Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm

*Seeing that no one cares if Razz is here he takes the grunny out back for a potty break.*

Come on you look like you have been couped up all day lets go.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm

*picks up a black martini from somewhere*
Oh Nei! That is fabulous!
*walks back over to her and sips on the drink*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:09 pm

She takes her drink from Scott, and smiles her thanks. Giggling at Franco, she sips her drink.

"Oh, Frankie...that's Velcore...he talks AND can understand every word you say. wink "
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 pm

-notices Leko and her eyes widen- Leko! You look fantastic!!! -hugs her then goes to request her own song-

White Sparrows

-she then spies Psy and walks towards her- Psyzapp!!! You look amazing!! biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:10 pm

*grins* I think I can handle it. *nods as Scott gives him his drink and takes a sip* Not bad...

*tilts his head to the side* Are you all right? *hears Katana say his name* Hi Katana.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

If such a thing is possible. I'm still no sure what the final outcome will be.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

*done making up her bed, she finishes wrapping the vacuum cord up and places it back in the closet, stretching her arms up high above her head. Checking the time, she was sure that -someone- would be in the bar by now and she really needed to find Flame. Not feeling up to dressing, she keeps her loungewear on and finds a wrap, grabbing her keys as she heads for the door. Hissing low, she waits for Lo to join her and she locks the door behind them, feeling a thirst for something alcoholic taking over. As she scans through the security measures, she hears music playing in the bar when the passageway opens. Smiling, she knew that meant the ladies and patrons were already there.

But when she hit the doorway from the office, she stopped up short, staring in wide eyed shock at the bars transformation. She knew she was tired as hell last night, but not so much that the new look went without notice. Furrowing her brows, she looks around and sees everyone dressed to the nines, understanding dawning on her. It was Saturday, and apparently it was that time of month for one of Kats famous parties. Not wanting to be a crasher, especially with what she was wearing, she grabs Lo by the collar to keep the curious cat from going any further and starts to back towards the passageway*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Okay confused Then who's that half naked uomo with the green rabbit? Splain' dat one gattino. Well thens please to meets yous Velcore, I suppose.. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Amy arched an eyebrow playfully at Karrie. "Oh really? Karrie, you don't drink very often, and when you do, it's usually wine."

An idea was starting to form in her head, one that could be quite fun.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

damecharlie
-she then spies Psy and walks towards her- Psyzapp!!! You look amazing!! biggrin

*Grins at Dame, hugs her and kisses both sides of her face.* Grazie. You look very lovely Dame. How are you?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:14 pm

He smiles at Psy. "You're too sweet to your brother." And then takes note of Dame.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Naamio
Okay confused Then who's that half naked uomo with the green rabbit? Splain' dat one gattino. Well thens please to meets yous Velcore, I suppose.. cool

She looks over in the direction that Franco indicates.

"Oh, that's Razz....he's just one of Leko's playthings and notorious panty thief. Good thing he won't ever get any of mine. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm

*getting her hot chocolate, starts to walk to the other side of the bar. Seeing movement in the office out of the corner of her eye, looks in the door and sees Icy and a gorgeous leopard there* Hi Icy! ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm

*Hugs Dame back*
Hmm...
*snaps her finger and a paper requests the next song*
*winks at Nei and Dame*

Painted Black

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:18 pm

*after both he and Ryzan shower and dress, he puts the "finishing touches" on his outfit by strapping a couple of black daggers to his hips.*
Are those really necessary? sweatdrop
Not at all... but they match, don't they? ninja
*Ryzan sighs and rolls his eyes, then the two make their way upstairs into the main bar area, bumping into Icy on their way through the office*
hm? Where'd you come from all of a sudden? confused
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games