Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

scintillio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:38 pm
naw.
thats BS.

three out of ten!?!?! why?!?!

i have a feeling this has nothing to do with the look of my avatar.

what the f**k, dude?

it matches color wise pretty much. and DOES NOT deserve a 3.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 pm
Czarinas Knife
naw.
thats BS.

what the f**k, dude?

It deserves a 1. xp just kidding ill give you an 8/10 ^^  

SandcastleBuilder

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Hey I think I know how our beloved forbidden feels. I was actually looking for clothes that I'm sure many girls wear (The whorey kind of pole dancer cloths (Not you guys but most of the ones at any high school)) and I realized while I was out that I suddenly didn't care about how you feel about my rating~

Call it a revelation, call it a mind blower, I call it reality

Deal with it hun, blue and red don't exactly match and the whole concept of the avi kind of makes my insides hurt...

(I'm actually pretty ok with you now anna why would you think I would want to pick a fight now?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Czarinas Knife
naw.
thats BS.

what the f**k, dude?

sweetie...its okay...you don't need an explanation from him...just as long as you like it then that's all that matters....not saying his opinion doesn't matter...but I don't know...just don't be upset....and yes...it does deserve better than a 3.... heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:45 pm
*shrugs*
Mate as I said, It's just a rating and it varies from person to person

Take offense if you wish, It's not my place to decide  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Dammie-kins
Hey I think I know how our beloved forbidden feels. I was actually looking for clothes that I'm sure many girls wear (The whorey kind of pole dancer cloths (Not you guys but most of the ones at any high school)) and I realized while I was out that I suddenly didn't care about how you feel about my rating~

Call it a revelation, call it a mind blower, I call it reality

Deal with it hun, blue and red don't exactly match and the whole concept of the avi kind of makes my insides hurt...

(I'm actually pretty ok with you now anna why would you think I would want to pick a fight now?)

whatever.

you get 1/10
as im sure you dont care.

(and yea. thats great. im glad your over it. *claps*)

im outta here~ rolleyes *throws up peace sign*

if you wanna talk to me kylie u can PM :3  

scintillio

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 pm
wow, I guess if alot of girls love you there are those few out there that actually can't stand you. I guess once again I'll just have to deal with it, its not like I can have everyone love me...

~Bye princess~

LMFAO I'M A d**k!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:53 pm
Dammie-kins
wow, I guess if alot of girls love you there are those few out there that actually can't stand you. I guess once again I'll just have to deal with it, its not like I can have everyone love me...

~Bye princess~

LMFAO I'M A d**k!!!!

Oh c'mon Dammeon. I don't know you that well but...give the girl a break. Why do you have to be like that? Anyways, just stop with the bickering already you guys....we're all friends here...OK? heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:58 pm
I just like giving her a hard time, it's not like I'm trying to get her to cry. We're not argueing yet (KIDDING!!!!)

She has her break, she left with a quick flash of the / sign so I have all the right in the world to give my farewell if you think it is proper and polite to say farewell to a friend~

I am a huge d**k...I should probably stop
Back to topic?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:01 pm
Dammie-kins
I just like giving her a hard time, it's not like I'm trying to get her to cry. We're not argueing yet (KIDDING!!!!)

She has her break, she left with a quick flash of the / sign so I have all the right in the world to give my farewell if you think it is proper and polite to say farewell to a friend~

I am a huge d**k...I should probably stop
Back to topic?

Geez Dammeon...I would think you were better than that. Being a "d**k" doesn't make you a man or better.....I'm not calling you one..just quoting what you called yourself.

And I suppose we should get back to topic before things get more out of hand..... heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm
lookin good kylie, 10

MAKE ME FEEL PRETTY DANGIT!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm
Oh I know I was a d**k to her no need to act like I wasn't

As long as I don't act like that all the time I won't hate myself. I just try to keep her in check because sometimes her insacious peppiness kills my sadness and for a simple chick to be able to do that is kind of astounding. (lets hope she didn't pick up that little compliment)

I want to make a monochrome punk avi but I can't get any good idea's because it all has to use expensive things but I can't spend any money because I'm questing for something 200k!!!  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:18 pm
fubar0
lookin good kylie, 10

MAKE ME FEEL PRETTY DANGIT!

thanks!

whoa! dang....you are sexay! not sexy..but SEXAY! lmao mrgreen 10/10 especially for guts!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm
I'm sorry fubar but I can see up your skirt and that commands no respect.

wait for it, wait for it~~~~

*pulls out giant 1 stamp*
1'D!!!!!

I can't even look at it because I fear I'll lose more respect for you than I have already. (No offense mate, I guess I'm being an a** tonight and I can't quite figure it out)  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Dammie-kins
Oh I know I was a d**k to her no need to act like I wasn't

As long as I don't act like that all the time I won't hate myself. I just try to keep her in check because sometimes her insacious peppiness kills my sadness and for a simple chick to be able to do that is kind of astounding. (lets hope she didn't pick up that little compliment)

I want to make a monochrome punk avi but I can't get any good idea's because it all has to use expensive things but I can't spend any money because I'm questing for something 200k!!!

oh? the scarf thingy right? wow..how far along are you?? (heehee..sounds like i'm asking you how far along is your pregnancy...lmao)

lmao! also..I have to tell her...heehee...she'll feel better..dont' you want her to feel a little better since you made her feel so bad...all difference aside..you guys did have something..so...just let things go....you guys make me feel awkward in this thread.... heart  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games