjoy the rest of your evening. User Image *She makes her way into her office and does the security scans as William follows her. She walks down the corridor speaking to him the whole time.* You know, I tend to be a bit on the blunt aggressive side. I tend to speak my mind very frequently and I sometimes speak without thinking. *She gets to the door, unlocks it and opens it. He follows her inside and into their bedroom. She starts peeling off her clothes and changes for bed.*

I want you to know that I would not force you to do something you don't want to do. *She looks at him very seriously* So, if there is something with me here that you don't want, I need to know about it. neutral *She gets into bed.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games