Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:20 pm

ThisEmptySoul
ninja *sneaks off while Ryzan is taking in the scenery, following the animals to the food, wanting to make sure if there's anything edible, he snatches it up before either of them get their paws in it* ninja

{{Hey dagnabbit! My baby knows how to act in public! scream She'll wait until she's offered something, not just stick her paws in it all willy nilly! stressed }}
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 pm

*hugs Icy back* That's too bad that you can't keep her. I'm sure you'll be tired of hearing this soon, but it's good to see you again. 3nodding

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Kat tells Scott to pour Icy a Hennessey and to make it quick. She smiles at Icy, "Well, all that matters is that you're back and safe. And in time to get measured for your bridesmaid dress! User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:23 pm

*stands there looking at the food, trying to figure out how to get some with Tes right there* ninja

*calls over to Icy* Welcome home, Icy. *since there are so many people over there, stays where he is*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Psy your bother here is trying to get himself in trouble. User Image
I don't want to need to be held responsible for his demise...
I normally wouldn't care but he IS your brother... User Image

*takes another of Marco's martinis*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

She motions for Scott to make her another White Russian. He makes her drink quickly and hands it to her.

"Leko....you saying Marco has a death wish? User Image" She snickers and sips her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:27 pm

"Oh you! It's always about demises!" Marco throws his hands in the air and orders another pile of black and white martinis now that leko and he are sharing. That one can drink!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:29 pm

*Facepalms when she hears Leko.* User Image Marco…heel. stare Mama will notice if you are missing.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:30 pm

*as Scott hands her her drink, she nods to Kits, sipping it. Almost immediately, she chokes when she hears the words "bridesmaids dress"*

eek confused What?! Who!? When?! WHY?!

*meanwhile Lo eyes the table, looking at the caterers behind it who are looking at her and wondering if they should run for their lives, or feed her. Sitting down on her haunches, she just waits, her purrs rumbling deep in her belly. Soon one of the men puts a few of mushroom caps on a napkin and sets it just within her reach, not wanting to get too close in case she's a mauler. Easing up gracefully, she walks over to the napkin and sniffs, eating one quickly. Looking over at Velcore, she sits up and tilts her head a bit in a question to the mushroom caps*

*hears Karrie, but for the life of her can't wave or speak, still trying to breathe and understand what she just heard*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Amy spoke in a hushed voice with Jessi. "Who the hell would break into lockers in a woman's locker room?! Was anything taken?"

Jessi shook her head. "Nothing. At least, nothing that was reported. I don't know how this happened with all of us there or why!"

Amy was about to respond when she thought of something Karrie had mentioned a couple months ago, about Razz getting caught breaking into ladies' rooms and stealing certain things.

She groaned and her eyes took on a deadly glare. "Razz..."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:32 pm

User Image User Image Ohh more liquor!
He knows my weakness User Image

*takes another and double fists the martinis*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

*Razz comes waltzing back in with a sad look on his face..... Still sticking to the black a white theme.*

LEKO!!!!! ITS NEVER A GOOD IDEA TO TAKE A GRUNNY SURFING!!!!!

I don't think she likes water..... She ripped my suit off trying to stay dry......
Damn you gold beach DAMNS YOU!!!!!

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

*After getting home late from work, he goes in through the back entrance to their quarters. He quickly changes out of his uniform and into his tux, then heads upstairs. Stopping just outside the office doors, he takes in the scene before him, noting all the patrons and how the bar was transformed with Black and White themed decor. He makes his way to the bar where Scott offers him one of the B&W martinis. As he looks around for his betrothed, he takes a sip.* cool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:34 pm

*Grins at Icy.* Me, Icy. User Image *She holds out her left hand to show Icy her engagement ring.*

User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Suddenly Marco is overtaken by an intense migraine... He wonders if Leko is the source, but does not have the ability to think much. He puts his fingers on the bridge of his nose applying pressure and gazes around the room looking for his brother.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games