Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:55 pm
Amy remained silent, hoping that Velcore would finally explain all of what he knew. Kits seemed to be able to get a little more information out of him. She liked that Kits said that Velcore had better not say he went 'home' again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:11 pm
*puts lids on the pots so the food will stay warm and turns a chair around and sits facing Velcore* Velcore, I think you should tell us the whole story. Start with how you found your guide.

I did not. She found me. Karrie's mother watches to make sure he does not move without her knowing. My guide was one of Karrie's part-sisters and one of my mother's sons. *looks proud for a moment* They are much older, but I talk better.

They led me home. I gave my report and asked why they had not sent anybody sooner. They have been busy. They found Thistle and sent her, but she was too young and did not remember why they sent her. She did not come from our home, though. I do not know where she came from. But they told me I was not supposed to bring Thistle to you. She was supposed to be brought to Mitri. It is okay, though. They will send another companion for him. 3nodding Mitri does not have one because he was not born there. If he was, he would have had a companion as soon as he was born. They did not know about him until last year because Mitri's father was away for a long time and did not tell them before he left. I do not know why Sai did not tell them. neutral He has spoken to Karrie's mother since Mitri was born. Oh well. I do not ask questions of the gods. *nods* It is not good to argue with them. You do not know when they may be right there. ninja

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:24 pm
Wow... When Velcore finally got to the point where he explained something, he actually provided a lot of information. Amy's head was swimming and her heart was pounding. She felt as if her reality had just tilted violently.

She barely even knew where to begin with her questions. "Okay... Okay, so then... Then... well..."

She tried to get her thoughts in order, though they seemed like thoughts that could be put in no type of order.

"Your guide was one of Karrie's sisters and your mother's son... So, Karrie is part dragon? And do you think you went to another dimension to get to your home? Did you all come from a different direction? And Thistle came from the same people that sent you and Karrie here? She was meant for Mitri? Why Mitri and not Karrie? Are... are Karrie and Mitri actually brothers and Mitri just didn't get a companion like Karrie did with you for some reason? Why did I get Thistle? Because you chose her for me? And..."

She took a deep breath and swallowed. "You said... you said... Gods... Do you mean some type of dragon gods?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:36 pm
So many questions. @_@ *shakes his head before answering. No, Karrie is not part dragon. My guide was a person and a dragon together. *pauses* I should say guides I guess. I do not know what another dimension is. We flew in a straight line. Well, except when the wind blew us when we were over the water. Thistle came from the same people, but she was too little and did not remember them. Minds of babies do not remember everything well. Karrie did not need Thistle. He has me. Mitri has nobody. Karrie and Mitri are not brothers. Karrie is Mitri's uncle. And cousin, I think. Something like that. No, not dragon gods. Gods of the desert. I think that was all of the questions? confused

*sits there, listening. Some of what Velcore's saying sounds oddly familliar, like she's heard it from somebody else* confused The lion... *shakes her head*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm
Amy listened to what Velcore said carefully. She heard everything, but oddly enough, she was just as confused as she had been before she asked the questions.

Then, she heard Kits whisper something about a lion. She quickly turned her head and looked at Kits. "Kits? Are you okay? What is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm
*looks up, slightly confused* Huh? Yeah, I'm okay... confused

Do you have more questions, or can we eat now? I am hungry. gonk  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:57 pm
Amy frowned slightly at Kits. Yeah, she wasn't believing that for a second, but she obviously didn't want to talk about it. What the hell did a lion have to do with all of this? Dragons and lions and gods? Oh my... This really was starting to sound like a weird fairy tale.

Amy sighed and shook her head. "You can. I'm not really hungry anymore, though..." She was still rolling everything around in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:09 pm
*shakes her head and mechanically starts dishing out the food on her dragons' plates, going to get Thistle's as well* confused

I am very tired and hungry. It was dark when they came to get me.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:11 pm
Amy sighed and patted her lap, indicating Velcore should come and lay his head on her lap so she could rub it, maybe help him to relax.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 pm
*puts sauce on the pasta for the dragons and sets the plates back on the floor where they were*

*walks over to Amy and puts his head on her lap*

*picks up her bag of pet food, then grins* Amy, watch this. *starts pouring the food in the dishes. As soon as the first piece hits the dish, pets start crowding into the kitchen, lining up impatiently at their own dishes*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Amy started with first scratching behind Velcore's ears and then started massaging his head with the tips of her fingers.

She looked up when Kits said she should watch something. When she saw all the animals fly in and start to crowd around the bowls, and Kits, she smiled slightly. "That's cute."

Thistle watched as Smok quickly left the living room and raced toward the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm
*the animals wait for Kits to tell them to go ahead and eat, though Cecil's hands hover just above his food* Ok guys. *grins as they all dive in, then looks around* Thistle? Dinner!

*sighs, then his stomach growls* sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Thistle slowly walked toward the kitchen. She tilted her head into the kitchen just a little bit to make sure that whatever had been going on with Velcore, Amy and Kits was over. When she saw that the other animals were eating and Velcore had his head in Amy's lap, she came into the kitchen. She looked up at Kits and tilted her head to the side.

Amy heard Velcore's stomach growl and moved her hands. "You should go eat, Velcore. Kits and I can massage your wings after you've eaten."

Amy rested one of her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her hand. She sighed softly and frowned just a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 pm
*nuzzles Amy* Could you make my plate? *looks at her with wide eyes and holds one of his paws up* I do not have thumbs. I cannot hold the ladle.

*looks down at Thistle and smiles* Well, go ahead and eat before somebody gets to your plate. *shows her the plate she'd made up for her, next to Smok's*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Amy looked at Velcore and smiled slightly. How could she not with those big eyes. She didn't know why he wanted her specifically to make his plate and not Kits, but she didn't object.

She stood up from the chair and went over to the stove. She picked up a plate for Velcore and started making his plate, stopping at certain points to ask how much he wanted of what.

Thistle looked down at her plate. Then, she looked up at Kits and squeaked thankfully. She bent down to start eating her spaghetti. When her nose brushed against the mound of spaghetti, though, she whined in pain and pulled back.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games