Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm
confused Thistle, what's wrong? *frowns down at her* Don't you like spaghetti? I'm sure I've got something else I could give you...

Thank you, Amy. *waits for her to put the plate down, then starts eating*

*after dinner, Kits shows Amy how to help keep Velcore's wings from getting stiff. They also do Gwee, Smok, and Mwee's wings while they're at it. Through the evening, Amy gets quieter as she thinks over that Velcore said, and starts thinking about going home. Eventually, Kits has to ask her to leave so that she can go to bed and get up early enough to keep her plans with Rod the next day*

((and that's it for the retroposting.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 am
*Near the outskirts of Geezerville, late into the night when all are asleep. Well, at least those of the light were asleep. One could not vouch for those of the night, or insomniacs for that matter. Two figures move swiftly in the shadows of the moonlight. They have been scouting on their free time for the perfect spot to begin their project and they weren't sure if they would be able to find it in time. But in the end they were successful. With the help of the spirits and the wood nymphs, they found it. The figures stop at a large tree that was similar to the Tule Tree in Mexico but with a wider trunk by about a hundred feet or so. *

Well here we are, this will definitely be an interesting project for us.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:25 am
Yep, you got that right. *Liada pulls out her blueprints and creates an orb of light above her to see her notes better. With the dryad's help they would be able to hollow out the tree safely and that would be first on the agenda, once that was done they could move on to making the East and West wings, then onto window arrangement, etc. Once she was satisfied with the plan she tucked the blueprints into her back pocket and with a snap of her fingers the orb of light burst and split into 50 more orbs of light, spreading them all around the tree so that they wouldn't have to work in complete darkness. She transformed into some more work appropriate clothes and faced Anira ready to begin. Anira nodded back and Liada opened her portal to summon the dryad and a couple other creatures. This was gonna be a long week.*

((Alright people if you haven't heard I'm off to Nevada for a Ren-faire performance in Boulder City! I'll be gone through the 29th so no chaos from this Foxy until then lol. How will the house turn out? Well you'll have to wait and see. whee BYE GUYS! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:02 pm
*since they couldn't work outside in the rain, and there wasn't much to do inside, instead of going to Aqua Springs, Kits stayed home and cleaned. Most of her time was spent on her art studio. She thew away all of the empty paint tubes and old sketches she'd never gotten around to taking care of before. She started on her paintings, intending to sort through them, but found that she couldn't make up her mind to get rid of any of them. confused With little storage space left in her studio, she had to do something, though. Eventually, she packed some up in a box to bring over to Karrie's house later on. He could either hang them up, or store them in his garage. She didn't have a garage, but knew that his had plenty of storage space left. Kits wouldn't even mind if Amy took some to hang in her house, even though she never seemed to spend time there anymore. There just wasn't enough room to store them all in her studio anymore. sweatdrop Before Kits could take the box to Karrie's, she curled up in her chair and fell asleep, listening to the rain outside*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 pm
*Kits had woken up this morning to find that she was still in her chair, and all of her pets were sleeping either on her or as near to her as they could get. sweatdrop After waking them all up and getting everyone some breakfast, Kits finished her cleaning that she'd started the day before. When she saw the mailman go by, she stopped to check the mail*

*As soon as Kits opens the door, Smok darts out, wanting to go play outside. He stops at the edge of the porch when he sees that it's still drizzling outside and whines sadly*

*takes the mail out of her box* Well, come back inside then, silly dragon. rolleyes *waits for Smok to get in, then closes the door and walks to the couch, looking through the letters as she does* Junk, junk, junk, bank statement... Oh, a letter. *smiles when she sees who it's from and sits down to read it*

rodenrock
Gorgeous,

The forest is so beautiful; I wish you could be here. It's muggy, it's true, but the sounds never cease, Kits. You would be so inspired to paint here. The colors are so vivid, so bright. Everything is just so much more saturated here, Kits. You really are going to have to join me on one of my photo journalism excursions, Gorgeous. To be clichéd, I can show you the world. wink

One would think working for scientists would be really boring, but au contraire, it is refreshing and enlightening. They are so rich with knowledge about their subjects and most of them are so full of life and energy. You don't see such passion for work many other places.

I have worked with this team of scientists before. It's like we have a mental connection; we are always on the same page with the shots and sequences they want. Studying wildlife is a fascinating subject, according to them. lol All I know is that rainforest animals and life is a beautiful canvas for my photos.

I wish I could send you some but we don't really have any way to print them off here. We are a small little encampment in the middle of the Amazon, 100s of miles away from nearby civilization. lol We have one satellite phone that connects us to the internet with enough patience, time, and the right contortion of your body. wink Mostly they use it for emergency contact and to check the weather forecast.

They have their high tech gadgets they use in their research and, really that is about all. Sometimes I feel like I am in an army entrenchment but it's fun. We have one huge central tent with all the equipment and research materials. Then smaller tents close to the main one where we sleep and house our personal belongings. We bunk two or three a tent - except for the lead researcher.

A portly old man with a walrus mustache and bifocals that are strung around his neck with a gaudy gold chain - a present from his deadly departed third wife - the only thing that keeps him from losing them in the vast jungle. (The chain, not the wife. wink lol ) When drunk, he likes to tell tall tales of him narrowly escaping leopards and other jungle dangers, but denies such tales in the morning once sobered up. xd He likes to act all stuffy and business-like, an act that frequently gets him flustered by the "idle chatter" of his colleagues and hired hands.

His gracious tent is right out of Professor Porter's tent from Tarzan, stock full of 'academical' things and tools of his trade - lots of maps and a few antique looking globes, other brass odds and ends, figurines of all kinds. One would think he's an antiquities collector instead of a scientist. lol

He has three people on his team; a middle aged gentleman by the name of Boros, a leading field researching of his hometown; and two younger researches, a brother and sister pair. One is a leading biologist with many credentials and degrees and the other has studied in the field for many years and has quite the inane act for finding reclusive critters and their habitats. They were a good find on the Doctor's part. Top-notch team. All good folks and hilarious to be around. Shortly an accredited cartographer is supposed to be joining us. I don't know much about him other than he has researched and mapped out many acres of this forested with a very small band of people.

Well, it's getting late and the others' lamps are going out. The rain is also letting up and I usually listen to it in order to go to sleep. Goodnight, my gorgeous Kits. I hope to be back to see your smiling face very soon.

All yours; may the rain never cease,
Roden Rock cool

*Kits smiles as she reads the letter, missing Rod more now than she had been. When she sees how far away he is, she feels bad that she never gave him her e-mail address. She might not check it very often, but it seems like e-mail might have been easier on him than sending a letter. Sighing and putting the letter in her sketchbook where it should be safer than if she'd left it out, Kits pushes away the animals that had gathered around her again and stands up. She takes the box of paintings out to Rod's car to bring them to Karrie's house. At the last moment, she grabs her sketchbook to bring as well*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm
Amy was sitting on the couch in the living room trying to decide what she wanted to do. It was getting late, but she hadn't done hardly anything all day. It truly was a lazy Sunday, and she was just now starting to feel like she had enough energy to do something. Great timing...

She, Thistle and Velcore had worked some on Thistle's talking this weekend. She was doing better and could almost form an entire sentence if it was a small one. Thistle was eating supper now, though, so she obviously couldn't practice. Plus, she had been working at it almost all weekend and she wanted to give Thistle a break.

Amy thought about going to go visit Jessi at AS, but since she was going to AS tomorrow, she thought she'd better hold off for the night. She also thought about going to go visit Kits, but it was late now and she didn't want to bug her at this hour.

Amy laid back on the couch, caused a light breeze to come and make some papers float in the air above her head, and she started to make shapes out of them in the air, her hands folded behind her head.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:48 pm
*portal opens at a street labeled Большой Златоустинский*
*Leko shoves everyone out quickly then tries to get her bearings*
User Image *nabs her imp and shakes the hell out of him*
What's that say?
*hold him up tot he sign*
User Image*outputs a message to her : Big Zlatoustinskiy*
Yay! We'll try to force our way into a nice club around here later.
For "business lunch" but we'll see if we can't get "special treatment"
and get birthday brunch! User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:51 pm
She stepped out and looked around. They were at the Red Square, and she looked over at Leko.

"So, where are we headed? I take it you have a idea of where we can get this brunch you're speaking of?" She couldn't believe it, Moscow on her birthday! She got her phone out and took a few pictures so she could upload them to her laptop later.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:52 pm
*looks at the sign that Leko holds her imp up to* That makes absolutely no sense to me... sweatdrop *glances around the area*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 pm
Well Let's take a little stroll around and pass the club.
I'll see if my dear business luncheon acquaintance Aleksei is working twisted
I'm sure he could arrange something nice for us,
on short notice User Image
But let's take a walk further south near the water first. User Image

*they take an architectural tour for a bit
pointing out intersting buildings and the like
eventually then loop back to a club Called Пропаганда or Propaganda*
*sticks her face to the window peeking in with her hands*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm
*having never even thought she'd get to travel to Russia, Kits thoroughly enjoys what she sees when they're walking around, taking pictures of some sights with her phone so that she can draw them out later and possibly use them as backgrounds for some pictures. When Leko looks in the window, Kits is curious and looks in as well, to see what Leko is looking at* What's in there?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm
"Aleksei? Is he another one of your bartenders? User Image" She stood back while Leko peeped in the window. She had taken quite a few photos on their walk and was ready for a drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:11 pm
*snickers as Kits peeks in too*
Oh he's something like that...
Oh!

*points on the window spotting a dark haired lightly bearded man walking through the bar
he has on a stereotypical Russian fur hat
seeming that he just got to work*
*Almost as though he knows he's being watched
he turns and looks at the window*
User Image *is shocked to see 2 faces peering in at him*
*He walks toward the door to see what the ladies need*
Here he come here me comes!
This should be highly entertaining.

*starts giggling like mad*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm
Oh! *jumps a little, then giggles when the man inside looks right at them* He didn't know we'd be here... right? confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:19 pm
She gave Leko a wary look, "He's not gonna be mad at you for some reason, is he? confused I mean, I want to enjoy my birthday, not run for my life, Leko."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games