Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 3984 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 pm

katana68
She smiles and blushes slightly at his compliment.

"Why, thank you." She takes a seat next to him. "What do you think of the decorations? Do you like them?" She smiles at him and sips her drink, crossing her legs under the long skirt, her white shoes just peeking out from underneath. She really wanted to get him alone, but realized she should really wait before dragging him downstairs. He really did look handsome in his suit.

The decorations are great. I had to go back outside to make sure I was at the right place. sweatdrop stressed *Motions for the bartender to bring him another Martini.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:20 pm

*looks up at Leko for a moment as he eats his salad*
Well, I was hungry since we kind of skipped breakfast... *narrows eyes at Ryzan* ... but I'm fixing that right now... if he doesn't steal everything off my plate first

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

-dame smiles as the song ends and takes a sip of her drink, leaping elegantly down from the stool. She then takes herself and her drink over to the buffet table to graze- xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:24 pm

*throws a black eyed pea up to the DJ randomly*
User Image
Black Eyed Peas
pirate
How appropriate - food.... User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 pm

JustinShowcase
The decorations are great. I had to go back outside to make sure I was at the right place. sweatdrop stressed *Motions for the bartender to bring him another Martini.*

She chuckles, "It does look a lot different, doesn't it? Took me awhile to come up with all this. User Image" She sits and takes a sip of her drink, listening to the music. She sighs a bit, seeing she missed her chance to drag him out on the dance floor for a slow song.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 pm

It seems we often arrive late to these things sweatdrop I wanted to try being a bit more on time for once. I hope you have been well, jallil~ Dear Quortek and I have been spending mzilst of our time in our quarters it seems sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:34 pm

*smiles genuinely and hugs Psyzapp again, giving Dougherty one as well*

Well then. Looks like that buffet table is getting exed right now, along with any holiday food I had my mouth set for. gonk

*shakes head, chuckling a bit, looking at Leko*

Excuse me loves. I have some pouncing business to take care of...

*taking off, wide open, she runs up behind Leko and tackleglomps her, knowing she hadn't surprised her at all*

twisted
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:36 pm

katana68
She chuckles, "It does look a lot different, doesn't it? Took me awhile to come up with all this. User Image" She sits and takes a sip of her drink, listening to the music. She sighs a bit, seeing she missed her chance to drag him out on the dance floor for a slow song.

*The bartender brings him a drink and he turns around to take a good look around at her handiwork.* Yeah. I can see how this would have taken a while. It looks really nice. biggrin *He takes a drink*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm

{{about to get off work. should be back in fifteen.}}

*Lo, finally full from the various things on the buffet table, stretches and roams around the bar, pausing when Icy tackles Leko, but continues on, searching for a spot to lay out*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:38 pm

*waits for Icy's tackleglomp
grabs Icy under the arms and flips her over her head landing Icy on her feet facing her twisted
lunges forward in a pounce snuggletwistglomp* User Image
You know it's too dangerous to hold such activities in small spaces User Image
Icy love!!

*smothers her*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

JustinShowcase
*The bartender brings him a drink and he turns around to take a good look around at her handiwork.* Yeah. I can see how this would have taken a while. It looks really nice. biggrin *He takes a drink*

She gives him a sidelong glance and grins, "So, you just gonna sit there and drink martinis all night or are you ever gonna ask me to dance? wink "

To hell with being subtle...she was NOT a subtle person, and Showcase knew this first hand. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Appropriate? Heh, heh, heh ... *He leans over and whispers into Trina's ear.* I dare say you have more than just Luck of the Irish on the brain. Perhaps a certain Kilt? *Gives her a sly grin* wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:44 pm

katana68
She gives him a sidelong glance and grins, "So, you just gonna sit there and drink martinis all night or are you ever gonna ask me to dance? wink "

To hell with being subtle...she was NOT a subtle person, and Showcase knew this first hand. twisted

*Puts down his drink.* Sure. *He offers his arm to her and walks her out to the dance floor.* cool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm

*casually takes a few steps back as Icy and Leko exchange glomp attacks, but then almost trips over the leopard in the process*
gonk Who put that there? stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:47 pm

-appears out of nowhere with no warning-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 3984 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games